transient no more

technosomy

unfortunatly transient has shut down for good.

once again like all the other top labels that have deminished(blue room,flying rhino,matsuri etc).

they havn't been as strong over the last few years but were definately in my mind one of the front runners of the psy trance movement.

probably their best release over the last few years would have to be cosmosis-contact

what are your thoughts on this label now and in the past

r.i.p

R.I.P. - hope those guys find a good path for their lives now... it must have been a lot of work over the last decade!

For Cosmosis, Laughing Buddha, Slide, Astral Projection, Dance Trance + Magic Plants, the Wizardry of Oz, the Sound of Freedom, A Progress in Trance, and great singles from Psychaos, Human Blue, Power Source, MFG, Yahel, Spies, Quirk, and Space Cat - thank you.

unfortunatly transient has shut down for good.

once again like all the other top labels that have deminished(blue room,flying rhino,matsuri etc).

they havn't been as strong over the last few years but were definately in my mind one of the front runners of the psy trance movement.

211914[/snapback]

Transient licensed Astral Projection albums for release in Europe and released some half decent compilations. They had Cosmosis and that's about it.

Long live Cosmosis!

Sad to see them go, but like Trolsk says, they haven't been that great in a while, much to my dismay. I think they lost their way over the last few years. They stopped releasing quality oldschool but didn't jump on the full-on bandwagon and released a lot of borderline psy instead... blah...

Their best stuff was AP, Cosmosis, and their older compilations.

RIP Transient and long live Dragonfly!!!

Very sad news indeed, I adore their old compilations and I also have some of their newer EPs. No more Transient autumn sales, no more Transient at all. :( I hope the other English labels like Dragonfly, Phantasm and Twisted are ok.

Transient licensed Astral Projection albums for release in Europe and released some half decent compilations. They had Cosmosis and that's about it.

Long live Cosmosis!

211952[/snapback]

true , Long Live Cosmosis - Cosmology!! :D

Very sad news indeed, I adore their old compilations and I also have some of their newer EPs. No more Transient autumn sales, no more Transient at all.  :( I hope the other English labels like Dragonfly, Phantasm and Twisted are ok.

212018[/snapback]

their shop is still open

only the label is gone

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing to offer? That's bullshit. I rate UK Trance and Sally Doolallys Trancexpressions as some of the top compilations of last year. Very sad news!

212502[/snapback]

After Flying Rhino went belly up about the only contact I had with the trance scene was through Transient and Dragonfly. So, major let down to see that they've jacked it in. Thought their budget range of comps was excellent so I'll miss those