Tsunami benefit CD

DeathPosture

Taken from:

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/...c/52933/forum/1 + http://psy-forum.co.uk/psyforum/viewtopic.php?p=246675

Guys, have you heard about this upcoming tsunami benefit CD on Organic Records?

Confirmed artist for this 3xCD include:

EAT STATIC

SYSTEM 7

INFECTED MUSHROOM

ASTRIX

ALIEN PROJECT

SPACE CAT

ESKIMO

POP STREAM-

DICK TREVOR/ AMD

XEROX + ILLUMINATION

ATMOS

PROTOCULTURE

HUMAN BLUE

JIRAH

WRECKED MACHINES

SAFI CONNECTION

BENEFACTOR

VOICE OF COD

P.A.N/ ETNICA

GMS

HALLUCINOGEN

YOUTH + SERGE

OOOD

JUNO REACTOR

Chill Out:

Future Sound of London

Ozric Tentacles

The Egg

Chris Organic

Shpongle (unrel.)

Ganja Beats:

Gaudi/ Interchil

Ishq

Ultimae

Chiba

Simply amazing tracklist... And even better it supports a good cause... I hope everyone here will buy it - and encourage everyone else to do the same... And please for once, do not download this...

I can't wait! :)

DeathPosture

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A very good initiative.I just hope people will buy it instead of downloading it.. Time will tell and it wil be interesting to see how high the moral really are in this scene ;)

Personally i would have loved to see a bit more variation on this CD... There's a bit too much Full On for my taste.. It would have been a nice gesture to ask some of the more tribal/house progressive acts to join in as well.

I had a fresh progressive track for the compilation but I got no replay on my e-mail to Chris Organic.

But anyway. I hope it will sell a lot.

Taken from:

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/...c/52933/forum/1 + http://psy-forum.co.uk/psyforum/viewtopic.php?p=246675

Guys, have you heard about this upcoming tsunami benefit CD on Organic Records?

Confirmed artist for this 3xCD include:

EAT STATIC

SYSTEM 7

INFECTED MUSHROOM

ASTRIX

ALIEN PROJECT

SPACE CAT

ESKIMO

POP STREAM-

DICK TREVOR/ AMD

XEROX + ILLUMINATION

ATMOS

PROTOCULTURE

HUMAN BLUE

JIRAH

WRECKED MACHINES

SAFI CONNECTION

BENEFACTOR

VOICE OF COD

P.A.N/ ETNICA

GMS

HALLUCINOGEN

YOUTH + SERGE

OOOD

JUNO REACTOR

Chill Out:

Future Sound of London

Ozric Tentacles

The Egg

Chris Organic

Shpongle (unrel.)

Ganja Beats:

Gaudi/ Interchil

Ishq

Ultimae

Chiba

Simply amazing tracklist... And even better it supports a good cause... I hope everyone here will buy it - and encourage everyone else to do the same... And please for once, do not download this...

I can't wait!  :)

DeathPosture

211963[/snapback]

OMG!!!! I will buy it for sure!!!

haha... i didnt think, it was just an impulse... it happens!

211976[/snapback]

realy good job gus to the organic crew.... the istrance website is the look I was reading some of you guys posts and yous were bagging it to the max.. whats so bad about it... any way I will go check it out for myself catchya. :huh:

A very good initiative.I just hope people will buy it instead of downloading it.. Time will tell and it wil be interesting to see how high the moral really are in this scene ;)

But anyway.  I hope it will sell a lot.

211969[/snapback]

My moral is high as a kite... I will of cource buy this magical CD :)

A tripple psy CD is always nice. And if it's a benefit CD it's even better. Let me know when it's available.

but does anyone have the tracklist? No offense, but if this is one of those cheap tricks to raise quick money by putting old tracks on a CD and guilt-tricking people into buying it because"it's for the good cause" then I'm giving it a thumbs down and will prefer continuating to donate money to charity organisations... it just makes more sense...

but does anyone have the tracklist? No offense, but if this is one of those cheap tricks to raise quick money by putting old tracks on a CD and guilt-tricking people into buying it because"it's for the good cause" then I'm giving it a thumbs down and will prefer continuating to donate money to charity organisations... it just makes more sense...

212069[/snapback]

Well yes, if it's only old tracks I'm not buying it. But if only the Shpongle track is new, I will.

212069[/snapback]

Well I know for a fact that the Juno reactor track is already released. They asked for a copy from a CD on Isratrance because Ben from Juno took too long to send them the track. I am nto sure if the rest are released or not.

But I agree. If it end up being a CD full of previous released tracks then it's s scam. But let's wait and see. A tracklist would indeed be very nice.

djezus

now that governements are competting to eachother

we gave this much

pfu thats nothing we gave this much

even afghanistan ....

and every commercial tv station is hogging it .

THERE IS ENOUGH MONEY ALREADY!!!!

you cant help a nature disater.

a human problam an economic cricis

millions of people who are still dying of hunger in africa.

systematic rapes ,..

there you can do something about. those are people

but noooobody cares. (the mayority)

and just because a bunch of tourist died everybody is jumping on it.

doenst suprise me that the commercial full on artists are jumping on it too.

i hope the joint welfare organisations will be smart enough to put the rest of the money into other areas wich could have been helped a long time ago...

but then again maybe this is a sing of people who are caring more.

sharing what theyve got.

i hope it doesnt stop at just this...

I wont even download it.

gonna be tired of hearing it before its even releaed.

I'm sure the tracklist and the purchase-outlets will be disclosed soon enough... Keep watching this thread and the threads on Isratrance & Psyforum.co.uk... It will be released before the February 5th benefit tsunami relief party taking place somewhere in the UK...

Here's the flyer:

Posted Image

And I'm buying it regardless if all the tracks are already released... This is for a good cause...

DeathPosture

I will defenitly buy it! I have never seen a win-win situation like this.

And Benjy, buying this cd is the most some people can or want do right now. It think it's a good sign and things will keep running after the hype fades away, IMO.

And now I will burn a candle, it's 18.00h! and tuesday the 18th!

Let's heal.

Yeah, this better be a CD or CD pack with ALL NEW SONGS! Impressive tracklist or not, I won't buy an album if its re-releases, shit I already own or have heard -- just to fill up a CD (s).

And yes it is nice to put this toward the Tsunami disaster. I too just hope its not some cheap scam or whatever ... and the songs better not be or sound rushed. I really hope each artist really makes a good or great song.

Whats the name of this album???

WHEN and WHERE will it be available???

Without that information known, :blink: