20.5 QUESTIONS WITH TSUYOSHI SUZUKI INTERVIEW

homsy

=)))

why did he do that? )

214684[/snapback]

everyone at vortex used to get so pissed off coz he always played really crap housy sh1t that no one liked. he wouldnt play proper psychedelic sets and he generally just used to ruin the vibe with his music. then he was walking past (and my mates had been planning this for weeks) , asked if they could take a photo, then my mate ran past and threw a lemon merange pie in his face. he was not impressed. but they told him it was all a stunt and a joke and the cleaned him up and bought him a drink and stuff and he was cool with it, he even laughed about it afterwards. LSD makes one do strange things.

everyone at vortex used to get so pissed off coz he always played really crap housy sh1t that no one liked. he wouldnt play proper psychedelic sets and he generally just used to ruin the vibe with his music.  then he was walking past (and my mates had been planning this for weeks) , asked if they could take a photo, then my mate ran past and threw a lemon merange pie in his face. he was not impressed. but they told him it was all a stunt and a joke and the cleaned him up and bought him a drink and stuff and he was cool with it, he even laughed about it afterwards. LSD makes one do strange things.

214692[/snapback]

Well then you should have said something to the organisers. He just play what he's used to play. They should know that in the first place. I have no respect for people throwing things at an artist! Joke or not.

Well then you should have said something to the organisers.  He just play what he's used to play. They should know that in the first place.  I have no respect for people throwing things at an artist! Joke or not.

214695[/snapback]

yeah, it was probably a bad idea, but well orchestrated none-the-less. i wasnt there when it happened i just saw the photos they took of when they did it. if your gonna play really sh1t music, your gonna p1ss some people off though..

I don’t like most of his newer releases, but he deserves a lot of respect for doing something different.

The pie-incident was pathetic and childish by the way, and a perfect display of how narrow-minded some parts of the scene is. If the music he played “killed the vibe” it was the organizers who where to blame, certainly not him. And if you end up at a festival, and don’t like what he plays, just leave the stage and go to the chillout, your tent or some place else. Simple as that.