MOAI - FINAL FANTASY VII REMIX

Moai

just A small recent update of music artists MOAI! (http://www.moai-online.tk )

[2005-01-14] New tune uploaded!!

A remixed chill-out/downbeat work of the emotionally Final Fantasy VII game-music piece "Can You Hear The Cry Of The Planet" (by nobuo uematsu)..

I made this one a long time ago, but I know friends who liked it so i decided to share it with you all ;) .. May the FFVII spirit live on forever in our hearts!!

For download, visit our site: http://www.moai-online.tk and go to the music section!

You can also find alot of other goodies there, that is more traditional to the psy/goa scene ;)

Love,

//MOAI

Is the Final Fantasy VII you're talking about the one on playstation One??? or a movie based on FF VII??

Is the Final Fantasy VII you're talking about the one on playstation One??? or a movie based on FF VII??

211487[/snapback]

im refferring to the original video-game on psx! :)

u know the place before the tragic aeris thing is happening!

thats where the original song is played.

211498[/snapback]

Final Fantasy VII is by far the best game i have ever played

looking forward to the piece of music

btw Lunari made some awesome remixes too

211498[/snapback]

Okay, yes. Thats what I hoped. Playstation One is basically the same thing as PSX.

Do you know if Advent Children is the title of Final Fantasy VII on the original Playstation? I found something on limewire that said FF VII Advent Children and it was like a movie clip or a cut scene of some guy fighting with a giant sword. I'm aware of the big sword from the main character, but is this a clip from the actual PS Final Fantasy 7 game or something else?

Also, tried to download that song but it seems to only be compatible with Microsoft Windows, what about for Mac users?

There are several copies of "Can You Hear The Cry Of The Planet" on limewire but its taking forever for some reason. Few users, that sort of thing. I look forward to hearing it!

Okay, yes. Thats what I hoped. Playstation One is basically the same thing as PSX.

Do you know if Advent Children is the title of Final Fantasy VII on the original Playstation? I found something on limewire that said FF VII Advent Children and it was like a movie clip or a cut scene of some guy fighting with a giant sword. I'm aware of the big sword from the main character, but is this a clip from the actual PS Final Fantasy 7 game or something else?

Also, tried to download that song but it seems to only be compatible with Microsoft Windows, what about for Mac users?

There are several copies of "Can You Hear The Cry Of The Planet" on limewire but its taking forever for some reason. Few users, that sort of thing. I look forward to hearing it!

211502[/snapback]

that is weird.. i uploaded an mp3 and that should be playable in mac os!

or is it the site that u cant browse? it is designed for IE4+ .. it is an old site and i will re-produce it when i have the time!

Final fantasy 7 : Advent children is the title of the new CG movie that will be released soon!! It is a story what has happened in the world after the end of the game! this is totally new cg and the graphics are of even higher standards than the spirits within movie! U should look forward to it ;)

This movie is made from the creators of the original VII game!

that is weird.. i uploaded an mp3 and that should be playable in mac os!

or is it the site that u cant browse? it is designed for IE4+ .. it is an old site and i will re-produce it when i have the time!

Yeah, what happened is that the page I couldn't browse it using my Mac cpu. But its cool because I finally heard it else where. Nice song too. Short and simple, but plesent. I'm sure its more effective when used in the game.

Final fantasy 7 : Advent children is the title of the new CG movie that will be released soon!! It is a story what has happened in the world after the end of the game! this is totally new cg and the graphics are of even higher standards than the spirits within movie! U should look forward to it ;)

This movie is made from the creators of the original VII game!

211509[/snapback]

Okay, thanks. I was wondering about that. Yes, the trailer or preview then looked GREAT!, and I wished I got into Final Fantasy 7 back in 1997 I believe, (when it came out) as I hear its the best part from virtually everyone who is into the Final Fantasy games. I have never played it! :( I was never really into RPG's unfortunately, the menu fighting system I always found too tedious, where as I really liked games like...

Zelda - Orcarina of Time - (This is a classic and the highest rated game ever made according to official sources Gamerankings.com, IGN, Gamespot!

MGS 1 & 2 (Sons of Liberty)

Devil May Cry: (The first DMC) The sequel to DMC, called DMC 2 was crap! DMC 3 seems to be more like the first, comes out in two months!

Silent Hill 2 - The darkest, most twisted and disturbing game ever!

GoldenEye - (hehe, just had to throw that one in there)

...I always prefered these games because you have full in-game fighting/movement control of your 3rd person, without the 3rd person pauses with the option menu popping up; the battle system which define RPG's from 3rd person action / adventures. Of course, so many people love RPG's, but so many others find them too boring, tedious, or in my case ... one who prefers the choice to just walk up to the boss or enemy and smash, fight, or move around it at any given time, with no pauses if he attacks, like in an RPG ... where I wait to attack, then I attack ... then you attack, repeat, etc... Its just preference I suppose, but I could see how many people enjoy this unique role-playing system because of the thoughts, characters, and strategies used in defeating certain creatures and playing through such grandious stories and epic gameplay.

