Please, i need an answer ... I really do!

psytones

When are you great people at psynews going to update the "Goa Reviews" section. (not the forum section, but the main one) I have asked this question many times at other topics, but never any proper answers has been given to me. So I ask you now, "We have now entered the year of 2005, when will it be updated? I want 2004 to be presented as well."

I dont think it will be updated in the next.... century...

My hopes go for www.sonicblend.com

koolaid sayd that in less than 1 month, reviews section will be up and running...

=)

Mars had different things going on lately, but he started working again on this site... He'll try one more time to finish it now, if that's the case the review section will be updated... So good luck Mars!

215434[/snapback]

Déjà Vu !

I just wonder who is gonna review the crappy 80% of all releases.

214532[/snapback]

Well just having the old review section up and running again would be so excellent! Just having the albums in alphebetical order and in the original review section, by year, artst, album, and label, picture of the album with the track-listing and track times, it was just so great!

This site has done in its time of doing it, the greatest, most organized and friendly goatrance review section I've ever seen. I can't even imagine how many reviews I've written years back!, and how many times I've looked back on reviews, what people thought, and all the albums I bought or declined to buy... all because of the informative, helpful, and sometimes very entertaining-to-read reviews! Not every album has to have reviews, as there must be well over a thousand by now, including the chill, comps, and main albums...

If someone has the energy and passion to make this happen, I realize there are so many albums not on there, as it stopped in 2003, but I really enjoyed the old reviews section, have used it like many of you has references for so many albums, and I've always wished that one day it will be up, updated, and running again. It obviously takes work to keep stuff like that going, and I don't know exactly why it ended. I've assumed certain people just moved on from the obligation, but it was and still is, the best goatrance review section ever!

It so should be made available again. I'm sure many of us will help get the reviews going. Is this possible? I really hope so, and I don't know Mars status or how many people help him fix and update this site. I just know at one time this site was booming, and the one thing still alive at least is the forums, maybe one day they'll be more again. :rolleyes: