the perfect formula

Ale

so to get it clear...

this bassline

is that a power bass line?

or a full on bassline

cause it makes me wanne puke my guts out.

The great about Misted Muppet is the kick!

I love the kick they use especially in their track "The Mist"

215084[/snapback]

the kick masterz? :huh:

since i never heard anything else that is groundbreaking or original with their music.. i was laughing when i heard the futile attempts of copying infected and others ideas. others have been there before.

the kick masterz?  :huh:

since i never heard anything else that is groundbreaking or original with their music.. i was laughing when i heard the futile attempts of copying infected and others ideas.  others have been there before.

215259[/snapback]

i dont like misted muppets :-O

The Timecode Records is the way to go :D

215546[/snapback]

yip, i got the new one. its very good. its also not typical full on,, although it is full -on (??). im not sure actually.... i know most people here dont like full on, (myself included) but i really do like this STYLE of full on. very fresh and creative. as i say, if its good, i like it. i dont understand people who say "Full-on sucks". because there are actually quite a few REALLY good full-on chunes out there (although they are quite hard to find).

yip, i got the new one. its very good. its also not typical full on,, although it is full -on (??). im not sure actually.... i know most people here dont like full on, (myself included) but i really do like this STYLE of full on. very fresh and creative. as i say, if its good, i like it.  i dont understand people who say "Full-on sucks". because there are actually quite a few REALLY good full-on chunes out there (although they are quite hard to find).

215559[/snapback]

I don't know what to call it. I guess its some kind of full on.

I really love that style of full on too. And Timecode's releases are the only ones I buy without listen to them before :)

I don't know what to call it. I guess its some kind of full on.

I really love that style of full on too. And Timecode's releases are the only ones I buy without listen to them before :)

215565[/snapback]

its a kind of driving,raw-techno, with a psychedelic twist kinda music. timecode stuff does rock though, their parties in CapeTown are also notoriously good fun.

Rastaliens - The Secret Side <-- the intro to this song is so wicked, it just goes mental. i dig it. :D

its a kind of driving,raw-techno, with a psychedelic twist kinda music. timecode stuff does rock though, their parties in CapeTown are also notoriously good fun.

Rastaliens - The Secret Side  <-- the intro to this song is so wicked, it just goes mental. i dig it. :D

215576[/snapback]

Very good track! I just love when that bassline and kick starts :)

Around 5:20 its just wicked! I love the nintendo sound :)

Im feeling :) :) :) :) :) :) :) now

• 3 weeks later...

what i like in the misted muppet is that they make evey track with new formula.

i always expect some surprise which is the coolest

I dig their music with headphones as well as i dig them in the dancefloor even more. which is really important for me.

the misted muppet gave me some faith in psytrance again...i just can't wait for more tracks from them... i love when artists make good surprises and not keep on making the same shit all the time :D

by the way some word on the common full on like the astrix copycats:

it sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! u already know what to expect and it become boring...they just copy one the another and go nowhere...

i wish we will have more artist with musical education like the misted muppet that can make good diferent music...

I have such a tough time mixing the misted muppet's material... the kick is more on the Goa side, not these deep rumbly things... and the bpms are often much higher than the rest. This is breaking the formula, giving me a rare challenge in mixing new music, and damn it's good!

For me they are one of the most overrated artists of our time :huh:

215257[/snapback]

No they are *not* overrated. Because, you know, it's a matter of opinion. See: You don't like The Misted Muppet. That's perfectly understandable, I like them very much, but I can understand that their music isn't acceptable for anyone (not that any piece of music is, but well they are kindof more specific) and in fact many psy people also DON'T like them. But very many people do, and therefore they praise this group over the internet etc. If many people like them, then they *are* worth the hype, because .... well, because many people like them. They aren't good for you, but if people say they like something, how can this be called OVERrating?

Uh, I couldn't arrange my thoughts much, but I hope you get the point.

Dajek

I have such a tough time mixing the misted muppet's material... the kick is more on the Goa side, not these deep rumbly things... and the bpms are often much higher than the rest. This is breaking the formula, giving me a rare challenge in mixing new music, and damn it's good!

220908[/snapback]

Damn i like to mix it too!

opening you Set with the track "from the legend" or "Closing with this track. is the most crazy push up ;) people getting insane with lots of love on the air and smiled faces... undescribable!!!

and you should see Dagan in their live act!

damn he play good on the keyboard synthesizers and such amazing control on the fx!!!!!!!!!

Misted are Idols!!! B)