• Asia
    • Africa
    • Australia
    • Middle East

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, I don't know for sure but I guess its one of those funny puppets they use in puppet theaters... there's a quite strange german word for this kind of 'character' or kind of look, it's 'Hutzelmann' or 'Hutzelmännchen' . but anyway he's definitively one of of the most cool looking gyus ever

well, I don't know for sure but I guess its one of those funny puppets they use in puppet theaters... there's a quite strange german word for this kind of 'character' or kind of look, it's 'Hutzelmann' or 'Hutzelmännchen' . but anyway he's definitively one of of the most cool looking gyus ever

235374[/snapback]

i see :) firstly i thought it was something like that, something like a dressed finger...

No, its 4310mbit/s. Unless he who wrote the article miscalculated it. Megabyte and megabit is not the same thing.

235411[/snapback]

Thats what im talking about.I said its around 4G=4Gbit.

And i guess the calculation is like 1831000 / 60 / 60 * 8 = 4069Mbit = 4Gbit + something ;) (and that "something" is 69 fucking Mbit but anyway).

Guest al3xandar

Thats what im talking about.I said its around 4G=4Gbit.

And i guess the calculation is like 1831000 / 60 / 60 * 8 = 4069Mbit = 4Gbit + something  ;) (and that "something" is 69 fucking Mbit but anyway).

235423[/snapback]

you know gnome u begin to step my nervs...u are so stupid and ignorant and I wish u die in the darkness with the wolfes, eaten by the worms without leaving a thing so that we can remember you. Only because u are greek!! DIE !!

Nah, I am joking :lol:

I am not racist as you from Greece. So there is one man from Macedonia only? :) Who is it I wonder?

P.S.

You are from Thessaloniki, why didn't you vote you are from Macedonia?? :D

P.S.2:

Please, please consider the spirit of making jokes...

greece has absoluely no right to claim that the "glory" of macedonian empire is part of its history cos it isn't..

213929[/snapback]

I can't help myself from posting that.....

Man that's the biggest bullshit i've ever heared...!!

Tell us some more...!!

Guest al3xandar

I can't help myself from posting that.....

Man that's the biggest bullshit i've ever heared...!!

Tell us some more...!!

235485[/snapback]

Yes, tell them more, they always keep close to the shit even if it is from Bull :lol:

~Kiddin~

you know gnome u begin to step my nervs...u are so stupid and ignorant and I wish u die in the darkness with the wolfes, eaten by the worms without leaving a thing so that we can remember you. Only because u are greek!! DIE !!

Nah, I am joking :lol:

I am not racist as you from Greece. So there is one man from Macedonia only? :) Who is it I wonder?

P.S.

You are from Thessaloniki, why didn't you vote you are from Macedonia?? :D

P.S.2:

Please, please consider the spirit of making jokes...

235438[/snapback]

LOL.

My answer is:

Posted Image

;)

hey, there's no canada on this poll....

:blink:

what....ummm....but how....where'd we go?

:unsure:

and I'm not saying I'm part of north america

tisk tisk :rolleyes:

211273[/snapback]

Yeah, i know what u mean.. There are many brainless, who thinks North america is like United states. Both countries are so different that there should be own selection for canadians. We (finns) don't like our neighbours nether;) hih.. just kidding B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ressurection time!

Everybody knows that Balkan was one country in the past! It was Greece first then Bulgaria, then Turky! So the name is not important and if they want to be macedonian they will!!!!! It's stuped to quarrel with your neighbours for that <_< Actualy both of us know that here in Balkan gen is so knead that is hard to say "I am pure etnic...(bulgarian, macedonian, serbian, greece, turkysh...). Peace my cousin :D

I am from Bulgaria and i am very happy to see that i am not one from Balkan. Couse you know, the scene here is not so big so if we are little more united(like scandinavian) it will be better B)

212614[/snapback]

to which Gnome replies

wtf are you talking about.Greeks have nothing to do with the rest of the balkanic races.Absolutely nothing.There was old yugoslavia,czechoslovakia,soviet union blah blah but there was never a union with Greece and another Country.And if you think about the Othoman empire,that was slavery not union.So there is Balkans and there is Greece that happens to be near.Get it?

So Macedonia was located in the part of northern Greece.Now some people decided to call their country Macedonia,a country which is not located in northern Greece...or maybe they think they are Greecomacedonians?And if you study some history you will understand the stupidity of that matter.The point is that balkan countries are so low profile and level that things will never get in the right position.

212633[/snapback]

and Ormiron adds

Some people Gnome don't know a shit about history.

No offense MIT but this is the truth.  ;)

212719[/snapback]

@MIT: Sorry man, but you really don't know what you're talking about and all of the things you said are simply wrong.

@Gnome & Ormiron: your lack of knowledge about geography and ethnicity is real fucking funny considering you say how people lack knowledge of history... I understand your words are filled with prejudice because of the Macedonia thing, but everything else you said is just wrong... Perhaps your history lessons focused only on Greece, which would explain a lot. I don't mean to be offensive, but there's a lot you need to read...

We could have a discussion about this if you wish...

@Gnome & Ormiron: your lack of knowledge about geography and ethnicity is real fucking funny considering you say how people lack knowledge of history... I understand your words are filled with prejudice because of the Macedonia thing, but everything else you said is just wrong... Perhaps your history lessons focused only on Greece, which would explain a lot. I don't mean to be offensive, but there's a lot you need to read...

We could have a discussion about this if you wish...

288937[/snapback]

What exactly do you want to say?

What do we need to read?

We dont have to discuss about this.I dont see anything wrong.Case closed.