unusual suspects 2

Moai

I read at isratrance that Hikikomori is some dude called Grover Smith... :huh: 

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/...c/55082/forum/8

220230[/snapback]

official news @ twisted.co.uk they say:

Closing this winning comp is a true surprise – a trance track by a twisted ambient genius under the name Hikikomori. ‘Black Ops’ is an old school trance number with his quintessentially clear soundscapes.

-------------------

twisted ambient genius?.. who else could it be but ott? what is ott's real name anyway? and when i listen to this trance track i recall so many sounds that i cant think it could be anyone else than ott.. just listen to the intro :D

anyway this track is the best on the whole cd!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ott's real name is Ott :D

220558[/snapback]

hehe i thought it was a nickname or something. But its weird Grover Smith, a twisted ambient genius? ... never heard of him before? sounds more like a newcomer than an in-house twisted genius? .. does anyone else hear the production skills in black ops similar to ott? perhaps he mastered the track? ;)

ott use to make old school goa awhile back under a different name. I cant recall what the project was called but it wasnt nearly as ammazing has his dub.

220733[/snapback]

ECO. and I agree. Never had a big thing for his Goa, but after his metamorphosis... gold!

I heard this compilation once today and I'm very impressed. Now THIS is psychedelic trance!!! I'll be buying it as soon as it comes out.

Lucky me also found the first Unusual Suspects at a used CD shop (and its hella rare to find psytrance anywhere in my city) for 12 bucks. Now I finally own Fortean Times, joy :D

Go Twisted!!!

i guess thats the guy who backs up posford in his shpongle live sets no?

222370[/snapback]

Yes, but then he's dressed in space tribe spandex, a tip hood and shouts "take dmt..dmt..dmt" in the microphone, no wait, that's the other guy, Rudolf Ram.

Shit! Long Long Arms has the rolling full on bassline. Is it the first Posford full-on or is there anything previous? :rolleyes:

The stuff at 4.00 is pretty darn diggable by me (sorry bout the language), but until that the track is quiet medicore :D

I had to listen that Metal Sharon's track 'Balloon Dance' and well ehm...yea sure it's full of nice effects but really really dissapointing stuff with no soul at all :(

Where are those melodies? I sure like some music without melodies but this...it should have had some.-.--.-.-.--.-.-.-.

I'm not even gonna try any other track from that comp-.-..-.--.-.-.