Are you listening to Psy-Trance.....

Ormion

Are you listening to Psy-Trance.....  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Are you listening to Psy-Trance.....

• Mainly?
    • Mostly?
    • Occasionally?
    • Rarely?
    • Never?

I voted mainly I dont think I need to be in the mood listening is just an action like brushing my teeth .

The music I have mainly been listning too this week is SPACETRIBE COLLOBARATIONS . It is realy rocking cd best if you have a real good system to play it on to experince all the effects.. :blink:

My answer would be "Mostly"... But I do listen to psychedelic music (in general) "Mainly". Need my psychedelic music everyday, or else my head tends to spin around, hehe.. :P

Whats the point of this poll btw? I see more and more useless poll's these days.. Many made by mr. Ormion him self. :rolleyes:

it is all phases.. sometimes I listen more, sometimes I listen less..

Lately i´ve been listening much more to chill-out/dub stuff, though..

I listen to psytrane when I'm alone... Cause I believe then I can trow myself into the music undisturbed...

Other styles I listen to a lot is ragga, reggae & dub... Sometimes lounge music...

Variation is the key!

I've been enjoying psy-trance since 1996 and by now a lot of it tends to sound the same, and besides there's really no reason to limit yourself to just one style of music when there's tons of excellent music out there!

My answer would be "Mostly"... But I do listen to psychedelic music (in general) "Mainly". Need my psychedelic music everyday, or else my head tends to spin around, hehe..  :P

Whats the point of this poll btw? I see more and more useless poll's these days.. Many made by mr. Ormion him self.  :rolleyes:

214598[/snapback]

Yeah, Ormion is pain in the ass!

Especially when he replies in topics-polls he doesn't like :P