Trancelestial Psychobabas

Zewu

Do you remember "Blue Psychobabas"? What a great track, so repetetively, swiftingly psychedelic. When I look up Trancelestial Psychobabas on Discogs, I only find this track on two compilations and no alias for the group. This makes me wonder if Trancelestial Psychobabas is one of these one-hit wonders of goa that only make one well-produced track. Makes me wonder why, because they're so good, it would be such a waste of talent to only produce one commercial track. Does anyone know who they are and if they have been involved in any other projects?

Do you remember "Blue Psychobabas"? What a great track, so repetetively, swiftingly psychedelic. When I look up Trancelestial Psychobabas on Discogs, I only find this track on two compilations and no alias for the group. This makes me wonder if Trancelestial Psychobabas is one of these one-hit wonders of goa that only make one well-produced track. Makes me wonder why, because they're so good, it would be such a waist of talent to only produce one commercial track. Does anyone know who they are and if they have been involved in any other projects?

214389[/snapback]

Well, Trancelestial Psychobabas is one C. Andersson, and that tends to be the alias of one Kristian Thinning, aka Elysium, aka Elysium Project, aka your fellow board member E.P.

Would that be correctly asumed E.P? :)

Do you remember "Blue Psychobabas"? What a great track, so repetetively, swiftingly psychedelic. When I look up Trancelestial Psychobabas on Discogs, I only find this track on two compilations and no alias for the group. This makes me wonder if Trancelestial Psychobabas is one of these one-hit wonders of goa that only make one well-produced track. Makes me wonder why, because they're so good, it would be such a waist of talent to only produce one commercial track. Does anyone know who they are and if they have been involved in any other projects?

214389[/snapback]

I made that track and I can asure you I am not a one of hit wonder ;)

The artist name I released that track under is Elysium even though some compilations seem to have a hard time understanding that. They thought it was:

Trancelestial Psychobabas "Blue psychobabas" ;)

They got the band name wrong on Discos too.

The correct data is:

Elysium "Blue Psychobabs".

Confused? I am :)

I have been involved and still am in:

Elysium - now Elysium Project

Sheyba (Jean Borelli and me)

Kaaya (paul Jackson aka. Voodoo People/Genetic/Juno reactor and me)

Kailash (Tsuyoshi and me)

I now make progressive House under the name Holm & Andersen.

Hope it cleared up things for you :)

Well, Trancelestial Psychobabas is one C. Andersson, and that tends to be the alias of one Kristian Thinning, aka Elysium, aka Elysium Project, aka your fellow board member E.P.

Would that be correctly asumed E.P?  :)

214432[/snapback]

yeps :)

yeps :)

214437[/snapback]

Wow, seems like the answer to Trancelestial Psychobabas was closer to me than I had thought. Let me tell you that I think "Ganesh" as Sheyba is a great track too ;)

:huh:

You were in Kailash ? ? ! ? ! Huh, that is one of my favourite trax ! But I could only hear Tsyoshi, what was your contribution EP ? Did you make more tracks or is that the only one ?

:huh:

You were in Kailash ? ? ! ? ! Huh, that is one of my favourite trax ! But I could only hear Tsyoshi, what was your contribution EP ? Did you make more tracks or is that the only one ?

214439[/snapback]

You could only hear his side? The basslines and melodies were all my creations ;)

The rest we did together.

We did 3 tracks together.

Higher E.P:

"Higher" original version

"Higher" Bamboo Remix

"Mystery Brain" on the Abstract Phaze Compilation

Wow, seems like the answer to Trancelestial Psychobabas was closer to me than I had thought. Let me tell you that I think "Ganesh" as Sheyba is a great track too ;)

214438[/snapback]

Thank you :)

Kailash is all great stuff... :D

Hey, ever thought of returning to the Kaaya project? seems like you and Paul are into similar sounds these days... and maybe if you worked with Jean again you could get him out of the cut and paste routine ;)

Where can those holm & anderson tracks be found? discogs is down...

Kailash is all great stuff...  :D

Hey, ever thought of returning to the Kaaya project? seems like you and Paul are into similar sounds these days... and maybe if you worked with Jean again you could get him out of the cut and paste routine ;)

Where can those holm & anderson tracks be found? discogs is down...

214446[/snapback]

well I havent talked to Paul in ages. But you never know. Maybe some day :)

Jean and I have indeed talked about doing some music together but we always seem to be too busy these days. I am sure though that we will do some stuff together in the future.

We are planing some remixes of the Old Sheyba tracks but it's a bit tricky since we have lost the original material and samples due to a flooding at the Dragonfly basement where all original material was stored :(

My new project Holm & Andersen (with my partner in crime Budda) will soon be released on the 2nd Urban Legends compilation on Tribal Vision Records. There will also be a progressive house track from Elysium Project.

And I will release an ambient track very soon on the debut compilation on Norwegian new label Chill Tribe Records.

Huh, then, I am sorry, I didn't even know it was you that collaborated with him on that track, that is why I assumed that it was more him. All I can say then is why were you modest and didn't release whole album like that ? ;)

Huh, then, I am sorry, I didn't even know it was you that collaborated with him on that track, that is why I assumed that it was more him. All I can say then is why were you modest and didn't release whole album like that ? ;)

214452[/snapback]

We were both extremely busy at the time with gigs around the globe and other projects and unfortinently did not have more time. And later we had gone on different directions and he moved to Japan again after the closing of Matsuri. So it was a bit too difficault to meet up :)

Cough Cough

Space Cat & Elyisium Project - Funky

Great tune.

Though, very much Astral Projection.

214486[/snapback]

Astral Projection? I can't really see the comparison here. One think you will never be able to blame me for is copying other artists.

Astral Projection?  I can't really see the comparison here.  One think you will never be able to blame me for is copying other artists.

214494[/snapback]

C'mon .::E.P, we all know you listen to Dancing Galaxy before you write a track :P

Kailash (Tsuyoshi and me)

so do you have any news on Tsuyoshi's new musical directions? I heard he now spins "full-on hits" like Astrix, Skazi, 1200 Mics and so on... sounds really odd since he was so busy creating his own sound in the recent years (to the point that noone considered him a psy artist anymore)

so do you have any news on Tsuyoshi's new musical directions? I heard he now spins "full-on hits" like Astrix, Skazi, 1200 Mics and so on... sounds really odd since he was so busy creating his own sound in the recent years (to the point that noone considered him a psy artist anymore)

214526[/snapback]

I got no idea what he's up to these days. All I know is that he used to be a great DJ technically.

Yeah. I got your track Brain Dance and in the booklet I read: written/produced by C.Andersson and P.Jackson.

I think it's the same with the Ganesh track.

I knew that you are behind those projects so I'm wondering some years now.

Yeah. I got your track Brain Dance and in the booklet I read: written/produced by C.Andersson and P.Jackson.

I think it's the same with the Ganesh track.

I knew that you are behind those projects so I'm wondering some years now.

214550[/snapback]

Maybe C could stand for Christian and not Colin :)

C. Anderson was a name I used because of a dodgy contract with Noca Zembla that prevented me of using my real name on other labels. So I used C. (Christian) Andersson instead of my real Name Kristian Thinning Andersen.

Still got no idea how you came up with the name Colin ? lol