Full Moon 2005 line up

Frantic

mr. phatpat b careful with transit.i went to benicassim festival last year and my impressions is  postitive & negative too.first of all the camping place is too urban for a 'psy' festival...mr alex tolstoy and his russian-israel friends made many mistakes at the organise of the festival...for example u hav to buy water ONLY from the festival markets and the entrance with your water was prohibited (in case that your water was different brands of the festivals sponsor)...although that they had announce that camping will be free for the festivalists for 5 days aftre the festival...ALL the organise team HAVE quit the place at the last night of the fest with the security guys and they leave the festivalists with common thieves from valencia that robbed many tents from festivalists that decided to stay after the end fo the festival... :angry:

on the other hand,musically although that the weather conditions were awful THE DELTA & x-dream live act was pure TEch holocaust... :ph34r:

212417[/snapback]

Welcome to this mess called Spain :lol:

I'll go for the next edition, because haven't been there yet. Let's have a look!!

So nobody can tell me about Transylvania Calling?

Absolutely a great line-up! especially if you like full on :)

And ofcourse, this forum doesn't reflect the current psytrance community in a decent way. Too many Full on haters here.

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to put that many live-acts on the bill but damn.. I would like to see many of them!

FUCK FULL MOON

I'm gonna party with dracula... moehahahahahahaaahahaaahaaaaaa

and again for the belgium people

check the line up from transylvania

live: Whiched Hayo (Belgium)

http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/party_details.php3?PID=14141

de zotte feminamanne jaja

na den hazi nog deroep krijge

en webbe ne lift lars :D

...Its serious then...

mr. phatpat b careful with transit.i went to benicassim festival last year and my impressions is  postitive & negative too.first of all the camping place is too urban for a 'psy' festival...mr alex tolstoy and his russian-israel friends made many mistakes at the organise of the festival...for example u hav to buy water ONLY from the festival markets and the entrance with your water was prohibited (in case that your water was different brands of the festivals sponsor)...although that they had announce that camping will be free for the festivalists for 5 days aftre the festival...ALL the organise team HAVE quit the place at the last night of the fest with the security guys and they leave the festivalists with common thieves from valencia that robbed many tents from festivalists that decided to stay after the end fo the festival... :angry:

on the other hand,musically although that the weather conditions were awful THE DELTA & x-dream live act was pure TEch holocaust... :ph34r:

212417[/snapback]

wow, thanks for the tip. We might go see The Delta in a different country then. Maybe Japan.

for the belgian people

check the line-up

Live: Lani (be)

DJ: Oonah (be)

do i recall some guys called chris & schippe playing at rhakti deï???? :P  :ph34r:

212519[/snapback]

That's the way how things work. I scratch your back you scratch mine. He did organise the rhakti festival so he deserves it.

DJ: Oonah (be)

212519[/snapback]

:D still I liked him before as rocking dino ;) ...

but then again why not... he fits into the morning fullon line up... they won't hear anything new but all present fullon sounds the same so who cares :)

Am I the only one that think that there is too many liveacts?

I definatly prefer some dj's playing longer set, I mean electric universe could for sure make an hour interesting but he got what? 6-7 albums out to choose tracks from.

How many album do most of these groups have made? 1-2(correct me if Im wrong) that means that basically every track have to be very varied and good to fill just an hour or two.

-peace

i am dissapointed :( .....they said they would make his years festival more diverse, but appart from the artists with a more dark touch, it is the same. i got totally bored by the continuos full-on music last year-especially the dj-sets from artists with big names. the only good thing compared to other big german festivals imo was that is took place from monday to friday so the vibe was quite good.

if you are in to more twisted experimental sounds from dark and funky artists come to romania!!!!! :P

Last years Full Moon was an Israeli festival with German weather and decoration.

They totally succeded to fool the people that it was actually Germany. Even the security goons talked in German. :D

Sonica anybody?

Hallucinogen/Pixel/Infected/Psysex/Sub6/Pixel/Domestic/ And Chill sets by Ott and Simon...

Full Moon is one of the worst psytrance festival there is, actually big festivals like these one with those caotic camping and excessive comercial music being played is not even IMO a useful experience. I know that i could not stand even 2 days in that place.....

• 3 weeks later...