Full Moon 2005 line up

Frantic

Yea, i know

but still lots of great Dark stuff to

I mean Para halu, parasense, xenomorph etc.

I myself also hate the cheezy fullon, like didn't go to the last fullmoon simply because it was only fullonshit

but this looks like a much more varied lineup, no?

I mean, no gms etc

Ok, mayb just a tiny little bit overdone, and i still don't like their concept. i believe their only goal is to attract as many people as possible. But you can't go round the fact that there are some really really good artists here.

Is there anybody that thinks this is a good line up?

I knew this would happen... I think i'll organise some party in my garden that date :P

Frantic, if you like those artists, go to trancesylvania in Romania instead this summer... 20 killer highly psychedelic dark trance artists...

1. Is there anybody that thinks this is a good line up?

2. Frantic, if you like those artists, go to trancesylvania in Romania instead this summer... 20 killer highly psychedelic dark trance artists...

212273[/snapback]

1. yes, Me. And with me many others, i'm very sure of that. And for the record, I don't like cheese, and know perfectly well what cheese is.

2. Mayb i will, depends on Dan.

the only reason i am concidering not to go is because i don't very much like their overly commercial concept, definatly not the lineup..

1. yes, Me. And with me many others, i'm very sure of that. And for the record, I don't like cheese, and know perfectly well what cheese is.

2. Mayb i will, depends on Dan.

the only reason i am concidering not to go is because i don't very much like their overly commercial concept, definatly not the lineup..

212277[/snapback]

well, in fact it was a rethorical question, I am sure many people will love that line up... but like Scott Basilisk said, it are 40 times the same clones... this probably means people are not very critical... there are 3-4 decent groups on the line up I like (Tamlin, Xenomorph, Marathi, Parasense) but if you have to hear 5 days of the same beat for that... I'd rather go to another party...

Also, because of the huge overload there is nothing special anymore about a live act imo...

and well, I better shut up, I don't like the line up so I won't be there, that's my simple conclusion :)

Also, because of the huge overload there is nothing special anymore about a live act imo...

212280[/snapback]

Now there i completely agree, good point. I really don't know i'll be there myself. Their concept of 5 days non stop, and 100 live acts with only 10 dj's is indeed very much overdone. But that doesn't reduce the fact that this lineup is Waaay better then last year.

At least now there is variation.

but same beat for 5 days? it's not that lani has same beat as xenomoph, just to give simple example..

i hated fullmoon

now...

moehahahaaa.

parasense, para halu, XENOMORPh, penta, damage,void, psychotic micro, kindzadza ...

ow yeah...

Lars, ik weet een festival waar gij veel harder op ga kwijlen dazelfde weekend

www.TransylvaniaCalling.com

Talpa, veel finnen en nog wa donkere muziek ertussen ook ;)

-Sorry, this had to be a personal message -

Lars, ik weet een festival waar gij veel harder op ga kwijlen dazelfde weekend

www.TransylvaniaCalling.com

Talpa, veel finnen en nog wa donkere muziek ertussen ook ;)

-Sorry, this had to be a personal message -

212303[/snapback]

Met trouwens ook een Belgische Live-act ;)

Veel kans dat ik hier naartoe ga ze, maar die lineup van fullmoon is toch verdraaid vettig. Nu, ik wist nie dat het hetzelfde weekend was. Tjah, geen fullmoon dan maar :D

hehe

ok

choice made :)

benjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ik weet waar wij nor toe gon deze zomeeer

lot da is zien on den hazi :P

btw frantic, wie zijde gij? werom pakt alleman ineens nief nick na psygarden godverdoeme, knsap er niks nimmer van :blink:

sorry for the language, back to plain old english now

Frantic, if you like those artists, go to trancesylvania in Romania instead this summer... 20 killer highly psychedelic dark trance artists...

212273[/snapback]

Agreed! Anoebis knows what he's talking about... Excellent psychedelic lineup, amazing location and the good vibe can almost be guaranteed B) With the experience from last year I think now the organization will be MUCH better.

As for Full Moon 2005... I think there are better ways to spend your time this summer ;)

The line up is more variated then last year... from very bad to bad I guess :rolleyes: ... still I'm not interested

6 days

demderemderdereremre psssssssst demderemderdereremre pats demderemderdereremre...

no way ! my heads feels like a frisbee already thinking of it :wacko:

sorry for the language, back to plain old english now

212309[/snapback]

looked like a polite desicion ;)

I prefer the look of this festival!

http://www.transitfestival.com/

My mates and I are thinking of flying over to Spain for this. Sick of waiting for The Delta to come over to Australia!

Prime Suspect, Downhill, Midimiliz and Ott would be nice to see too.

Arne and X-Dream again would be great too :D

mr. phatpat b careful with transit.i went to benicassim festival last year and my impressions is postitive & negative too.first of all the camping place is too urban for a 'psy' festival...mr alex tolstoy and his russian-israel friends made many mistakes at the organise of the festival...for example u hav to buy water ONLY from the festival markets and the entrance with your water was prohibited (in case that your water was different brands of the festivals sponsor)...although that they had announce that camping will be free for the festivalists for 5 days aftre the festival...ALL the organise team HAVE quit the place at the last night of the fest with the security guys and they leave the festivalists with common thieves from valencia that robbed many tents from festivalists that decided to stay after the end fo the festival... :angry:

on the other hand,musically although that the weather conditions were awful THE DELTA & x-dream live act was pure TEch holocaust... :ph34r:

FullmoonFestival has a very nice line-up, last year was a blast, but this year will be even more blasting because of the variation. The lack of progressive trance is maybe due to name of the festival "FULLmoON festival", so you can't complain about that IMO, the lack of melodic old(nu)school acts is a pitty though....

Neverthless I'm not going, instead I will try to go to Sonicafestival in Italy and Rythms Of Peace festival in Morocco on the same date as Transylvania Calling, difficult choice though ;)(with acts like Parasense, Son Kite, Bamboo Forest, Wizzy Noise, Silicon Sound...)---> very recomended IMO check rythmsofpeace

cheerz