• Asia
    • Africa
    • Australia
    • Middle East

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

el brujo knows what he is saying dude...:  B)

nick_InZoMNiAC I want you to ask you something and I want to answer me straight,I don't know your age If you were in army once you can answer me.

I thing you agree that without peace we don't have music.If someday turkey stast a war(I hate war :o ) and el brujo come to your house and trying to kill you WHAT WILL BE YOUR MOVE? :unsure:what you would be say when you someone with a gun:Hey el brujo give a moment to take my cd and my trips(L.S.D) and start the dance.See the facts and not the world that drugs gave you,I believe that music unit us but not in a level we want ;)

I'm not a nationalist but I see the facts and the main reason that starting the hate of all nation not only of Greece and our neighboors is the religion and we can't avoid that.As about ''The borders Of Love'' t.v series and thinks like that is only for the younger ones :)

nick_InZoMNiAC I want you to ask you something and I want to answer me straight,I don't know your age If you were in army once you can answer me.

I thing you agree that without peace we don't have music.If someday turkey stast a war(I hate war :o ) and el brujo come to your house and trying to kill you WHAT WILL BE YOUR MOVE? :unsure:what you would be say when you someone with a gun:Hey  el brujo give a moment to take my cd and my trips(L.S.D) and start the dance.See the facts and not the world that drugs gave you,I believe that music unit us but not in a level we want ;)

336022[/snapback]

No no no no please man,we do not have to discuss such things(especially in this thread...),they only lead to stupid argues and we have nothing to argue with el brujo:we like the same music,we probably live the same way of life,we live close to otherothers...did i miss anything? ;)

No no no no please man,we do not have to discuss such things(especially in this thread...),they only lead to stupid argues and we have nothing to argue with el brujo:we like the same music,we probably live the same way of life,we live close to otherothers...did i miss anything?  ;)

I don't have something with el brujo in a matter of fact is our neighboor but I'm boring with this drugs and psychedelic factsWrong or right they aren't the real facts in the real world.Death and life are real facts if you can understand me what I mean.Music is the best medicine for pain or hate but we are humans and we have rules in life.What a nice world if we don't have promblems and have only music and drugs.But we haven't ;) You see I'm a little religious not a fan I'm going to the church only in the big days and I believe God don't have plans about psytrance and drugs.So I spent my life with happiness music and friends and women :rolleyes: and parties but I don't let the false facts guide me.Good evening to all and thanks for patient B)

I thing you agree that without peace we don't have music.If someday turkey stast a war(I hate war :o ) and el brujo come to your house and trying to kill you WHAT WILL BE YOUR MOVE? :unsure:what you would be say when you someone with a gun:Hey  el brujo give a moment to take my cd and my trips(L.S.D) and start the dance.See the facts and not the world that drugs gave you,I believe that music unit us but not in a level we want ;)

336022[/snapback]

chill bro...nobody is going to start a war.....!!

Why this thread is in the General section anyway...?

I don't know about your threat=klosti.I don't make any threat :blink: to nobody so read the post again please ;)

Start a war yeah right :wacko:

Sorry again wrong typing I don't know about your thread=klosti but I don't see even a threat

336022[/snapback]

i am SURE el brujo will not join the war ;) other fanatics maybe, but not persons like el brujo :}

No no no no please man,we do not have to discuss such things(especially in this thread...),they only lead to stupid argues and we have nothing to argue with el brujo:we like the same music,we probably live the same way of life,we live close to otherothers...did i miss anything?  ;)

336039[/snapback]

WORD! :)

I don't have something with el brujo in a matter of fact is our neighboor but I'm boring with this drugs and psychedelic factsWrong or right they aren't the real facts in the real world.Death and life are real facts if you can understand me what I mean.Music is the best medicine for pain or hate but we are humans and we have rules in life.What a nice world if we don't have promblems and have only music and drugs.But we haven't ;) You see I'm a little religious not a fan I'm going to the church only in the big days and I believe God don't have plans about psytrance and drugs.So I spent my life with happiness music and friends and women :rolleyes: and parties but I don't let the false facts guide me.Good evening to all and thanks for patient B)

336072[/snapback]

"real"..? I DONT believe in God, and even more "HIS" plans :D

have a nice day :)

I don't know about your threat=klosti.I don't make any threat  to nobody so read the post again please

Thread = Topic , θεμα he said it should be in the OFF TOPIC section, not in general :)

;)

i am SURE el brujo will not join the war ;) other fanatics maybe, but not persons like el brujo :}

Oh yes if someone order him he will say NO :lol::lol:

real"..? I DONT believe in God, and even more "HIS" plans

have a nice day

You are the typical person who said he is a non believer only to impress the others but not me. :) The age of those types of non believers has pasted ;)

And something to end this story because I'm boring if you are under 22 I forgive you :rolleyes: but if you are over 22 you must go to the doctor :lol:

You are the typical person who said he is a non believer only to impress the others but not me.  The age of those types of non believers has pasted

no i dont say anything to impress you, i dont even know you.

i say what i believe. you said you believe, i said i dont,.... do i have this choice :D

:blink:

better not talk about people you dont know ;) each person thinks different :} i respect that you choose to believe in god and jesus and holy mary and saints, but you should respect that i dont.

