Psy-forums from the source

Dexter

Which of the forum has genuine psychedelic trance lovers who still believe i PLUR  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the forum has genuine psychedelic trance lovers who still believe i PLUR

• Psynews
    • Isratrance

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably everybody will vote psynews maybe :rolleyes: cause this is psynews :huh: ...

difference between isratrance & psynews isn't about the best but about taste !

well duh, people on psynews will vote for psynews or they wouldn't be here in the first place... if you posted the same topic on isratrance, everyone there would've voted for isratrance...

it's like going to a Porsche owner's club and asking the members which is the best car in the world... not really the smartest thing to do if you want an unbiased opinion IMHO...

it's like going to a Porsche owner's club and asking the members which is the best car in the world... not really the smartest thing to do if you want an unbiased opinion IMHO...

214023[/snapback]

Not really, since we don't pay anything for this. This more a religious matter, like asking a christian if islam or christanity is better. ;)

Damn you mindless zealots. But seriously, I'm on both, and besides being ugly as hell and full of idiots, there's a lot of activity on IT. This is better though.

this isnt really neccessary...we all know the truth.

i find there is more diversity here.. i feel like isratrance is a bunch of people who have just discovered psytrance. KILLAARRR!!!!

where as here, we tend to use more descriptive descriptions that KILLAARRR!! and there is a much wider variety of tastes. i also find its a bit more mature here. (sometimes).

this isnt really neccessary...we all know the truth.

i find there is more diversity here.. i feel like isratrance is a bunch of people who have just discovered psytrance. KILLAARRR!!!!

where as here, we tend to use more descriptive descriptions that KILLAARRR!! and there is a much wider variety of tastes. i also find its a bit more mature here. (sometimes).

214034[/snapback]

KILLLAAAARRHH post man! Booom!

yes we all know isratrance is full of KILLAAAAAHs, and with tons of moderation... but, there is a lot of good information there, if you want to search, plus, you can talk to many of your favourite artists...

but yeah, ´me likes´ psynews better =)

Find this a very good site, when a question is asked here, we get mostly funded opinions, and i find that here, people like actually what is good. They can be critical of things that may sell huge but is actually nothing. And here people mostly can differ on opinions without being flamed. I mean, try being critical on isratrance, and you get flamed like crazy. Off course there are also many many good members, almost all artists.

And most of all, people here aren't all that into stupid POWERtrance (betterknown as fullon).

And who knows, maybe this can grow, and all the cool members from isratrance find this site. Then i would have no reason to visit there anymore.

viva psynews :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

brilliant post to watch you guys waste some time

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

pffftt!!!! lol!!! you take the p1ss out of the isratrance populous well...

This Cd is Full-on rocking Killaaaaarr. Boom Shankar Shiva!!! Skazi rocks!!!

214082[/snapback]

loloolololol :lol::lol:

yeah PLUR man , KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLARRHHHHGGG , Skazi all da way!! ohm nama shivaya. :lol::lol::lol:

There's 2 things that strike me as grounbreaking different between these 2 forums.

1. The moderation

At isratrance you get moderated as if your a kid in a Kindergarden. If you dare to ask why they closed a topic you will most of the time get an arrogant answer from the moderators. If they bother to answer you at all!

They speak down to people all the time. Newcomers that post a topic already been posted get arrogant agressive replies from the moderators. I am seriously amazed that people actually accept it. In many cases those who don't accept it get banned. At Isratrance there's no room for compromise. It's their way no matter who's right. They remind me of The Police covering up eachother's bad criminal behaviour. If you argue with a Moderator there all the mods will attack you no matter if the Moderator you argue with is the one to blame.

At Isratrance all but Isralies (And American Jews) are not allowed to critisise Israel, talk Politics or question issues and to have an opinion at all.

At Psynews you get moderated most of the time with respect. We might not agree on some moderation but there's room for debate and critique. Moderation is very limited and that create a forum that's vibrant and interesting.

2. The People

At Isratrance the majority of people are very young (nothing wrong with being young) so it create an athmosphere of Kilaaaaaarrrr and Rave attitude combined with a lot of trading and endless who's got the biggest d*** topics.

99.9% are into Full ON / Neo Full ON and cant brag about being openminded people when it come to different genres of music. The Forum have a lot of Isralies (of course) who have never heard anything but Isralie "stars" like Infected and clones alike. So the Forum is crowded with topics about these "amazing" artists and how they are the best in the World (Israel is no.1 in everything according to these people).

There are new forums at isratrance about ambient, electro and world music and those forums are Great. But they are of course not as much used. Only by a small regular group of people.

At Psynews the people are more penminded (well some are). You can talk about many kind of genres of music and topics. The age span is quite big here and that create a forum with a nerve and energy that's Unique for this forum. The mix of different nationalities are equal and that also provide a more balanced Forum. There's not a "superior" nationality here.