Ambient by Doof

banjankri

I have became somewhat of a Doof-fan when it comes to his brilliant ambient. I absolultely LOVE his tracks like "high on mount kailash", "grantchester meadows remembered", his track on the "twelve" compilation, "yesterday's future" and so on.

My question is this:

Does anybody know if he has an "all-ambient" cd and if so, what is it called. I am not interested in any of his psytrance cd's or tracks, I am interested in his ambient/downbeat tracks like the ones mentioned above.

Can anybody help? :)

Nick Barber (Doof) and Celli Firmi (Earthling) are going to release their new project's 3rd Ear album in the next couple of months (it is already delayed but Doof said he wants it to be perfect because he feels they have have created something special there!).

will be out on Liquid Sound Design

Nick Barber (Doof) and Celli Firmi (Earthling) are going to release  their new project's 3rd Ear album in the next couple of months (it is already delayed but Doof said he wants it to be perfect because he feels they have have created something special there!).

will be out on Liquid Sound Design

214324[/snapback]

This could turn out to be really interesting!

Btw, does anyone know if we will get a new Doof album soon? I love "It's about time" and a new album would be great.

Hey banjankri, he unfortunately has no all ambient release. His last album It's About Time was half ambient half progressive as you may know it. The guy hasn't been around for a long time again, except of minor contribution on Vatos Locos album last year. I truly hope that the album by 3rd Ear would be great as he suggest...;)

Hey banjankri, he unfortunately has no all ambient release. His last album It's About Time was half ambient half progressive as you may know it. The guy hasn't been around for a long time again, except of minor contribution on Vatos Locos album last year. I truly hope that the album by 3rd Ear would be great as he suggest...;)

214440[/snapback]

That's a shame, really. He is quite talented. The ambient tracks that i've heard from him are absolutely fantastic, to say the least. :)

Lets hope i will get a 3rd Ear (along with my shpongleyes) when this new cd hits the streets :D

I think the best "ambiendelic" track he ever wrote is Sunshrine. Although it's a dance track is perfect to chill out and it has ambient sounds. I think it would be even better if it was 100% ambient.

Hey Ormion, he even made more ambient version of that track that is even better than original, called Blue Sun Shrine. I find it as one of his better works cause it is very delicate, melodic and very angelic. It is 11 minutes long journey and perfect ambientish trance track. Get it if you didn't find out about it by now...;)