Are you going to buy the Tsunami Aid comp?

Cinos

Are you going to buy the Tsunami Aid comp?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to buy the Tsunami Aid comp?

• Yes.
    • No.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We hail you BIG intelligent prophet.  We will bow in the dust before you and do as you tell us... We will buy 10 copies each because you our great father order us to do so. 

NOW KISS MY ASS

215885[/snapback]

For once EP is funny. For some reason I'm laughing to myself at those huge, offensive caps at the end... :lol::lol::lol:

I don't. And I don't really care if you believe me either. I've made annoyingly many bad purchases becuase I nowadays never download or burn stuff.

215886[/snapback]

Ok, i'm up for this one

firstly pull out your cd wallet, lay it on your bedroom floor and photograph page by page your cd's

secondly, post them up here in full view

i expect if you really know anything about this music there will be around 200 minimum.... thats about half of what was released last year so i'm being kind...

i predict this will take half an hour or so...

if you do you will win immedite respect with everyone on this forum and beyond :)

i will make a huge personal apolgy to you and send you a photo of myself fromwhich you can make a collage and continually bitch slap with your own collage for everyone to see

sounds good doesn't it??

For once EP is funny. For some reason I'm laughing to myself at those huge, offensive caps at the end...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

215888[/snapback]

its just funny coz this guy is obviously like 15 or something and effing and blinding and swearing and making himself look as common and stupid and ignorant as possible, yet he still thinks he is more intelligent than us. people who cuss and swear as much as he does obviously dont have the "intellect" to use more effective words in place of swearing. its only your 5th post, and your already a joke mate....

Ok, i'm up for this one

firstly pull out your cd wallet, lay it on your bedroom floor and photograph page by page your cd's

i expect if you really know anything about this music there will be around 200 minimum.... thats about half of what was released last year so i'm being kind...

if you do you will win immedite respect with everyone on this forum and beyond :)

i will make a huge personal apolgy to you and send you a photo of myself fromwhich you can make a collage and continually bitch slap with your own collage for everyone to see

sounds good doesn't it??

215895[/snapback]

I'm al ready on it... Is it ok if it take a few days or do you need it pronto so you can convince your local Police Station that you indeed did not download that Tsunami CD illegal on p2p?

Indeed Overdose...

Inthebigblue.. stop making a fool out of yourself, your words work in the opposite way of what you want!

Do you really think this is the way of convincing people to buy the tsunami aid album?!

I can say clearly.. thats a BIG NO

Indeed Overdose...

Inthebigblue.. stop making a fool out of yourself, your words work in the opposite way of what you want!

Do you really think this is the way of convincing people to buy the tsunami aid album?!

I can say clearly.. thats a BIG NO

215902[/snapback]

Do you rdea right... dya nkow hawt mi yisnga???

Ok, i'm up for this one

sounds good doesn't it??

215895[/snapback]

I'm not going to trouble myself to get your respect. Besides, my CDs don't like being photographed, that's what they tell me.

pfffft!!!......no you wont.....

215905[/snapback]

he wouldn't... honestly, if there's anything commendable other than making, producing, distributing music in this scene.. it is the buying.

Do you realise what artists get paid? How much labels get paid.. have you ever seen a trance artist/ label owner with nice car.. except the one his mother leant to him :blink:

he wouldn't... honestly, if there's anything commendable other than making, producing, distributing music in this scene.. it is the buying.

Do you realise what artists get paid? How much labels get paid.. have you ever seen a trance artist/ label owner with nice car.. except the one his mother leant to him :blink:

215913[/snapback]

Listen I am sure your a ok guy with some valid points.. May I suggest you go out the door and go back in introducing yourself in a mature polite manner? Respect can not be earned unless you respect other ;)

I'm not going to trouble myself to get your respect. Besides, my CDs don't like being photographed, that's what they tell me.

215911[/snapback]

why not??? whats the point of even talking anymore??? ...you have no guns to stand by.

This is your thread leader??

have a think about it...

i'm signed off here

215913[/snapback]

dude......seriously...I DO NOT COPY MUSIC. i buy all my trance CD's and so do a LOT of people on this forum. this is the bottom line though. YOU DO NOT KNOW US. how can you go around making accusations you are not 100% sure of. and THAT is what makes you an idiot. dude, you are just boring every1. no go play with your lego.

dude......seriously...I DO NOT COPY MUSIC. i buy all my trance CD's and so do a LOT of people on this forum. this is the bottom line though. YOU DO NOT KNOW US. how can you go around making accusations you are not 100% sure of. and THAT is what makes you an idiot. dude, you are just boring every1. no go play with your lego.

215916[/snapback]

listen to me, and listen to me real good. I'm telling you i have put on parties for years and know many dj's, music makers and label owners. Now we're all pissed at people copying cd's yet we still all do it...

why do we do it??

because of so many crap releases with only one or two tracks on it

so what do we do to compensate??

you can't tell people what to do so...

you make better quality music, release better music... yes. Create an allround cd that'll stand the test of time... but hardly any do, so we have to try harder

this cd from where i'm standing has a point where before hardly any others did

Many of the tracks may be released but they are all pretty damn good.. have you heard the AMD track... cause its the best one on Alchemy's release by far!

