Bluetech, Entheogenic, or Shulman?

Cinos

well, as long as we can agree to disagree...

I think that Shulman's In Search of a Meaningful Moment is an utterly amazing piece of work, so deeply psychedelic. in some ways, perhaps even better than Shpongle; it's a very special disc to me and I only pull it out on certain occasions.

Bluetech's prima materia was good, and from what i've heard of it, elementary particles was even better. this guy makes pretty good solid innovative chill.

Entheogenic is unfortunately not so good. Their tracks may have a plastic-ey sheen of nice sounds, but I found it to be on the whole quite formulaic and not particularly deep. Some people like this for some reason, but I think they should listen more carefully. They use all the same sample cd's as shpongle and ott, etc.

I will, too, have to rate shulman and bluetech higher than entheogenic. If you want more trippy/psy stuff get shulman. I f you want more dubby/psy stuff get bluetech.

BUT

another very sweet album you should check (go to saikosounds for looong sound samples) is:

Androcell - Emotivision

Why don't you buy one album each ? I would go for Entheogenic - Spontaneous Illumination and Shulman - In Search Of Meaningful Moment. Those two are the best from all of those 5...

I would definately go for the 2 enthegenic albums! That music is from another planet! I own all of the albums you cant decide between. Im my humble opnion Entheogenic ( especially Spontaneous Illumination) are the best of the lot! You should get all albums in time though as they all deserve a space on your shelve ;)

Entheogenic is the best for me... bluetech is less intilligent and hasn't got a story like entheogenic... Shulman is also very good...

1. entheogenic

2. shulman

3. bluetech

voila ;)

.i am not the man that i tell what to buy but if u want my opinion don buy these copies of silly shpongle musik.

212122[/snapback]

dude,

get the fucking butterfly off and get some dmt into your head next time you listen to shpongle.

ps. yeah i do know dmt is present in human brain, but you know what i mean.

dude,

get the fucking butterfly off and get some dmt into your head next time you listen to shpongle.

ps. yeah i do know dmt is present in human brain, but you know what i mean.

212661[/snapback]

:lol: you go!!

ENTHEOGENIC!

Ok, to speak the truth I haven't heard Bluetech :rolleyes: ...

But Entheogenic's Spontanious Illusion has 3 excellent tracks: Ground Luminosity, Twilight Eyes and Invisible Landscapes.

Shulman I have heard and I'd say it's really good, but still a _bit_ more dull than Entheogenic. Ofcourse no person can decide over the other's choice, but as you asked opinions, mine is: Entheogenic is awesome. In my opinon they don't copy shpongle directly, but yes, it's the same style...

Another artist to concider is Carbon Based Lifeforms... They have a few excellent tracks like comsat and central plains.... Try to get the mp3-s and then decide which one to actually buy, if you can't afford them all :)