THRU my EYES

Webgrrl

Wow it looks quite warm there for January, you lucky Aussie bastards  ;)

215448[/snapback]

actually for a January, it was quite cold at night! not freezing but the nights went to around 9-10C - which is NOT the usual in our summers! But then, this is Melbourne (ilove this place) where we can have 4 seasons in one day! hehe

the day times at the moment, r quite hot at around 33-37C

actually for a January, it was quite cold at night! not freezing but the nights went to around 9-10C - which is NOT the usual in our summers! But then, this is Melbourne (ilove this place) where we can have 4 seasons in one day! hehe

the day times at the moment, r quite hot at around 33-37C

215452[/snapback]

the 1st pic is a really good photograph. looks excellent. in CapeTown we are also blessed with having sometimes 4 seasons in one day!! also roughly the same temperatures...maybe not 37 though....about 27 - 33 or so.....

actually for a January, it was quite cold at night! not freezing but the nights went to around 9-10C - which is NOT the usual in our summers!

9-10 C cold? LOL! That's practically T-shirt and shorts weather here :lol: Today was a balmy plus-2 degrees C! And all last week it was horrific, averaging -25 degrees Celcius... :unsure: Makes me want to visit your country in the winter time. Er wait if youre in the southern hemisphere doesnt that mean youre in summer now? Or am I just retarded? I know the toilet flushes backwards where you are.

actually for a January, it was quite cold at night! not freezing but the nights went to around 9-10C - which is NOT the usual in our summers!

9-10 C cold? LOL! That's practically T-shirt and shorts weather here  :lol:  Today was a balmy plus-2 degrees C!  And all last week it was horrific, averaging -25 degrees Celcius...  :unsure:  Makes me want to visit your country in the winter time.  Er wait if youre in the southern hemisphere doesnt that mean youre in summer now? Or am I just retarded?  I know the toilet flushes backwards where you are.

215766[/snapback]

:lol: Yes we in our summer now.. Summer is here till about May....then things start gettin cold cold... the coldest it gets here......is your balmy temps ;)

the snows r about 4hrs drive from me......

hope u get to warm up lots....

here's some pix to warm u up.. xx

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

wahooo I was there wickedest party to date with me had an awsome time and meet a realy hot israli.  Webgrrl fantastic photos of the event you did a realy good job :P

215808[/snapback]

hehe.. thanks......!

there was plenty of HOT people --- lots of beautiful gorgeoooooous goddesses around too :) Actually, there was more women then men i thinks.... so good to see :)

:D:P:D

hey... show them the picture (and me cause i don't have the patience to check out again all the pictures to find it)... with the 2 girls dancind in the middle of some pleople one givin the other "the vibe ". i can't get it out of my head. (??)

hehehe

thanx.