• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont worry. typical malakas attitude, as FP says :D

something tells me that you want to play the smart guy again

nick_InZoMNiAC :angry: If you want to argue with Noise Maker

sent him a PM, if you don't stay on topic and stop say those words

like malakas.That shows to us that you don't have guts and you playing

from the pc.If you meet each other to a party what you discuss for ancient times??Jesus <_<

something tells me that you want to play the smart guy again

nick_InZoMNiAC  :angry: If you want to argue with Noise Maker

sent him a PM, if you don't stay on topic and stop say those words

like malakas.

331554[/snapback]

and someone else stops saying words like "moyni" thinking that because they're foreigners they dont get it.

and someone else stops saying words like "moyni" thinking that because they're foreigners they dont get it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ok maybe he has a strange way to show his funny side with foreigners but now is over if you want to know the truth I have met him in a party his a very good guy believe me.Now forget all this and prepare ourself for parties in Greece we have a lot of them next week :):)

:(

i thought that was "mouni", not "moyni".  :huh:

u = y ?

Sorry about this word but you make me a little bit angry <_< , every time I wrote something you played the smart saying ''First read it and then translate or full stop is soooo cool'' like a 15 year's old girl.Have i offended you at the start NOOOO ;)

So why did you?Do you want to play with words?It's not my style but I'm very good on that believe me :) As I see you don't except my apology so why don't you ignoring me from the start?I put an end on this I don't want to argue with someone this shit is for the younger ones.

Now forget all this and prepare ourself for parties in Greece we have a lot of them next week 

I will go for Boris Panepistimioupoli in one week, I saw him a lot of times but I will have a good company :)As about Juno Reactor,too bad because I can't go I will have work to do :(

I have the same doubt too :unsure:  Israel has one of the biggest psyscence in the world.My opinion is the biggest :D

331621[/snapback]

they are all at isratrance maybe that's why...

nothing against isratrance ;)

sssshtt the crazy belgians will come here and vote and they will get like 40 votes :D

332137[/snapback]

some of them may stay where they belong and stop nagging at my head <_<

I think I'm going to move to israel :D and have a cup of tea with Frontier P :)

i am from turkey so one vote for turkey :)

originating greek and turkish (eve lived in thessalonika for 3-4 months around 5 years old)

dont care and cant understand all this quarrels

with a little push of a button everyone starts acting a little nationalistic

i hate all this border thing, the only thing I value is culture

no need for these now, everyone talks of history and refers to books or education and says this is a fact but I believe every history book is far less than the fact (if there is a fact anyways), its a interpretaion. It is very very very very hard to say FACT to anything historical.

but keep cool and remember how you felt the oneness in higher states of awareness and if you cant remember or didnt feel it yet, dance to trance and take a little help from Dr. Hoffman :)

and keep what you learned at those trips, trust in experience at least thats what i do, and love all and if i cant i respect and thats at least i could do

and i know most of us feel and think that way we just loose it when thinking too fast

holy fuck this is a long thread. 14 pgs :o

anyways, even tho the poll was probably done long time ago, IM VOTIN CANADA. dam fuckin proud country we are. hockey and drinkin beer, thats our way of life.

originating greek and turkish (eve lived in thessalonika for 3-4 months around 5 years old)

no need for these now, everyone talks of history and refers to books or education and says this is a fact but I believe every history book is far less than the fact (if there is a fact anyways), its a interpretaion. It is very very very very hard to say FACT to anything historical.

but keep cool and remember how you felt the oneness in higher states of awareness and if you cant remember or didnt feel it yet, dance to trance and take a little help from Dr. Hoffman :)

and keep what you learned at those trips, trust in experience at least thats what i do, and love all and if i cant i respect and thats at least i could do

and i know most of us feel and think that way we just loose it when thinking too fast

334684[/snapback]

kewl :)

that's what i was trying to say with my previous posts ;)

Yeah right :blink: