Bluetech, Entheogenic, or Shulman?

Cinos

My next order will be.

Mystery Of The 13 Crystal Skulls

Secret Of The 13 Crystal Skulls

Alchemy

Hallucinogen - Deranger

And now the question: What should the fifth/sixth CD be? The Bluetech double album, two Enth albums or two Shulman albums? You tell me.

Entheogenic for sure. I haven't heard Shulman, but Bluetech is boring full-on. Entheogenic is beautifully produced and written highly psychedelic music, almost toward the chill-out end of the spectrum...

212025[/snapback]

Bluetech is full-on? Whoah. I always thought it was chillout. Thanks for the warning!

Do yourself a favor and buy Entheogenic. There are several reasons. One being that they are far more interesting and trippy than Shulman and Bluetech can ever be. :D

I for one found bluetech rather boring after listening to it for some time. It just sounds too much mainstream for me. <_<

As for shulman: Well he is a pretty interesting artist and some of his tracks are very good. But if i had to choose between him and Entheogenic, i would have to go with the latter.

Entheogenic is absolutely fantastic due to the fact that their second album "spontaneous illuminations" is an original and masterfully produced ambient experience. I enjoy almost every track from Entheogenic that i've heard. ;)

So buy the cd's... then close your twilight eyes... exhale.... become mindless with ground luminosity as you listen to the habitual overtones while flying across invisible landscapes... and let the pagan dream machine make you absolutely spaced....

You won't regret it :)

Entheogenic for sure. I haven't heard Shulman, but Bluetech is boring full-on. Entheogenic is beautifully produced and written highly psychedelic music, almost toward the chill-out end of the spectrum...

212025[/snapback]

Bluetech is NOT full-on.

I would buy Bluetech's double CD. Or maybe Shulmans two albums.

Entheogenic is just Shpongle copy but not even close in goodness :P

I must admit that I havent heard Entheogenic before (exept on di.fm here and there) So if what banjankri sais about Entheogenic is true, I would go for Entheogenic. But but but... Shulman is not an artist that you should miss out on. As I mentioned, the second album is very Shpongly ;)

Why dont you go to www.trance.net and read the reviews of the albums that you desire?

Just search and read ... :)

I must admit that I havent heard Entheogenic before (exept on di.fm here and there) So if what banjankri sais about Entheogenic is true, I would go for Entheogenic. But but but... Shulman is not an artist that you should miss out on. As I mentioned, the second album is very Shpongly ;)

Why dont you go to www.trance.net and read the reviews of the albums that you desire?

Just search and read ... :)

212033[/snapback]

Most of the reviews on trance.net are in Norwegian... and I get a headache from trying to read it (no offense! ;) ).

no no.. very few reviews are in Norwegian..

The albums you are seeking are reviewed in english ;) (I'm full of bullshit)

Entheogenic in Norwegian - To transelate the important comment: Buy this album if you are searching for great psychedelic chill.

Bluetech - There's no review :blink: I was shure that I read a review of Bluetech there not long ago. (I blame it on the hasj)

Shulman - only one in English http://www.trance.net/article/articleview/412/ <--- read it ;)

This album is definitely among the best albums I have heard this year. I also think Shulman has become even better since his first album. Shpongle, Entheogenic and Shulman are for sure in another league than most other artists when it comes to psychedelic chill out these days. Recommended!

Sorry that I couldnt be of any more help. My mission has failed.. I'm not worthy :ph34r:

I know it was released a while ago, but East of the River Ganges is fucking excellent - I still to this day listen to it (absolutely classic). Otherwise if you have that already an you are in favour of argumentum ad novatatum then of those 3 artists I'd go Shulman, he recorded his 1st album when Si was doing his 1st Shpongle album and I've yet to hear the 2nd. I have Entheogenic's 2nd album and it is annoyingly obvious that it is trying to imitate Shpongle, but predominantly using a computer - I can't stand listening to it.

As for Bluetech it is an album of Ambient and slower, more chilled out trance.

SHULMAN ALL THE WAY

I know it was released a while ago, but East of the River Ganges is fucking excellent

212050[/snapback]

Well, that's not completely out of the decision... is it really that good? Anybody else?

hey ppl.one question plz...WHY the fuck do u speak of this silly "psyambient" style that shpongle made before 5-6 years?.? blue tech + entheogenic + shulman [ex-luminus? right?] is the same thing and reproduces the same "ethnik+chillum" feeling...why dont u buy something more unique?

hey ppl.one question plz...WHY the fuck do u speak of this silly "psyambient" style that shpongle made before 5-6 years?.? blue tech + entheogenic + shulman [ex-luminus? right?] is the same thing and reproduces the same "ethnik+chillum" feeling...why dont u buy something more unique?

212115[/snapback]

Do you mean Shpongle is silly, or that the others are?

Primary question: what exactly SHOULD we (I) buy according to you?

yes i believe shpongle after "tales..." is silly to my ears.i am not the man that i tell what to buy but if u want my opinion don buy these copies of silly shpongle musik.

for example check out the interchill albums...or the new hesious dome cd...

Hahaha, oops, sorry about the full-on goof... I was thinking of Blue Vortex somehow... I have my moments.  :P

212128[/snapback]

OK, I thought so... :)

towelie, I was just about to write the same comment=) the phutureprimite album will be a classic as soon as people start to get their hands on it. Don't think I have seen it on the usual psyshops(saiko,psyshop,chaosunl etc). I got my copy from some webshop selling it through ebay located in usa.

But of those three you mentioned in the beginning of the thread I would go for Shulmans second album. I think it's truly one of the best chillout albums released.

I have both bluetech and shulman.. I really like them both....

entheogenic I heard on mp3, thought it was quite nice but nothing amazing...

as for bluetech, the fact that it is a double cd is a bonus, and the cover art is really great too...

Shulman is a bit more twisted and at times unpredictable..

if I had to choose between the 3, I would probably choose bluetech, because it is a double cd, and next buy go for shulman...

I suggest you listen to samples or mp3s before though

oh ok, so let me be the third to recommend phutureprimitive then...

I got mine through www.backroadsmusic.com... from USA.. has a huge catalog of downbeat/yoga/world music, but not user-friendly homepage... you can mail the owner and he is very happy to help you and recommend things too...

phutureprimitive is a bit more dark, with some nice percussions, deep tribal feeling but of course with phuturistic effects too.. thus, ´phutureprimitive´ hehehe