OK People, one track of mine

Hear this: Cinos' Music

Choose Music and the the only track: Noon Lake. Be honest on what you think about it. Tell me if it's even nearly good enough for a demo CD to a smaller label... also recommend a label. ;)

Kind of ambientish semi 4/4 trance/chillout...

Feel like the above wrighter..... not a super track.

But:

I started to "feel" some inspiration to create my own sick and Twisted 147bpm music.

How odd is that?

How about turning upp the the bpm?

How about, a Flanger and Distortion on the percussion?

I don`t know.... But now I have to get me my Tinitus up and running....

thanx Cinos!

btw...

Your track is exelent for being the "first" one. :)

Feel like the above wrighter..... not a super track.

But:

I strated to "feel" some inspiration to create my own sick and Twisted 147bpm music.

How odd is that?

How about turning upp the the bpm?

How about, a Flanger and Distortion on the percussion?

I don`t know.... But now I have to get me my Tinitus up and running....

thanx Cinos!

btw...

Your track is exelent for being the "first" one.  :)

213074[/snapback]

Always happy to be of service! :)

Anyway, the track is not the first one I've made, but merely the first one worth uploading I've made... ;)

I think it sounds pretty good, not labelish good, but good (: what software are you using? sounds a bit like FLstudio?

213161[/snapback]

Yes... Does it really shine through that much? I can't afford anything better. :(

Cinos, sorry to say it, but this is not very good. Keep on trying though, you might get a grip of it :)

If it is indeed your first ever try, you can probably do good one day. I am speaking both out of personal taste in the music you made, and about the way that it sounds.

Sorry.

Really well done Cinos :) Perhaps it's produced in a pretty simple manner, but who cares? This is good music because it's got very much feeling to it! I don't judge the quality of music after how "well produced" it is, but rather after what it makes me feel. And this track has a really nice feeling to it :) Sorry for sounding so ignorant, but I would rather listen to this than to Hallucinogen (the one everyone claims is so good but imo sucks), because this music makes me feel more than Hallucinogen does.

Really well done Cinos :) Perhaps it's produced in a pretty simple manner, but who cares? This is good music because it's got very much feeling to it! I don't judge the quality of music after how "well produced" it is, but rather after what it makes me feel. And this track has a really nice feeling to it :) Sorry for sounding so ignorant, but I would rather listen to this than to Hallucinogen (the one everyone claims is so good but imo sucks), because this music makes me feel more than Hallucinogen does.

213317[/snapback]

Thanks. That's really encouraging... but it also rises to my head way too much... ;)

Say, you others: could you give me examples on how exactly the production is bad? It'd help quite a lot.