Anything similar to Trippy Shit?

Needles

Hey everyone, I'm new here and just wanted to say hello. This board seems like the perfect place to ask about for my favorite type of music. Introductions aside, I have a small question.

My favorite psytrance group is Infected Mushroom, and I recently stumbled upon a track of theirs called 'Trippy Shit'. I introduced it to my friends and they were absolutely blown away, so I was just wondering if there are any other tracks from any artist that have crazy beats like this song.

By the way, I checked the albums and none of them seem to have 'Trippy Shit' on them, so I'm just wondering what happened to this song. Thanks a lot people, and nice to meet ya.

Sorry Needles, there are no track by INfected that is named "Trippy Shit" .. If there is I will take off my hat and hit my self. Because I got every single track by IM (originals and mp3's) And IM was my first psytrance love as well. Now they have returned to the kindergarden with their music. mmmmm ... Infected is no longer infected by mushrooms it seems :rolleyes:

Well, you're probably right since I got this song from a P2P program (my only IM song that's MP3, go figure) the name of it must've been changed. Maybe if you search it up on Limewire or something similar you might find it. I highly recommend this track though, be it IM or not. Sorry for being misleading though, didn't make such a good first impression, did I? :ph34r:

hehe.. no need to sweat Needles. I think you made a great first impression. :)

I'll check it out as soon as I get my computer up and running (upgrading the hard-drives)

And I'll tell you witch track it is ... . ..

If people wouldnt make mistakes from time to time.. the world wouldnt rotate.

lol! dont stress dude. as far as i know as well IM dont have a tune called "trippy sh1t" but sometimes on P2P software, people rename tunes they dont know the names of, that is probably the case with your song. why dont you describe the song on the Lost Tracks section and maybe someone could actually get you the real name for it...maybe a sample in the tune or something?

Well, I could describe the song. It starts off like a normal trance track, nice bass and repeated lyrics. A female voice repeats 'in tune' over and over as the track speeds up. Then, it ramps up, and kicks in with the most awesome beat at the 1:25 minute mark, where the voice now says 'in every direction'. Then it slows down a bit again and later kicks in one last time.

And thanks for making me feel right at home on my first few posts, you guys are great and I hope we can figure out what this song really is.

Sounds like a mission you know Needles.. Now alll I need to do is to install Limewire or something simular to my new and upgraded computer :D Roll me a fatty one, and then we are on our way... But your description of the track didn't sound like any IM track that I know of.. But we'll see when I DL it.. We'll see ..

Well, I could describe the song. It starts off like a normal trance track, nice bass and repeated lyrics. A female voice repeats 'in tune' over and over as the track speeds up. Then, it ramps up, and kicks in with the most awesome beat at the 1:25 minute mark, where the voice now says 'in every direction'. Then it slows down a bit again and later kicks in one last time.

And thanks for making me feel right at home on my first few posts, you guys are great and I hope we can figure out what this song really is.

213017[/snapback]

I don't know what tune this is but upload a minute or so of it somewhere and make a post in the lost tracks forum and I'm sure we will be able to figure out what it is your enjoying and give you some further recommendations.

Ummm.. I have now installed Soulseek (I used to have Limewire, but I didnt really like it.. And e-mule is now a payed software) And I cant find your track Needles. So if you could do what Trolsk are requesting. That would be great :)

Or even better, PM me for my msn (if you use msn that is) and send the track to me. I'm really interested in hearing this tune now. I want to listen to it my self to see if it really is "trippy shit"

-----------------

Oh, i found it :D But the "que" is really long. I will be patient and DL as soon as it opends.

The track is:

4,038,739 in size, and 04,12 in length.. Is that right Needles?

That's the one psytones. Yeah, those queues suck though :( . Even if it isn't by Infected Mushroom (which I am now convinced it isn't) I enjoy it and even had it played at a party I went to not too long ago and it was a favorite. Thanks for taking an interest everyone.

-----------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Got my friend to upload the song to his webspace, you can download it and check it out here.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/boris_m/

hehehehhehehe :lol: ... This isn't Infected, and it's not psychedelic Trance. This is an ooold bad techno track made for the top 20 list. It's from the days when people loved to take xtc's (1997 or 98 is my guess, sound older thou).. hehe

I have this some where among my old and forgotten cd's somewhere. hehe.. This track is bad Needles imo. It's just... super lame.. Very simple and cheesy track. By the voice sample you described Needles, I guess and think I got the right track.

Well. Delete is my next move..

Ahh, alright, damn sorry psytones  :ph34r: 

I like it, but that may just mean I have bad taste hehe.

213111[/snapback]

hehe.. no need to get sorry, and sorry if I stepped alittle to much on "your" track. But it does suck indeed. But you know, people have different taste, it's just that mine is the best :P

213017[/snapback]

When i read this i knew something was wrong.... I mean most of psytrance tunes dont have repeated lyrics, and that is a good thing, specially cheese female voices.

And thats why i dowloaded this song just for the curiosity, well.............this is just horrible music, i am sorry needles, but you do have a bad taste... I mean i dont like IM, and i think that they are cheese and overrated, but they just cant be that bad...

And this doesnt even reminds of a psytrance track. It is one of the worst songs i heard in my life... Needles i am sorry if i sound rude, but i think that you will HATE this song somewhere in the future.....

i am sorry needles, but you do have a bad taste...

213190[/snapback]

Well, dont judge his whole music taste because of one very very very crappy tune. Besides, as you said. He will hate this track him self one day (i hope)

We all started at one place. .

hehehehhehehe  :lol:  ... This isn't Infected, and it's not psychedelic  Trance. This is an ooold bad techno track made for the top 20 list. It's from the days when people loved to take xtc's (1997 or 98 is my guess, sound older thou).. hehe

I have this some where among my old and forgotten cd's somewhere. hehe.. This track is bad Needles imo. It's just...  super lame.. Very simple and cheesy track.  By the voice sample you described Needles, I guess and think I got the right track.

Well. Delete is my next move..

213109[/snapback]

How dare you call this Techno!?!?!?

eish, sorry needles. that is bad track. maybe you just need to be prodded in the correct direction of really good psytrance. here are a few cd's you should try to get hold of and have a listen to. a good intro to psy i would think...

Shpongle - Tales of the Inexpressible

Hallucinogen - The Lone Deranger

Hallucinogen - In Dub

Dragonfly records - Beaches and Cream

and if you like full on stuff, try CPU - Central Processing Unit, or any of the 3d Vision Stuff.

what you were listening to is just .....i dont know. i would not judge your taste on that though...maybe you just havnt heard better....that wouldnt be your fault.....there was a time that i too listened to such music........*hangs head in shame*

what you were listening to is just .....i dont know. i would not judge your taste on that though...maybe you just havnt heard better....that wouldnt be your fault.....there was a time that i too listened to such music........*hangs head in shame*

213413[/snapback]

Well said Ov3rdos3..

And that goes for me as well *Stands by Ov3rdos3 and hangs my head in shame too*

You gotto crawl before you can walk right? ;)

hehe.. yeah, and 2 unlimited, A Capella, Haddaway, DJ Bobo, Rednex ect ect ect... OOOooooohhh.. the horrible DANCE music I once used to enjoy :ph34r: Shame shame shame.. But luckely i didnt love this music, I just didnt know any better.. :)