nice places in london

.V.

really don't like how goa parties are organized in london

Cuz it's always in the same place and like when u get in there's the bouncers that even check your bag for drinks, and your not allowed to smoke a joint inside but everybody is stoned out of their minds...

then when u want to go outside for a bit, give yer ears a rest, they actually don't let u in anymore!!

at 6o clock they actually turn on the lights and then the bouncers start to push u outside........and then when you stand in front of the place you get told to fuck off. don't they realize that these people are drugged to the bone, and they shouldn't be driving home now?

guess it's just a cultural difference and you will find my opinion highly subjective

but i just like the parties a lot more over here

i mean there do are the same kind of parties in big cities with bouncers checking for drinks BUT it doesn't stop at 6o' clock man, more like 10 or 11, or an open ending. AND they don't check for drugs......

+ for people who don't like that kind of parties there's also an option of the smaller parties, which are organized throughout the country, different location every time :) no bouncers, no problems, no boundaries AND cheap entrance

i really enjoyed camden town, dispite the fact it's sooooooo crowded. Had a lot of fun trying to get the price down haha OH and i looooooove the dream temple :rolleyes: they have a huge collection of old records, i found the complete koyote series there... +you can drink real good coffee upstairs, and they've got really good sleeping chairs ;) joske :P

and the shop on the other side called 'cyberdog' i think, you should take a look inside, soo funny

I enjoyed london the most at 7 o'clock in the morning (after the party), walking around, seeing the cool stuff , without a living soul on the streets. i mean i saw trafalgar square with only pigeons........haha sounds stupid but i really enjoyed that. We ate at covent garden, if i remember correctly, that was e real quiet place as well

anyway, hope u have a grreeeeeeat time there ! but that's not a real problem over there :D

never heard of rex. stratford yeah i gotta couple of ppl there got to check it out.

well delars, i dont know what kinda places u go to but i only go to underground

parties. we had the fukin biggest one in london on new years eve. 2 days party

yeah.

and inside everyone is doing everything and havin a good time u know.

only K is banned.

what about mass in brixton? what u think about that place?

we had the fukin biggest one in london on new years eve. 2 days party

yeah.

Which party was that then? Psychedelic Sound Force around Arsenal? I was there, only on new years day evening though :P It's a shame the police had to shut it down, as they had a great soundsystem, lighting installation etc. - just not enough people to justify it going on longer I guess.

and inside everyone is doing everything and havin a good time u know.

only K is banned.

Guess you're talking about sky's parties then :lol:

what about mass in brixton? what u think about that place?

I've only been the once, and I didn't really rate the soundsystem or people there. Mind you it wasn't a psychedelic night. Chichime and a few party organisers do cheap parties there every so often... I see £5 entries quite often, and usually there are a few squat parties on afterwards. I will have to give it another chance sometime.

I used to love Tyssen street studio ("The dream theatre") too! It was my second favourite venue to the Fridge in Brixton (when they had "Escape From Samsara" parties every friday night).

The Rocket on Holloway road is a nice venue, I've only been there once but it's close to home. The soundsystem is nice and it's very spacious. I prefer it over the Stratford Rex, but mind you - I've never found the rooms other than the main one in the Rex :rolleyes:

This weekend we're gonna check out some acid techno, and see Chris Liberator playing @ Tribe of Munt! It should be rocking. You up to much v?

PS Delars it sounds like you had a great time in london. I love it here... so much to see and to do, and there's so many secret hidden treasures waiting to be found. Lots of interesting walks, free festivals in the summer, and fun squat parties to be found. They stay open til the partygoers get tired :) My friends go to a club if they want to see some special live acts, but otherwise it's squat parties all the way.

nice one kool-aid.

im talking about the party with liquid connective and acid monkey on new years. there were about 3000 ppl.

hehe yeah sky doesnt like that stuff.

actually this weekend im in germany but next week ill be back in UK. have a good time.

peace.

im talking about the party with liquid connective and acid monkey on new years. there were about 3000 ppl.

Aha, so that's where everybody was! I remember hearing they were charging a lot to get in there.

I ended up going to a friends house party for new years this year, for a change. Last year I went to the Liquid Connective party / Lea Bridge. It was lots of fun!

Have a good stay in Germany! And see ya at a party soon :P

this years one was wicked believe me. big collaboration u know.

all the big ppl made it, not just the liquid guys.

they charged 15 pound or something like that.

i dont remember, i didnt pay anything ;/.

yeah c u definitely at a party man.