Oh yes if someone order him he will say NO

no need to say anything :D

And something to end this story because I'm boring if you are under 22 I forgive you  but if you are over 22 you must go to the doctor

i am under 22 but ... that doesnt matter . B)^_^

And something to end this story because I'm boring if you are under 22 I forgive you :rolleyes:  but if you are over 22 you must go to the doctor :lol:

I believe is better to change the age from22 to 20 ;)

first of all

nothing in this world would take me out of my country

to someone else s country to kill

i d rather die or be called a fuck up or a antinationalist whatever a spy but still i wouldnt kill

yeah i may pay a visit to nick

to take some trips with me and to dance

sorry but i believe music and drugs if you call them

are nor seperate from reality

there is no way to seperate from reality

there is only one and all of this is a part of it

you have such a strong precognition of reality

that you can not even accept your own experiences into it

just blend them in, believe me they re more real than all the tv programs

newspapers, they are immediate experience, and trust your experiences

that my way of looking at it

and my grandfather is from greece I repeat again and I love greece and greek people and sont give a fuck whatever greek or turkish fanatics say, we re really much alike, especially the western part of turkey and greece.

first of all

nothing in this world would take me out of my country

to someone else s country to kill

i d rather die or be called a fuck up or a antinationalist whatever a spy but still i wouldnt kill

In the first you coming to my words ;)

My friendly neighboor in war you can't avoid the killing so you must check again what you writing ;)

yeah i may pay a visit to nick

to take some trips with me and to dance

Your imagination riding like a horse :)

You will pay a visit in a war yeah right :huh:

sorry but i believe music and drugs if you call them

are nor seperate from reality

there is no way to seperate from reality

there is only one and all of this is a part of it

you have such a strong precognition of reality

that you can not even accept your own experiences into it

just blend them in, believe me they re more real than all the tv programs

newspapers, they are immediate experience, and trust your experiences

that my way of looking at it

The rythm of music is look like real life don't put music and drugs together and compare that with life.I know the feeling 7 and 8 years ago extremelly :)

I think you are the right person to ask your age if you are under 20 its o.k :rolleyes: but if you are over 20... :huh:

and my grandfather is from greece I repeat again and I love greece and greek people and sont give a fuck whatever greek or turkish fanatics say, we re really much alike, especially the western part of turkey and greece.

You see the gens are important ;)

You had been 400 years here ;)

Good evening neighboor and have fun B)

In the first you coming to my words ;)

My friendly neighboor in war you can't avoid the killing so you must check again what you writing ;)

337056[/snapback]

you should read what he is writing again.

Your imagination riding like a horse :)

You will pay a visit in a war yeah right :huh: 

The rythm of music is look like real life don't put music and drugs together and compare that with life.I know the feeling 7 and 8 years ago extremelly :)

I think you are the right person to ask your age if you are under 20 its o.k :rolleyes: but if you are over 20... :huh:

337056[/snapback]

no i think he is over 30 ... :D

You see the gens are important  ;)

337056[/snapback]

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::blink:

you should read what he is writing again.

no i think he is over 30 ... :D

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :blink:

If he is over 30 so its no right go to his personnal but he must call at once an ambulance and take him to the hospital :lol:

As about the gens I'm trully sorry that you can't understant but when you finish school we discuss this again :D:D

If he is over 30 so its no right go to his personnal but he must call at once an ambulance and take him to the hospital :lol:

As about the gens I'm trully sorry that you can't understant but when you finish school we discuss this again :D  :D

337283[/snapback]

Did I forget the word DOCTOR? :huh:

So excuse me I want to say before personnal doctor :)

337285[/snapback]

As about you nick_InZoMNiAC I believe the last person I speaking to was el brujo and not you ;)

337289[/snapback]

O.K Mr Lawyer? <_<

337291[/snapback]

OMG 4 posts in a raw... :blink:

It's pretty OFFENSIVE and INSULTING to tell people to go to doctor because they dont agree with you. cant you understand that someone might have a different perception of the world? You think that your opinion is the right one?

i have finished school.... i will start university now...[πολυτεχνειο]...

if you think that are races with better genes than others , hmm.... that's what hitler thought... yeah...

Now tell me... how did human appear on earth? God created Greeks, Turks, germans, english and put them in different places? :lol:

You fail to understand the ONENESS of humanity... too bad.

Ok it's pointless now.

End of Discussion for me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

heh TEAR your flags everyone.

:huh::lol::lol::lol: