11 track album download

WOAH MAAAN!!!! You should release this!!! I usually hesitate to dload amateur stuff simply because most of it is pure crap (sorry if I'm being too harsh here...). However this is DIVINE!! Massive endorsement here from an oldschool fan!!!

BTW

I've been told my music sounds GOA

It sounds oldschool (or "newschool" as some might label it, refering to new artists making oldschool)

I've been told my music sounds GOA  Im still not

sure what goa is but see for you self

http://binarydreams.blackwaterrecords.com/media.html

212228[/snapback]

I know what you mean, bt if you think about it evey single piece of your favourite music was created by someone who started off as an amateur. Often very talented people do not have the money or the connections to release their stuff ;) Though I believe eventually theyll get picked up.

Thanks for the feedback I am on a small lable. the album was produced

back in 2002 or so (except for safer 1993) desided to use it as a promo

for my newer stuff (in prodution) I have been making music for about 12 years

and I use a lot of oldskool gear

thanks Winston Smith

I know what you mean, bt if you think about it evey single piece of your favourite music was created by someone who started off as an amateur. Often very talented people do not have the money or the connections to release their stuff  ;)  Though I believe eventually theyll get picked up.

212251[/snapback]

I totally agree with dreamworld. Hey Winston, I heard all of your currently available 11 tracks from beginning to end, from out of a thread in the reviews section that Lemmiwinks posted on your Binary Dream. You've got lots of really cool idea's and songs. I've posted more on the other thread before I was aware that you started this thread.

Anyway, you must get your music out there, on trance shops, psyshop, etc... I used to do all my mixing at home and my voice stuff was in mono, not goa or psytrance but other music, for experimentation, and just getting the concepts and ideas, tracks, songs, down is most important... and you've done that. After putting sounds, beats, melodies together, I'd go to the studio where we'd have the sound engineer bring out certain sounds, altering, enhancing, adding more bass, etc... until are great concepts and ideas, but amateurish production had improved, although far from complete. Hopefully you have the plan and approach toward raising the production value on your work and making it sound (production-wise) totally professional. Your actual work is professional, and lots of people seem to like it. You derserve to make money off your talent. I look forward to buying your album when its available. I just had several questions...

Do you have an agent, manager, and/or label interested in distributing your stuff?

If so, do you have any plans when you would like to see your first album released?, totally complete and ready for the public; available to buy?

Regarding the songs on your unreleased album, (the 11 tracks) with tighter production, this album can obviously sell some copies. If you do release an album, will it be a different one than the album thats available to stream and download on your site?

Thanks for making your music available! take care!

it's night and i'm sleepy so i had time to listen to only one track :) but yeah man you're sound is aaaaawwwsom! :D Really enjoyed that! :) Definitely will listen to those other tracks tomorrow then :) ...and yeah LOL! you don't know what goa is and you make music like this....niiice hehee :lol:

I've been told my music sounds GOA  Im still not

sure what goa is but see for you self

http://binarydreams.blackwaterrecords.com/media.html

212228[/snapback]

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit!!! this is great! :D:D im downloading for full experience and then ill give you a word on it , i just had a small listen and it sound GOA! Welcome to the World of Goa! :D:D