Full-on has reached a new low...

Lemmiwinks

I fully agree to Lemmi&Jon Cocco. Thats what i'm trying 2 say. I can really appreciate when some artist takes some track n makes a good rmx, that definately shows some part of his creativity and skills. But when some crapy asshole takes some crapy shit and remakes it into commercial "psychedelic" crap, +

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao.

This thread just reminded me why this is such a lame board.

ppl getting their panties in a knot over nothing.

Do you really think that there is any sort of inherent value in your (not my) psy-trance when compared to britney, etc?

<3 get over yourselves <3

Someone doing a remix of a rap or r&b song would probably send them to cardiac arrest (with any luck)

there is a rmx of "50cent - in da club" :unsure:

i downloaded it as "sub6 - in da club (rmx of 50 cent)" but i doubt its really sub6. because it sounds amateurish and makes me wanna puke. its not even funny.

I was just thinking of something positive to say lately, and this is what I came up with.

The person who spent time remixing this song should have their eye balls popped out with a wine bottle opener, and their fingers should be sawed off with a dull, rusty knife, and then they should have their body parts fed to a vulture with rabees!

have a great day!

:D:P:P:D

Little off-topic but I would really really love to hear Hallucinogen & Juno Reactor to remix some IRON MAIDEN tunes. Now suck that all you goa guardians!  :lol:

215281[/snapback]

iron maiden actually has some kick ass instrumental stuff... I dont like the vocals, generally, but they have some really impressive ´story-telling´ music..

no need to hate my friend...

´I temporarily dislike´ is better

heheheh =)

popsy...; )))

No.

Poopsy!

Britney spears remix.

*spits*

And we have not reached the bottom yet ... just wait until the tekkno-skins discover it...

Mass-fight at a psy-party.

I see it coming!

Beware the future.

I'll go black metal.

At least that's underground enough.

And now I even have a reason to listen to this music: I AM PISSED!

come on, her ´toxic´ song was actually ok...

(now I´ll leave the doubt whether Im serious or not :) )

I'll go black metal.

I don't think there's any music which can be more underground,extreme and hard from Dark Psy.

I have a friend who listens to Black and Death Metal (Deicide,Immortal,Cannibal Corpse etc.) but he can't stand a minute from KinDzaDza or Droidsect.

I'll go black metal.

215364[/snapback]

So "underground" equals good?

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm the only one here who doesn't care if a track is "underground" or not, as long as it touch me or make me smile.

I don't think there's any music which can be more underground,extreme and hard from Dark Psy.

I have a friend who listens to Black and Death Metal (Deicide,Immortal,Cannibal Corpse etc.) but he can't stand a minute from KinDzaDza or Droidsect.

LOL, actually the line with the "black metal" was intended to be a half-joke.

I know I'm addicted to psy and would never stop hearing it :)

But I still think that seen from the underground side Black Metal is more underground than psy ... It has a more underground dungeon atmosfear at least. And of course not the "well-known" side, I mean the really unknown bands ... in the psy scene there aren't so many local little acts - just DJs, but no acts! At least this is the case here ... I can't think of so many little austrian live acts in the psy scene ... or maybe I'm not underground enough ... but in the BM scene there are many little pseudo-bands and stuff. And this section never can be commercialized, because those commercial shitfucks out there are not open minded and it would only lead to fights with the metallers...

So "underground" equals good?

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm the only one here who doesn't care if a track is "underground" or not, as long as it touch me or make me smile.

That's the reason for declaring that line as a half-joke :)

Nice to someone else "enjoys" black metal here, but its much more commercial and much much bigger!!!

fx. The (latest) Satyricon album have sold lots (one of the big BM groups) and have much media attention (also others), hehe underground bm`freaks think they have gone sell-out hehe...

This is in Norway,I dont know about where you live, but i know Dimmu Borgir, Kovenant, Immortal and others have sold lots in Germany, Austria and so on.....

its the same in all genres IMHO....

(Dont think G.M.S. or any other "full-on" artist have been in the TOP40 chart)

But I agree, KEEP IT UNDERGROUND!!! :)

its the same in all genres IMHO....

So true.

The money is responsible for all that!

Damn, that's why I'm so much "focused" on "underground", because if artists step up the ladder and get to taste money and fame their productions will very likely lose quality as they begin to make a profession out of what has been fun before!

Of course there are exceptions - fortunately!

But we may not forget that many artists travel this way.

That's why I always want to keep it underground...