V/A - Alchemy: 30 Years...

Cinos

30 years of what?!? I didn't know that psytrance was that old... or that acid was that young ;)

214623[/snapback]

Counter Culture. You know, hippies and stuff. ;)

I had never heard about it... but I quite like drum druid´s track on butterfly dawn... then, you say there is youth involved, and I also like his second comp and his tracks... Shpongle varies, so I cant say.. but seems like a very nice cd.. is it available somewhere?

I had never heard about it... but I quite like drum druid´s track on butterfly dawn... then, you say there is youth involved, and I also like his second comp and his tracks...  Shpongle varies, so I cant say..  but seems like a very nice cd.. is it available somewhere?

215284[/snapback]

Psyshop.com

And Shpongle VARIES? Shpongle is on the highest extreme cutting-edge of chilly psy! :angry:

Psyshop.com

And Shpongle VARIES? Shpongle is on the highest extreme cutting-edge of chilly psy!  :angry:

215290[/snapback]

yes yes, shpongle varies... first cd, really good.. second cd, mixture of good and horrible moments.. therefore: varies =)

Shpongle was alredy released in Interchill compilation Floating.

It's a long version of the Fluit Fruit.

215348[/snapback]

You mean Floatation? Anyway, that's rare and this is better, so I'd go with this one. :)