If you do want to carry on any kind of valid conversation, then one of you should show how much you say you buy

it would be a lesson to us all ;)

There is no DJ, Artist, Anorak trancer who has all original cd's.. and if there was one, i'm telling you, that one man/woman would be straight up enough to prove this point, otherwise why else take this moral stand in the first place

You have till this afternoon to prove this point. If not, who cares really what you have to say

215916[/snapback]

Now dont dish Danish Lego mate... Lego rock :)

Actually it's surposed to be very good for stimulating your Braincells... Maybe our friend would benefit from it?

My god your a retard banjerkoff,

what you fail to realise, is that your out of a league that has anything worth saying...

This is for an appeal... not another 2nd rate compilation.. please tell me one that has anymore than four good tracks on... i'm waiting...

if you you believe there are.. then i bet you don't even get to DJ in any other place except your bedroom

As for Cynos, yeah sure he's coming out with a Tsunami CD :blink:

What i can see is this cd is trying to is get across to as many people as possible.... i love my progressive, don't get me wrong.. but do you know that mostly all the Artists who write an album is this genre sell less that a thousand copies...

like thats gonna make a difference :unsure:

This CD's first aim is to try and make as much money for charity as possible so wouldn't it make sense to have music that mainstream magazines would have heard of the names??? :huh:

Anyways, still has tracks by Atmos, Human Blue and Son Kite...

to slander is not be childish... its a necessity with some of you!

as you are so far stuck up your own asses you fail to see the bigger picture

honestly, if you have any more to say, take that buddha off your name as it it really is insulting as the very nature of buddhism is to help all and let go of yourself

215858[/snapback]

This guys is so amusing he should charge money for reading his posts :D

But i understand his anger.... i too was 12 years old once :rolleyes:

listen to me, and listen to me real good. I'm telling you i have put on parties for years and know many dj's, music makers and label owners. Now we're all pissed at people copying cd's yet we still all do it...

why do we do it??

because of so many crap releases with only one or two tracks on it

so what do we do to compensate??

you can't tell people what to do so...

you make better quality music, release better music... yes. Create an allround cd that'll stand the test of time... but hardly any do, so we have to try harder

this cd from where i'm standing has a point where before hardly any others did

Many of the tracks may be released but they are all pretty damn good.. have you heard the AMD track... cause its the best one on Alchemy's release by far!

If you do want to carry on any kind of valid conversation, then one of you should show how much you say you buy

it would be a lesson to us all ;) 

There is no DJ, Artist, Anorak trancer who has all original cd's.. and if there was one, i'm telling you,  that one man/woman would be straight up enough to prove this point, otherwise why else take this moral stand in the first place

You have till this afternoon to prove this point. If not, who cares really what you have to say

215926[/snapback]

right...and that gives you the right to insult and accuse people you dont even know. dude, i see your point. yes. i saw it about 2 pages ago. its the WAY your getting your point accross every1 has a problem with. manners cost nothing. also ive noticed that although people like to have a laugh here, most people dont tollerate immaturity, unfounded accusations or just plain bad manners. take this as constructive crisicism, not as an insult. if you can.

LOL what a KERFUCKINFUFFLE!!! :P

I, for one, am buying the tsunami cd... i love some of the artists, and not so much others... would also have liked some more prog, but am not adverse to some full on.. in fact i love it at the right times! And it serves as a reminder of this momentous occurance on ourplanet, and the strength of our community in banding together to do something...anything!

Inthebigblue... dude... if you stick around you may be suprised by some of the people on this forum... i was. They grow on you. Some are older, some younger, some wiser and some more foolish than their years.... but at least we try to respect each others opinions. It really is sad that you feel the need to be so angry and judgemental.

And really who cares how long you have been involved in the scene, or how many dj's you know, or if you dj yourself, or how many original/burnt cd's you have... is that meant to make us respect you more? Its not a pissing competition... its a forum for sharing a pssion for psy and the like! ;)

The poll seems to be saying that half of us will buy the cd.... out of those who have decided... if thats the case then thats still pretty damn fine... what other cd has half a population buying it dude!!!

Anyhows I will be purchasing... quite happily at that!

Peace.

xo

right...and that gives you the right to insult and accuse people you dont even know. dude, i see your point. yes. i saw it about 2 pages ago. its the WAY your getting your point accross every1 has a problem with. manners cost nothing. also ive noticed that although people like to have a laugh here, most people dont tollerate immaturity, unfounded accusations or just plain bad manners. take this as constructive crisicism, not as an insult. if you can.

215937[/snapback]

point taken

apologies to all i have offended whom i didn't intend to

When i see people quibling over this unreleased and that over something that is meant for good it gets my shirt...

sometimes you have to go all out to prove a point to get back here

Can you imagine how hard it must have been to gather these tracks in such a short amount of time?

I have never put an album together but know many who have. Its hard enough just tring to get one of these artists, can you imagine all of them?

i am no saint, and not proclaiming to be one, but am pretty impressed to see all these artists on one release.. and i believe the money i spend will give me more than one reward

It is only up to you in the end to choose to buy this cd.. and you have to feel its right, not me or any other to tell you so

So if it feels good then do, if not... please, whatever you do, do not copy or download, it wouldn't be good karma

point taken

apologies to all i have offended whom i didn't intend to

215953[/snapback]

now thats how you get people on here to respect you. ;)

plus i actually do agree with your points made as well. 2 points for inthebigblue, yay!!!!

gotta be more respectful next time, inthebig

215961[/snapback]

respect. it is what binds us :) even if i totally disagree with someone. i wont call them a spunkbucket or a tossjob or something because their opinions are different. we actually LOVE arguing here, but i find arguing, whilst being respectful shows more class, better character and its more fun as well. thats just my opinion of course.