• Ukraine
    • United Kingdom
    • South America
    • North America
    • Asia
    • Africa
    • Australia
    • Middle East

dont worry dj nemo - you do not suck and neither does your poll  :)

i checked out the alternative poll -

i dont mean to moan

but

why is patagonia not on this list??

:rolleyes:

211451[/snapback]

My poll does not work for some reason. So thats why I posted not to use it. If it would work, I would add anything you guys ask me for hehehehe.

Anyways, I am out of this here place for a while, I need to make some music :)

Laters! :)

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im soooooooooooo angry that Brazil is not in the list... nemo.. you... you.... you...... silly!

:P

ja ik spreek een beetje nederlands maar niet veel ;)

211656[/snapback]

Ik spreek geen nederlands, maar ik will ook niet!! ;)

Anyways, SWEDEN in the lead.... but ... ummm WHY am I not surprised that there are so many Scandinavians? :)

Why is that exactly? Is psy much more popular here or are central Europeans somewhere on their national forums instead?

211724[/snapback]

It is because we love forums! I think. I always see a lot of Scandinavian people on all sorts of Forums.... MIGHT have to do with that almost every Swedish kid has a good internet connection :)

It is because we love forums! I think. I always see a lot of Scandinavian people on all sorts of Forums.... MIGHT have to do with that almost every Swedish kid has a good internet connection :)

211728[/snapback]

Ah yeah. I think it's more like if you go outside you freeze to death here, so we just sit on our PCs all day long. :D Why would a Spanish guy waste his time arguing about something silly on an internet forum when he could be having good time at the beach... ;)

Ah yeah. I think it's more like if you go outside you freeze to death here, so we just sit on our PCs all day long. :D Why would a Spanish guy waste his time arguing about something silly on an internet forum when he could be having good time at the beach... ;)

211729[/snapback]

Because he might be from Madrid or north of Madrid? It was -7 Degrees when I left Madrid a week ago hehehe :)

I honestly think its because we have so many people in Sweden that use the internet, and that are hooked to it. I think we are internetomaniacs up there. The weather is no excuse, because I dont see less posts from Swedes in the summer season ;) hahahaha :)

Because he might be from Madrid or north of Madrid? It was -7 Degrees when I left Madrid a week ago hehehe :)

Well, it will pass in two months, unlike up here, where the summer is two months, if that. :)

I honestly think its because we have so many people in Sweden that use the internet, and that are hooked to it. I think we are internetomaniacs up there. The weather is no excuse, because I dont see less posts from Swedes in the summer season ;) hahahaha :)

Well, but serisouly, there is waaaaaaaay more internet users in UK, Germany, France etc, so that is hardly a real reason. And you don't actually need a very fast connection to read forums, you could do that with a modem! ;)

Germany 30,073,931

UK 22,505,058

Italy 16,622,066

France 15,197,078

Spain 8,498,602

Sweden 4,646,457

211729[/snapback]

Weather has nothing to do with internet use.And having a good time at the beach in southern Europe is something you can do after May usually.But anyway if you like spending some time on the internet and downloading,chating or posting is something you can do even in the middle of the summer,very few people spent all of their summer days at the beaches(lucky bastards).Summer job is the best job here,especially if you work in a place with a lot of tourists like Kos for example,a place with a lot of girls from Sweden(are there any guys from Sweden also?who knows B) )

Macedonia? Hmm, there's no country with that name.

It's FYROM(Former Yugoslavic Rebublic Of Macedonia) what you mean. ;)

211180[/snapback]

Everybody knows that Balkan was one country in the past! It was Greece first then Bulgaria, then Turky! So the name is not important and if they want to be macedonian they will!!!!! It's stuped to quarrel with your neighbours for that <_< Actualy both of us know that here in Balkan gen is so knead that is hard to say "I am pure etnic...(bulgarian, macedonian, serbian, greece, turkysh...). Peace my cousin :D

I am from Bulgaria and i am very happy to see that i am not one from Balkan. Couse you know, the scene here is not so big so if we are little more united(like scandinavian) it will be better B)

Everybody knows that Balkan was one country in the past! It was Greece first then Bulgaria, then Turky! So the name is not important and if they want to be macedonian they will!!!!! It's stuped to quarrel with your neighbours for that <_< Actualy both of us know that here in Balkan gen is so knead that is hard to say "I am pure etnic...(bulgarian, macedonian, serbian, greece, turkysh...). Peace my cousin :D

I am from Bulgaria and i am very happy to see that i am not one from Balkan. Couse you know, the scene here is not so big so if we are little more united(like scandinavian) it will be better B)

212614[/snapback]

wtf are you talking about.Greeks have nothing to do with the rest of the balkanic races.Absolutely nothing.There was old yugoslavia,czechoslovakia,soviet union blah blah but there was never a union with Greece and another Country.And if you think about the Othoman empire,that was slavery not union.So there is Balkans and there is Greece that happens to be near.Get it?

