Anything similar to Trippy Shit?

Needles

hehe.. yeah, and 2 unlimited, A Capella, Haddaway, DJ Bobo, Rednex ect ect ect... OOOooooohhh.. the horrible DANCE music I once used to enjoy  :ph34r:  Shame shame shame.. But luckely i didnt love this music, I just didnt know any better.. :)

214076[/snapback]

no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no, theres nooooo liiimiiiiiit!!!!!!! unf unf unf unf

no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no, theres nooooo liiimiiiiiit!!!!!!! unf unf unf unf

214081[/snapback]

:D

it's hard to believe, but my 20 year old brother, musical arse, recently discovered a cover of that song by the smurfs. He playes it 2 friggin times a day!!

And if he's want he could play all the Shpongle, hallucinogen, Atmos, FREq, BLT he wants. I'm really really puzzeld by his musical "taste", if you can call it that.

So don't feel bad Needles, there's always someone with worse taste then u :P

Hey, I been inactive for a while, but thanks for you feedback I appreciate it.

I most certainly haven't heard exceptional music yet, as you can see by my poor judgement of this. Cheers to everyone here, at least you guys make it easy to slide into a community geared on opinions :)

Hope to discuss more as I check out the songs listed by Ov3rdos3.

Hey, I been inactive for a while, but thanks for you feedback I appreciate it.

I most certainly haven't heard exceptional music yet, as you can see by my poor judgement of this. Cheers to everyone here, at least you guys make it easy to slide into a community geared on opinions  :)

Hope to discuss more as I check out the songs listed by Ov3rdos3.

214272[/snapback]

They are ablums, not songs.

Some of my fav ablums, but a bit diffrent from what ov3rdos3 suggest, so that you get an idea of the wide range of psy music, combine this list with his list, and you can make pretty good judgement of the music we love:

Atmos-Headcleaner & 2nd brigade

BLT&Danni makov-anything you want

FREq-strange attractors

X-dream- Radio

Infected Mushroom-Classical mushroom

so, that should get you started, ENJOY! :)

Atmos-Headcleaner & 2nd brigade

BLT&Danni makov-anything you want

FREq-strange attractors

X-dream- Radio

Infected Mushroom-Classical mushroom

so, that should get you started, ENJOY!  :)

214298[/snapback]

listen to the man needles. he knows what hes talking about. if i could have added a few more albums, i would have put something similar. Freq - Strange Attractors is brilliant, although i would say that Infected Mushroom - B.P Empire is my favorite album of theres.

Well, i got this feeling.. I belive Needles would love "Infected Mushroom - IM The Supervisor" and "Astrix - Artcore" ..

But Needles, start off with the albums recomended by Frantic. They are also among my fav. albums :) If you don't love those albums check out the albums that I belive you will love. They are on the cheezier side of psytrance.

• 2 weeks later...

Heh, I too have the song called Trippy shit... I just thought that it Can't anyhow be IM... They don't do such crap... I search it on google and found this forum =)

...Anyway if you like dance music and want to expand your music taste to psy-trance, I'd say you should listen to Infected Mushroom's song "Bust a Move" which is their most popular song, I think... It should give you some picture of progressive psy trance and still shouldn't be too far out ;)

Haha come on! This MUST / Has to be a JOKE!

I'd say you should listen to Infected Mushroom's song "Bust a Move" which is their most popular song, I think... It should give you some picture of progressive psy trance and still shouldn't be too far out ;)

217596[/snapback]

errr.....no. i doubt Bust a Move is their most popular song....and progressive? no. i think one of their best tunes ever is Unbalanced (Babykiler rmx) on BP Empire, that and Dancing with Kadafi. Bust a move is still a great tune though.

Well, lets talk Ov3rdose. :lol: .. I just wanted to say that it seems that Bust A Move acctual is IM's most popular track ever. Look at Audioscrobbler top list, IM forum ect ect ect ect ect ect ... well, everywhere. Oh and your IM fav track... :D It is fantastic indeed.

*POFF*

Well, lets talk Ov3rdose. :lol: .. I just wanted to say that it seems that Bust A Move acctual is IM's most popular track ever. Look at Audioscrobbler top list, IM forum ect ect ect ect ect ect ... well, everywhere. Oh and your IM fav track... :D It is fantastic indeed.

*POFF*

217745[/snapback]

well....i never was any good with pop music :D

errr.....no. i doubt Bust a Move is their most popular song....and progressive? no. i think one of their best tunes ever is Unbalanced (Babykiler rmx) on BP Empire, that and Dancing with Kadafi. Bust a move is still a great tune though.

217710[/snapback]

You were right that Bust a move isn't quite most progressive of all songs, but it still ends other way than started... The main theme is quite unchanging though... btw Dancing With Kadafi is my favourite song too. The most progressive thang I've found of IM is The Messenger, that's just great one =)