Psy-forums from the source

Dexter

Which of the forum has genuine psychedelic trance lovers who still believe i PLUR  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the forum has genuine psychedelic trance lovers who still believe i PLUR

• Psynews
    • Isratrance

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's 2 things that strike me as grounbreaking different between these 2 forums.

1. The moderation

At isratrance you get moderated as if your a kid in a Kindergarden. If you dare to ask why they closed a topic you will most of the time get an arrogant answer from the moderators. If they bother to answer you at all!

They speak down to people all the time. Newcomers that post a topic already been posted get arrogant agressive replies from the moderators. I am seriously amazed that people actually accept it. In many cases those who don't accept it get banned. At Isratrance there's no room for compromise. It's their way no matter who's right. They remind me of The Police covering up eachother's bad criminal behaviour. If you argue with a Moderator there all the mods will attack you no matter if the Moderator you argue with is the one to blame.

At Isratrance all but Isralies (And American Jews) are not allowed to critisise Israel, talk Politics or question issues and to have an opinion at all.

At Psynews you get moderated most of the time with respect. We might not agree on some moderation but there's room for debate and critique. Moderation is very limited and that create a forum that's vibrant and interesting.

2. The People

At Isratrance the majority of people are very young (nothing wrong with being young) so it create an athmosphere of Kilaaaaaarrrr and Rave attitude combined with a lot of trading and endless who's got the biggest d*** topics.

99.9% are into Full ON / Neo Full ON and cant brag about being openminded people when it come to different genres of music. The Forum have a lot of Isralies (of course) who have never heard anything but Isralie "stars" like Infected and clones alike. So the Forum is crowded with topics about these "amazing" artists and how they are the best in the World (Israel is no.1 in everything according to these people).

There are new forums at isratrance about ambient, electro and world music and those forums are Great.  But they are of course not as much used. Only by a small regular group of people.

At Psynews the people are more penminded (well some are). You can talk about many kind of genres of music and topics.  The age span is quite big here and that create a forum with a nerve and energy that's Unique for this forum. The mix of different nationalities are equal and that also provide a more balanced Forum. There's not a "superior" nationality here.

214108[/snapback]

absolutely spot on.

Isratrance Tsunami Top 10

kilaaaah massacre!!!!! :D

214112[/snapback]

Posted Image

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

yes yes it's a relly kiiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

must be killling dark stuff donno much

whewhhehehehehe.great top man

Huahuahuahuahuahuauha...

Your top10 look's for sure infected alot of twisted mind and sounded like room with evill

ehehe keep rocking man love u selection is madness

roll us BOFER ....pZZZZZZZZZZZZZmy man!!

Posted Image

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

yes yes it's a relly kiiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

must be killling dark stuff donno much

whewhhehehehehe.great top man

Huahuahuahuahuahuauha...

Your top10 look's for sure infected alot of twisted mind and sounded like room with evill

ehehe keep rocking man love u selection is madness

roll us BOFER ....pZZZZZZZZZZZZZmy man!!

214127[/snapback]

Bwaaaahahahahaha!!!!! that is spot on mate.

The great thing about psynews is that you actually get a chance to know the users of the forum especially because of the "off-topic" section. For example:

Many of you say the the opposite but we all like the theories of E.P on such controversial subjects like drugs, how is the scene right now, etc. And how he fight passionately on his opinions...

What about Lemmiwinks and his enthusiasm about running around naked high on acid, or his love for south park and the good old goa. Or even his unique taste for movies and art.....

We all love the Empty Space drunk stories, the way he kills time, and the crazy life that he has isolated in Toronto....

And what about Ov3dos3 and his curiosity to know how wasted you were, drugs stories, and also his great stories about how wasted he was and his vast collection of experimenting drugs for knowledge....

And Seraph wich is also another acid enthusiastic, but we also know that he is a men of many interests, like movies, art, culture and etc. Also has a vast knowlegde of psytrance music

And shelockalien and his theories about time, energy, mandalas, numbers..... Well he is one of the most pacific men on this forum..... So maybe he is right.....

And about Towlie with all those sarcastics comments. And we all like his depressive view of psytrance nowadays.....

That is it! I am tired now but there is yet a lot of people with crazy personality that make this forum so good and so unique.... ;)

PS: I am sorry if i offended anyone on this tread. I just wanna say that is just a joke, it is not meant to be serious

Cheers to psynews!

always nice to be remembered =)

haha lol at the funny definitions of people

If you have a poll like this on the psynews board obviously psynews is going to win

214201[/snapback]

How can you say that?!?

are you impying that some were biased in the option to vote for psynews over isratrance?? If only you understood the real issue man - I have issues, okay? - I have a face that only a mother could love - and my penis is so hideously small (thats why i cant participate in the "how big is your cock" thread... <_<

All these factors lead me to voting ISRATRANCE. Thats right. I WANTED ISRATRANCE to win. heh.

:o

Im sorry psynews- i failed you all - it was a moment of weakness.

Isratrance Tsunami Top 10

kilaaaah massacre!!!!! :D

214112[/snapback]

I don't get it. That guy has made a top ten list of his favourite songs this year and people answer by praising him and saying stuff like keep up the good work and so on. And every post looks like it has been run through that 12 year old aoler translator.

Those people seem a little bit too entusiastic about that top 10 list. Did he make all those songs himself or what? It's like: Look! These are my favourite songs this year... OMG OMG!!! WTF!! GREAT LIST!!!! YOU RULE! THIS IS THE BEST TOP10 EVVVAR!!!!! I cant wait till you release your next top ten! Your toplists always have the greatest songs on them! :blink:

And naming it "tsunami top 10" is pretty tasteless. What is he trying to acomplish by that?

Psynews gets my vote.

BTW my answer to the poll is 3. PsyForum.co.uk

214467[/snapback]

hmmm.. really, interesting. Because I have never ever ever ever been to a forum in my life before i joined isratrance.com, and then I joined psynews (after using the psyreviews for many years). I also stumbled over psyForum.co.uk one day. But I desided that 2 forums was enough. I didnt wanna be to addicet.

But I don't wanna give my vote, because i dont think that one is better then the other.

I like to read other forums as Isratrance but I sincerely don´t like the atmosphere that much in it. I don´t post anything there... Took me a long time before I started posting anything here also, but thats just the way I am. I like to read and find out about the forums a lot before I join.

• 2 weeks later...

Isratrance was,is and will be the best psy trance forum on the net and probably the biggest source of information for psy trance music.

Now about young people and hard moderation well if you like seeing posts like Skazi Must Die and people insulting each other then ok i give up....

P.S I am no Israeli or American Jew LOLOLOL