Are you going to buy the Tsunami Aid comp?

Cinos

Are you going to buy the Tsunami Aid comp?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to buy the Tsunami Aid comp?

• Yes.
    • No.

To Cinos, Sherlock Alien, Lemmiwinks, Banjankri, E.P, Agia Igoumeni and Basalisk,

I've taken quite a bit of time to think about this...

so, carefully choosing the right words, here i go;

You are all twats!!!!!

What the fuck have any of you ever done for the scene... i wanna know?

beacause i bet its fuck all...

To even have a thread like this is scary.. where did you come from? the techno scene?? drum and Bass... did your mamas ever give you an education?

no stupid! just cause she was your first lay doesn't mean sh... Whatever!!! need i go on??

Who are you lot?

You all need a bitch slapping!!

its obvious that your all just a bunch of whiney cell depleted, chromosome deficient motherfuckers who get rejected byall the chicks... Grow up!!!! and stop spending so much time jerking off with one hand on your mouse, the other on the dick you use as a brain

i've seen prats like you appear time and time again... you are all so fucking boring!

shame on you, SHAME ON YOU, all of you who choose not to buy this cd just because it has 2/3rds of it released.

If anyone of you has actually paid for all the tunes you say you have then i might possibly give you the time of day to listen to what you may have to say.... well, i'm waiting...

if not

Get out your house

smell the air

realise why your on the planet (obviously you haven't figured it out)

repeat 'i am a worthless parasite' 100 times'

then jump of your nearest cliff

(i doubt anybody would ever realise)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Cinos, Sherlock Alien, Lemmiwinks, Banjankri, E.P, Agia Igoumeni and Basalisk,

You are all twats!!!!!

To even have a thread like this is scary.. where did you come from? the techno scene?? drum and Bass... did your mamas ever give you an education?

no stupid! just cause she was your first lay doesn't mean sh... Whatever!!!  need i go on??

Who are you lot?

its obvious that your all just a bunch of whiney cell depleted, chromosome deficient motherfuckers who get rejected byall the chicks... Grow up!!!! and stop spending so much time jerking off with one hand on your mouse, the other on the dick you use as a brain

i've seen prats like you appear time and time again... you are all so fucking boring!

shame on you, SHAME ON YOU, all of you who choose not to buy this cd just because it has 2/3rds of it released.

If anyone of you has actually paid for all the tunes you say you have then i might possibly give you the time of day to listen to what you may have to say....  well, i'm waiting...

if not

Get out your house

smell the air

215672[/snapback]

I personally donated all my leftovers of my first album to the children of the Bosnia/Hercegovina conflict... Remember that conflict?

I yearly donate money to Save The Children, Red Cross, Doctors without Borders and I have adopted a child in Peru. He now have the means to go to School and get an education and his family also benefit from it. And I am a member of WWF and are pasionated about preventing more innocent animals from dissapering.

And I am planning a benefit party + a CD for other victims than the Tsunami victims in the nearest future! WITH UNRELEASED MUSIC IN ALL GENRES !!!!!

And I do think I have contributed to this scene be it in modest ways... Whay have you done?

And if I want to buy the CD or not is my personal decision. No one have any right to tell me that I should be ashamed because I do or dont buy this CD! I have paid quite a lot of money to the Tsunami victims and also to other parts of the world that frankly need much more aid now than the victims of the Tsunami ;)

Even the Aid Organisations say that they dont need more money for the Tsunami disaster... They want people to help out in other areas instead!!!!

So believe what you want. I got zero respect for people who cant communicate without being insulting in their words!

I personally donated all my leftovers of my first album to the children of  the Bosnia/Hercegovina  conflict... Remember that conflict?

I yearly donate money to Save The Children, Red Cross, Doctors without Borders and I have adopted a child in Peru. He now have the means to go to School and get an education and his family also benefit from it.  And I am a member of WWF and are pasionated about preventing more innocent animals from dissapering.

And I am planning a benefit party + a CD for other victims than the Tsunami victims in the nearest future!  WITH UNRELEASED MUSIC IN ALL GENRES !!!!!

And I do think I have contributed to this scene be it in modest ways...  Whay have you done?

And if I want to buy the CD or not is my personal decision. No one have any right to tell me that I should be ashamed because I do or dont buy this CD!  I have paid quite a lot of money to the Tsunami victims and also to other parts of the world that frankly need much more aid now than the victims of the Tsunami ;) 

Even the Aid Organisations say that they dont need more money for the Tsunami disaster... They want people to help out in other areas instead!!!!

So believe what you want.  I got zero respect for people who cant communicate without being insulting in their words!

215720[/snapback]

Alright Dickwad!!

you sent your leftovers... there are no fucking leftovers if your unknown as your dumbfuck ass!

i know cause i know many many labels, i know what they make

Anyways, that wasn't my point asscheese.. My point is that you and your girlymen are too busy looking for the perfect album (that doesn't exist) and criticising that, then realising that here's the opportunity to make a conscious purchase where the proceeds will go to countries that influenced the music of this genre..

Have you even ever left your couch?

and you didn't answer my Q, so i know you still burn... fucking hypocrite

Does anybody like you, really?

Do you ever ask yourself that

read your letter you wrote. read it to someone outside of your house. Tell me how they look at you...

mmm

then write back and apologise to all you have offended

then put your hand on the table and start decapitating your fingers on your writing hand

listen to me, and listen to me clear. I don't give a fuck whether you buy this album or not. What i do mind is whether you look at this album as just another release

something you and your friends can download, criticize then spit out

man, your an asswipe

Tsunami!!

:lol:

And inthebigblue. Sorry for saying this, but your the only childish asshole in here.

think about it ;)

215739[/snapback]

Think about it!!!

your as stupid and unoriginal as your dumbfuck name... what, did you just start listening to this music yesturday???

Now the question is; have YOU actually thought about what i was saying, and what they're saying?

have you thought about it now....

i'll give you a minute... or however long you need to digest that this album is about contributing Artists and tracks and not another dj tool

Think about it!!!

your as stupid and unoriginal as your dumbfuck name... what, did you just start listening to this music yesturday???

Now the question is; have YOU actually thought about what i was saying, and what they're saying?

have you thought about it now....

i'll give you a minute... or however long you need to digest that this album is about contributing Artists and tracks and not another dj tool

215758[/snapback]

Bruce is back...

Alright Dickwad!!

you sent your leftovers... there are no fucking leftovers if your unknown as your dumbfuck ass!

But so did the artists do on the tsunami comp too, send leftovers only to organic records. :)

there is good released music on the compilation, but the unreleased is probably some left-overs that was lying uselesss on the hd im pretty sure.. i doubt any "big-names" gave away some of their best tracks they been saving.

I don't see any unhuman or godly work in this, the tracklist speaks for itself that it was made in a hurry. Good work maybe, but not anything out of this world?

This is again an subject that some people threat as somekind of an tabu, "ooh this is for charity so you better only praise it"..

You are all twats!!!!!

no stupid! just cause she was your first lay doesn't mean sh... Whatever!!!  need i go on??

Who are you lot?

If anyone of you has actually paid for all the tunes you say you have then i might possibly give you the time of day to listen to what you may have to say....  well, i'm waiting...

if not

Get out your house

smell the air

215672[/snapback]

SUDDENLY ENLIGHTENED EDIT: Why the hell would I argue with you?

You are all twats!!!!!

Who are you lot?

if not

Get out your house

smell the air

215672[/snapback]

Bravo! :lol: That's what I like to hear. What a MATURE comment! :huh: I could almost see the thunderclouds of raging anger above your giant head when you wrote this.. ahem... post. :D What you fail to realise is that nobody takes immature flaming like this seriously.

excactly how long did you actually have to think about that little snappy comeback? Seems to me that this forum is a little out of the league on an angry, wee child like you.

I was going to buy it when they said that it would have unrl shpongle track and unrl hallucinogen track on it.. but it doesn't any more.. so no I'm not going to buy it, not even because of the unrl eat static track. Seems to me like most labels should be bitch slapped instead since they aren't handing out any unrl tracks from their signed artists.. including twisted!

215758[/snapback]

1. My name psytones holds a special value for me.. It means psychedelic tones, and the psychedelic tones in music is what is important for me. I dont pick a name to please others ;)

My name has been with me for over 5 years. But fear not, it's not my only alias.

2.Personaly I have "only" been lovin' psychedelic Trance for 5 years. So I guess I am a "newbe" ha?

But again, fear not.. I bet I know more about this scene then you ;) hehe

Your not an asshole inthebigblue. Your just a loser trying to piss people off.. :lol:

btw. I preordred the Tsunami cd a loong time ago.

215720[/snapback]

i know..

and also Mike at isratrance asked a good question:

On 2005-02-01 07:59, Mike A wrote:

Wondering how much of this money actually goes to the people who need it and not some drug lords or corrupted government officials.

And the answer was from a MissRobin:

Well Mike, we are donating ALL proceeds to the DEC (you can find link earlier in this thread). They are the main association and by going to them, we are bypassing having to lose money along the way from people taking their commissions and so forth.

It will indeed land in the right hands my dear  :)

oh and... Has anyone mentioned that the king, yes the king of Thailand will give the children who lost their parents free education? Payed out of his "own" pocket? If this is true and so on. I think it's great :)

Bravo!  :lol: That's what I like to hear. What a MATURE comment! :huh: I could almost see the thunderclouds of raging anger above your giant head when you wrote this.. ahem... post.  :D What you fail to realise is that nobody takes immature flaming like this seriously.

excactly how long did you actually have to think about that little snappy comeback? Seems to me that this forum is a little out of the league on an angry, wee child like you.

215822[/snapback]

My god your a retard banjerkoff,

what you fail to realise, is that your out of a league that has anything worth saying...

