Morning Trance

salim

I believe you cannot create boundaries for morning trance... morning trance is just music you like in the morning when the sun rises :) ... And it's different for everybody... some progressive can be very morning... most melodic old skool goatrance sounds morning and off course the fullon power is 'morning fullon'... there's no definition you just feel what morning trance is...

an example ... If I have too :mellow: ... California sunshine...

One more question though, is morning trance what you listen to when you have just got up from bed or when you have partied all night and still stay up "in the morning"?

214168[/snapback]

No, morning trance is goa with a "light" atmosphere.

Well ... for me "morning trance" would be "daytime psy". Has nothing to do with partying in my case ... after parties I need chillout, if not a completely different other music like rock or jazz or something like that.

Stuff like S-Range (not his early stuff), Matenda, Andromeda, some Fatali, Vibrasphere, Son Kite's Colours, Klangstrahler Projekt, Feuerhake, some Atmos ... that's not the stuff you listen to to be guided through dark nights, is it?

There are several people out there who refered to many of these artists as "morning trance"-artists ... of course there are exceptions, but this stuff is rather on the "light psy" and progressive side IMHO.

That would be the things I would think of when somebody mentions "morning trance"...

when u see the dawn you get a certain soothing feeling.morning trance is music played that time and then u can understand why it fits and why it is called like that.

for goa morning trance listen to:

california sunshine-coming home

power source-goaway

hallucinogen-shamanix

astral projection-axis v0.99

Yeah, Rain description is very good. I can suggest some 'morning' albums :

Indoor - Progressive Trance

In Trance - In Trance

Asia 2001 - Dreamland

California Sunshine - Imperia

Mystica - Age Of Innocence

Passenger - For All Mankind

The Muses Rapt - Spiritual Healing

Blue Planet Corporation - Blue Planet

Art Of Trance - Voice Of Earth

Terra Ferma - Turtle Crossing

Electric Universe - One Love

Man With No Name - Moment Of Truth

Doof - Let's Turn On

Ra - To Sirius

Emuna - Emuna

Zorba - Zorba

There is trance I like to hear, and there is trance I don't like to hear. I like to hear the trance I like to hear at all times of the day. Therefore, the trance I like to hear is morning trance... for me. Actually, the trance I like to hear is really what most people would call morning trance, which means I like to hear morning trance at night.

:P