Psychedelic Picnic

psytones

I was just surfing psyshop for interesting releases, and I found this. The title did of cource make me curious.. So I clicked in, and all of the names are kinda unknown for me. My question is this:

Is this release worth my money?

Psychedelic Picnic

oH, aNd haS anyoNe eveR heAr tHis rElease? ..:::Mushroom Mafia

mmmm.. yhea, I looked it up here and there, and it sounds pretty good to me. Come to think about it, after all of my years enjoying psytrance/Goa.. I havent really heard South Africa before. And a compilation is always a great way to find out if you like the style or not. :)

That makes me wanna ask, "can anyone recomend some Asien psytrance? (Japan ect.)

That makes me wanna ask, "can anyone recomend some Asien psytrance? (Japan ect.)

213140[/snapback]

After 10 Years Of Japanese Trance (CD)

Back To The Future

Compilation: AI part 1

Compilation: AI part 2

Those releases I know are from japan... still I don't like japanese psytrance that much... always sounds very cheap to my ears -_- ... still inidividual interpreation... ;)

213140[/snapback]

There's one artist and album that stand above the rest: Ubar Tmar and his True album. That's one of the essential masterpieces of psychedelic music.

Another good and weird release is Yamabikaya's The Arrival album.

Hope you like them.

I think "Psychedelic picnic" and "Mass distraction" are not bad some good tracks here and there but nothing that knocks me out of my socks either, maybe just have a listen to the samples if you´re uncertain.

Talking about Asian Psy, I would recommend you releases from Psyristor Trax if you enjoy the Techy side ;)

mmmm.. yhea, I looked it up here and there, and it sounds pretty good to me. Come to think about it, after all of my years enjoying psytrance/Goa.. I havent really heard South Africa before. And a compilation is always a great way to find out if you like the style or not. :)

213140[/snapback]

Phi - Phinalizer

213140[/snapback]

Various - Tikara

Ubar Tmar - True / Eigou Kaiki

For Japanese trance, do yourself a favour and get to know the works of Uni.... single most underrated Japanese artist imho.

i just listened to the samples of the new cd on psyshop and think it sounds really nice, but i have never heard of this project before. is there a certain album of theirs you can recomend?

Please don't forget Yamabikaya, their release is one of the weirdest albums I ever heard, pretty unique (Finnish/Australian influence) but véry psychedelic... And Uni of course... :) Altough I like LA Movin a little less as their 2 former albums

There's one artist and album that stand above the rest: Ubar Tmar and his True album. That's one of the essential masterpieces of psychedelic music.

Another good and weird release is Yamabikaya's The Arrival album.

Hope you like them.

213151[/snapback]

Haven't found any tracks by Yamabikaya, but Ubar Tmar... oh my god, i download some tracks. This is essential masterpieces of psychedelic music.

(relax, I buy what I like) ;)