Anyway, Final Fantasy 7 always intrigued me back then and still does some. I wonder why they (Square) don't make a sequel PS2 game to the classic FF-7, and then base the new upcoming film on that? in stead of making the sequel isolated as a film only when there's obviously more to the story, ya know? Because the developers made a sequel on the PS2 to Final Fantasy 10 and called it FFX 10-2. Since when do they ever make sequels to the Final Fantasy games, as each Final Fantasy is a completely different Fantasy. Also, I heard that the new ones are so pretty, but still can't beat the greatness of FF 7. Anyway, thanks for the clarifications and answers! ;)

there is a lot of new Final Fantasy VII stuff coming

the cg-movie sequel to the game FF VII Advent Children

a handy game FF VII Before Crisis (i think u play a Turk in it)

further there is a game coming similar to DMC where u play Vincent. could be an awesome title.

i'm really looking forward to Advent Children

check www.adventchildren.net for information about all the stuff coming up

Final Fantasy 4, 5, 6 (snes) and 7 (pc) are all equal favorites of mine.

FF6 is the longest and most extensive, with the most characters, spells, side quests, secretcs etc... and also great music! This is the favorite of most old skool FF fans.

With FF5 (translation) you can customize your characters the most with a cool job and abilities system. The story is a bit weaker because I don't remember it.

But start with FF4 if you're interested in the old FF games. A classic no nonsense and fairly challenging FF game.

btw nice track Moai :)

As with apparently most of u people I will also never forget that game.

I so remeber very clearly reading a review about it in a magazine, and thought by myself, hmm sounds nice, let's buy it. But little did I know what really awaited me the next few months. Simply by far the best RPG ever created, the music, characters, storyline, gameplay, everything was of sheer brilliance! Sephiroth, Aeris, aaaaah, the memories, so sweeet :) And the chocobo racing :D , oh man i could go on for hours about everything i liked so much about that game.

Although none of the sequals could come close to FFVII i still played all of them (didn't get to the end of most of them though, but they still were great to play. I found VIII most dissapointing though.)

Didn't know about the new movie yet though, looking very much forward to it now. Keep up the good work MOAI.

thx for bringing those memories back, remebers my of some of the best moments in my gaming life..

Damn, why don't they make more games like this!

As with apparently most of u people I will also never forget that game.

I so remeber very clearly reading a review about it in a magazine, and thought by myself, hmm sounds nice, let's buy it. But little did I know what really awaited me the next few months. Simply by far the best RPG ever created, the music, characters, storyline, gameplay, everything was of sheer brilliance! Sephiroth, Aeris, aaaaah, the memories, so sweeet  :) And the chocobo racing  :D , oh man i could go on for hours about everything i liked so much about that game.

Although none of the sequals could come close to FFVII i still played all of them (didn't get to the end of most of them though, but they still were great to play. I found VIII most dissapointing though.)

Didn't know about the new movie yet though, looking very much forward to it now. Keep up the good work MOAI.

thx for bringing those memories back, remebers my of some of the best moments in my gaming life..

Damn, why don't they make more games like this!

212578[/snapback]

i feel the same way as you! but i still love IX and X .. they are great games!! I look forward to the movie! hope it will have some great music also ;)

im glad if i could bring alive those magic gaming-memories once again :P

perhaps XII will be a good game, but i dont have too great hopes.

just like what happened with FFVII i wanna be surprised so i dont think so much about future releases!

Aaaaahhhhh, the memories.........  Will never forget that game!

211834[/snapback]

:D mmmyes.. the memories of "FF 7", this is the best game that I have ever played. The feelings I got from that game is unbelivble. It's been many years since I finnished the game. But I remember when Sephetura (what was his name again?) Killed the girl with his bad as sword from above, I acctuly dropped tears. This game was my life for 80 hours.. When the game ended I felt a huge emtyness. Like something important was missing in my life. I then bought "FF 8" when it was released. It didnt make me feel the same way :( I didnt buy "FF 9" (people say it's the best "FF" game after "FF 7") I borrowed "FF 10" from a friend, but once again, no "FF 7" feeling.

Wonder if I will ever get that "FF 7" back again?

I have now started to play "Dark Chronicals"/"Dark Cloud 2", hoping that it will give me a pleasure.. ?

*I recomend everyone to play "FF 7" before it gets tooo old* :)

btw. I still miss Cloud & Co ... They where my best friends, hehe

:D  mmmyes.. the memories of "FF 7", this is the best game that I have ever played. The feelings I got from that game is unbelivble. It's been many years since I finnished the game. But I remember when Sephetura (what was his name again?) Killed the girl with his bad as sword from above, I acctuly dropped tears. This game was my life for 80 hours.. When the game ended I felt a huge emtyness. Like something important was missing in my life. I then bought "FF 8" when it was released. It didnt make me feel the same way :( I didnt buy "FF 9" (people say it's the best "FF" game after "FF 7") I borrowed "FF 10" from a friend, but once again, no "FF 7" feeling.

Wonder if I will ever get that "FF 7" back again?

I have now started to play "Dark Chronicals"/"Dark Cloud 2", hoping that it will give me a pleasure.. ?

*I recomend everyone to play "FF 7" before it gets tooo old* :)

btw. I still miss Cloud & Co ... They where my best friends, hehe

212586[/snapback]

yes the emotional death of aeris touched me to the bottom of my heart.. never before have i had such strong feelings about a game!! It is indeed one of the best roleplaying games in history!!

other good rpg's i recommend is:

Suikoden 1 & 2

Chrono cross

FFIX

This topic makes me want to play FF7 again. I'm sure there are some secrets and items I've missed ;)

212615[/snapback]

final fantasy is one of those games you place ONCE. and never again. when i was still at school it was kewl, but now that im working and stuff, girlfriend etc. its hard to find 70 hours to finish a game. i finished FF-X and FFX-2 recently. 100+hours of my life gone. i was all thin and pale and stuff afterwards