Tandu - Alien Pump (Prio Alea Remix)

Just found these boards and they look good. I'll have to examine them further later.

First topic on this board and what's a better way to start than with some shameless self promotion? :P

I've dared to remix one of my all time favourites Tandu - Alien Pump. Added my own touch to it and I'm quite happy with the result. I'm not sure if this is some kind of trance/psy hybrid in a way. And for the record, this is not final version.

Also Prio Alea started out as a two man project, but due computer problems my friend had, I did this song by myself.

http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0GFIO73...JQ0WDXVD92PPCNX

UPDATED version here.

Download here.

Cheers!

:ph34r:

Just found these boards and they look good. I'll have to examine them further later.

First topic on this board and what's a better way to start than with some shameless self promotion?  :P

I've dared to remix one of my all time favourites Tandu - Alien Pump. Added my own touch to it and I'm quite happy with the result. I'm not sure if this is some kind of trance/psy hybrid in a way. And for the record, this is not final version.

Also Prio Alea started out as a two man project, but due computer problems my friend had, I did this song by myself.

Download here.

Cheers!

:ph34r:

211677[/snapback]

nice work, it sounds professional, of course not better than the original, but well done anyway ;)

• 4 weeks later...

You're messing around with the crown jewels here, you know? <_<

Nah, just kidding... :D The remix is pretty good actually - but as someone else pointed out, it will never outshine the original... B)

So, tell us how you did it? I take it you didn't have access to the original, seperated MIDI-files? Did you just play around with filters and toned down parts + adding other stuff? :blink:

Anyway - nice work!

DeathPosture

You're messing around with the crown jewels here, you know?  <_<

Nah, just kidding...  :D  The remix is pretty good actually - but as someone else pointed out, it will never outshine the original...  B)

So, tell us how you did it? I take it you didn't have access to the original, seperated MIDI-files? Did you just play around with filters and toned down parts + adding other stuff?  :blink:

Anyway - nice work!

DeathPosture

217275[/snapback]

I just listened to the original, heard what key the song was in and just went from there. Played around with different sounds and generally having a blast. I had much fun making this remix. :)

I used FL 5 + vst to make it.

And thanks for listening. ;)

you know what I think about this :)

You said some' earlier about maybe changing the structure or something ?

Btw, do you mind if I play this one on the floor :)

you know what I think about this :)

You said some' earlier about maybe changing the structure or something ?

Btw, do you mind if I play this one on the floor :)

217331[/snapback]

I've made some changes, that's right. Not very much, but some things. :)

Here

And sure play it out! If you do could you tell me how it went? :rolleyes:

Hey, it is nice remix but you misses that climax at the end. You made song very long but missed the climax. Still, considering you did it in FL5, without Midi files, this is good...Keep up with good ( original ) work...;)

Hey, it is nice remix but you misses that climax at the end. You made song very long but missed the climax. Still, considering you did it in FL5, without Midi files, this is good...Keep up with good ( original ) work...;)

217340[/snapback]

Ah, that is the question the human race has pondered upon eons. Climax or no climax.

Thanks for listening... ;)

I listened the remix and well...it's eerh...harsh maybe... well not in the bad way but it's just uhm...missing something... few melody bombs here and there and it would be aawsoom :) ... anyways mäshiiw respect yo! :D you did well ;)

OK Track..

But Not Remix To Me...

More Like Sample From Alien Pump..

The End Of Orginal Make All Track So Lusciously..

I Really Miss The End..

So To Be Freespoken..

At First You Got Me Tranced :rolleyes:, And Than <_< ..

Keep It Rolling..

OK Track..

But Not Remix To Me...

More Like Sample From Alien Pump..

The End Of Orginal Make All Track So Lusciously..

I Really Miss The End..

So To Be Freespoken..

At First You Got Me Tranced :rolleyes:, And Than <_< ..

Keep It Rolling..

well... u went too far trying to remix one of the best Goa tracks ever!

but made a very impressive work here!!!

i miss some sounds that i really liked on the original version (the sounds on the intro)

but damn its an awsome remix! u've made it without the midi files and only with ur ears!?! wow u must be very talented!!!

overall the track is in very good qulity of production! finally its not another fullon...

i really apreciate ur work! keep it up ;)

thanks for the wav ;)

worked pretty damn well on the floor, sounded very good on the system too. Not as tight as most full-on releases but almost :D

thanks again!