This is for an appeal... not another 2nd rate compilation.. please tell me one that has anymore than four good tracks on... i'm waiting...

if you you believe there are.. then i bet you don't even get to DJ in any other place except your bedroom

As for Cynos, yeah sure he's coming out with a Tsunami CD :blink:

What i can see is this cd is trying to is get across to as many people as possible.... i love my progressive, don't get me wrong.. but do you know that mostly all the Artists who write an album is this genre sell less that a thousand copies...

like thats gonna make a difference :unsure:

This CD's first aim is to try and make as much money for charity as possible so wouldn't it make sense to have music that mainstream magazines would have heard of the names??? :huh:

Anyways, still has tracks by Atmos, Human Blue and Son Kite...

to slander is not be childish... its a necessity with some of you!

as you are so far stuck up your own asses you fail to see the bigger picture

honestly, if you have any more to say, take that buddha off your name as it it really is insulting as the very nature of buddhism is to help all and let go of yourself

Grow up little boy :) and punch an old pillow to get your rage released... you're responding like a 4 year old who was just refused of getting some little candy.

The other members here are way too intelligent to talk on your rude low conversation level.

My god your a retard banjerkoff,

what you fail to realise, is that your out of a league that has anything worth saying...

This is for an appeal... not another 2nd rate compilation.. please tell me one that has anymore than four good tracks on... i'm waiting...

if you you believe there are.. then i bet you don't even get to DJ in any other place except your bedroom

As for Cynos, yeah sure he's coming out with a Tsunami CD :blink:

What i can see is this cd is trying to is get across to as many people as possible.... i love my progressive, don't get me wrong.. but do you know that mostly all the Artists who write an album is this genre sell less that a thousand copies...

like thats gonna make a difference :unsure:

This CD's first aim is to try and make as much money for charity as possible so wouldn't it make sense to have music that mainstream magazines would have heard of the names??? :huh:

Anyways, still has tracks by Atmos, Human Blue and Son Kite...

to slander is not be childish... its a necessity with some of you!

as you are so far stuck up your own asses you fail to see the bigger picture

honestly, if you have any more to say, take that buddha off your name as it it really is insulting as the very nature of buddhism is to help all and let go of yourself

215858[/snapback]

Damn your a big boy... Now go and play with your petty balls

215858[/snapback]

What buddha? What name? Where? Who?

Grow up little boy :) and punch an old pillow to get your rage released... you're responding like a 4 year old who was just refused of getting some little candy.

The other members here are way too intelligent to talk on your rude low conversation level.

215862[/snapback]

more like frozen tounge!

yeah sure your smart :huh: your comebacks so lame you should be on 'the price is right'

intellectual :blink: yeah whatever..

listen to me. if your anyway smart in one way or other, you'd get my point..

There's a minority out there in all kinds of music genres that wear annoracks and plod around small indrependant music stores looking for that lost or rare release... them and about a thousand others worldwide do the same... it is amirable in many ways..

then there are albums that aim to hit larger stores to reach a LARGER audience to help MORE people to make MORE money for charity ;)

from what i can see, this is the albums aim... i have many of these tracks yet there are still 10 or so unreleased. The price is the same as a normal 1 cd album. You get many great tracks which you probably already have burned from friends or on Mp3 and maybe you would have purchased some of them yourself(don't be stupid by tring to con me by saying you don't burn, because every Dj, music maker, myself included does) PLUS 10 probably great tracks because there is no other Tsunami CD comp being made...

and PLUS YOU GET THE FEELING OF JOINING THE COMMUNITY and watch the money go to a great cause

inthebigblue, we all get your point.

It's just the way your preaching your words that are wrong. Your simply doing it the wrong way. Your acting like a angry kid. Anger like this will not make people see your points as they are intended. People will only see the negative vibes in your post. Next time, try to be alittle bit more friendly and please... Chill down ok.

more like frozen tounge!

yeah sure your smart :huh:  your comebacks so lame you should be on 'the price is right'

intellectual :blink:  yeah whatever..

listen to me. if your anyway smart in one way or other, you'd get my point..

There's a minority out there in all kinds of music genres that wear annoracks and plod around small indrependant music stores looking for that lost or rare release... them and about a thousand others worldwide do the same... it is amirable in many ways..

then there are albums that aim to hit larger stores to reach a LARGER audience to help MORE people to make MORE money for charity ;)

from what i can see, this is the albums aim... i have many of these tracks yet there are still 10 or so unreleased. The price is the same as a normal 1 cd album. You get many great tracks which you probably already have burned from friends or on Mp3 and maybe you would have purchased some of them yourself(don't be stupid by tring to con me by saying you don't burn, because every Dj, music maker, myself included does) PLUS 10 probably great tracks because there is no other Tsunami CD comp being made...

and PLUS YOU GET THE FEELING OF JOINING THE COMMUNITY and watch the money go to a great cause

215880[/snapback]

We hail you BIG intelligent prophet. We will bow in the dust before you and do as you tell us... We will buy 10 copies each because you our great father order us to do so.

I guess your music is on the CD too ;)

NOW KISS MY ASS

(don't be stupid by tring to con me by saying you don't burn, because every Dj, music maker, myself included does)

215880[/snapback]

I don't. And I don't really care if you believe me either. I've made annoyingly many bad purchases becuase I nowadays never download or burn stuff.