What the hell is this?

Insejn

yep

it will be available in regular shops soon ;) (and it was available in Ibiza already a week or 2)

In the mean time I can tell you guys it's very much muses rapt style, he didn't jump on the full on train, still very emotional, some would say cheesy melodic trance... Difference with the last album is the fact that there are no ambient tracks on this one, a pitty I think because I loved his ambient tracks also!

my favourites nr 1 and 3

In the mean time I can tell you guys it's very much muses rapt style, he didn't jump on the full on train, still very emotional, some would say cheesy melodic trance... Difference with the last album is the fact that there are no ambient tracks on this one

say what??? I haven't listened to Spiritual Healing in a long time but from what I recall there was only ONE uptempo track on that album: Spiritual Healing... the other ones were ambient... so when you say "the usual Muses Rapt style without ambient tracks" I'm a little puzzled...

yep

it will be available in regular shops soon ;) (and it was available in Ibiza already a week or 2)

In the mean time I can tell you guys it's very much muses rapt style, he didn't jump on the full on train, still very emotional, some would say cheesy melodic trance... Difference with the last album is the fact that there are no ambient tracks on this one, a pitty I think because I loved his ambient tracks also!

my favourites nr 1 and 3

214525[/snapback]

Sounds great, I love emotional melodies! Hope there will soon be samples avilable at psyshop.

Huraaaaaaaaayyyyyyy !!!

i have to celebrate this .

What a good news, I've been expecting this since... forever (!!??)

And reading your replies it seems I have to stay cool and stop worrying about whether the style has changed or not or whether i'll be dissapointed... you know... perfection... is tricky.

When i was in ibiza (in januari) i met Juan, and we exchanged CD's.. its a very nice emotional morning CD.. As anoebis said, some of you will think its cheesy, but i personally like it..

the only thing i am not really sure about is the kick.. Its sometimes to heavy and hard for such music in my ears.. Anyway, a very beautifull CD :)

Wow!, what a surprise! This is great! I wasn't expecting this, kind of thought, oh well thats the end of another really talented artist who puts out one album thats really good than disappears a long time or ever...

His first album was really, REALLY GOOD!!! Some G-R-E-A-T songs, and YES... track 1 was so great!!!

This emotional and melodic trance stuff is so uncommon! The Muses Rapt - Spiritual Healing is such a well done album. Why would any of you say cheesy? That album has lots of feeling and it didn't go into cheesy area in my feelings...

Hopefully this will be available soon on the bigger trance shops! :D

I think that sign is the one of the Hare Krishnas, no? it's also on the Sri Hari albums anyway...

And there is also some more going on with the cover, there is a whole text written on it in white letters (you can't see it on the scanned image here) ;)

I think that cover makes sense, if he wanted to make an album called You, he deliberately wanted to make it as minimalistic as possible because when you exclude everything in this world, what it's left ? You. Alone and in the empty space. From that moment you might even change or get enlightened...;) That's the way I understand it and it makes complete sense...

good question would like to know that too  B)

216761[/snapback]

Yes, I too want to know what the release date is for this. It's currently unavailable in all places I'm famialier with online.

I think that cover makes sense, if he wanted to make an album called You, he deliberately wanted to make it as minimalistic as possible because when you exclude everything in this world, what it's left ? You. Alone and in the empty space. From that moment you might even change or get enlightened...;) That's the way I understand it and it makes complete sense...

216862[/snapback]

You have a good point. Then the font choice is wrong.

I can see a change in psychedelic design. It's heading towards minimal/progressive field. It hasnt got hte same twisted weird feel to it.