So Macedonia was located in the part of northern Greece.Now some people decided to call their country Macedonia,a country which is not located in northern Greece...or maybe they think they are Greecomacedonians?And if you study some history you will understand the stupidity of that matter.The point is that balkan countries are so low profile and level that things will never get in the right position.

sorry to be off-topic.

QUOTE(djnemo @ Jan 16 2005, 11:56 AM)

Anyways, SWEDEN in the lead.... but ... ummm WHY am I not surprised that there are so many Scandinavians?

Why is that exactly? Is psy much more popular here or are central Europeans somewhere on their national forums instead?

211724[/snapback]

Because in Scandinavia there are so "few" psytrancers (compared to Isreal where psytrance is popular music) that they often have to get online (forums) to get intouch with others that have the same interest in psymusic (+ we love to meet other nationalities, so we log into international forums instead of just our national ones). that was my case atleast. I have never been to a forum in my life.. But I needed to get intouch with more people like me, so i logged into isratrance.com where I met many like minded people. Also Norwegian people. To this day I am active at isratrance and psynews. Dont wanna geek to much, so those two forums is enough for me I guess :)

btw. I'v been deeply into psytrance/Goa since 2000, I'v been "forum online" for under a year.

Good thread! I just voted was found it interesting that so many people are from only just a handful of county's and regions.

Its interesting to see what country so many of us are from! There is bound to be some bitchiness or argument when it comes to stuff like this, and I think the majority of us like this poll.

The only thing I would have prefered would have been to vote United States in stead of North America, since North America isn't a country. Nevertheless, it does pertain the the northern region of US and Canada, and since North America is basically the United States and Canada, the region placement is fine. No need getting all technical and overly specific because this polls just for fun, entertainment, and general interest. I realize its too late to change the poll now and unfortunately I guess the available site option in creating a pole was limited to 50 bars, so maybe by saying United States and Canada, in place of including both in one region, which is still basically accurate (region wise) for instance may have filled up too many slots. Overall it works and its put together well. ;)

wtf are you talking about.Greeks have nothing to do with the rest of the balkanic races.Absolutely nothing.There was old yugoslavia,czechoslovakia,soviet union blah blah but there was never a union with Greece and another Country.And if you think about the Othoman empire,that was slavery not union.So there is Balkans and there is Greece that happens to be near.Get it?

So Macedonia was located in the part of northern Greece.Now some people decided to call their country Macedonia,a country which is not located in northern Greece...or maybe they think they are Greecomacedonians?And if you study some history you will understand the stupidity of that matter.The point is that balkan countries are so low profile and level that things will never get in the right position.

sorry to be off-topic.

212633[/snapback]

Some people Gnome don't know a shit about history.

No offense MIT but this is the truth. ;)

Some people Gnome don't know a shit about history.

No offense MIT but this is the truth.  ;)

212719[/snapback]

Sometimes some Greeks are just like some Isralies. Macedonia should be allowed to be a soverign State of it's own. Just like the endless stupid fight over a rock in the Sea (Cyprus) Greeks constantly go on and on about Macedonia. Let them be free!

If we Scandinavians were using your logic and eternal boring references to History we would still fight among us. Norway and Skaane (part of Sweden) back to Denmark NOW !!!! See how stupid that is? ;)

Get over it Greeks. Macedonia WILL someday soon be Independant.

oghhhhhhh I better watch out... There's quite a few Swedes here :)

its a tide!!!

i recon there are 3 countries wich are the most crazy partieheads.

international thats belgium and japan.

and i never saw such a crazy bunch of partypeople @ the elexiria festival in finland

mina rakastan suomi!!!

but it seems they stay low @ international party's

althoug australia...

the ozz aliens.

they know some of it too :)

but these are all judgements... thats no good.  :P

211188[/snapback]

We sure had fun with some of you belgian guys over here last summer. Great partying with you guys and hope to see you all here again next summer ;)

Denmark is a part of Israel as well.

We should've never given you independance.  :P

212776[/snapback]

lol....