• Asia
    • Africa
    • Australia
    • Middle East

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dutch people live in the netherlands and belgium. German people in ... Germany ;)

211306[/snapback]

As far as I know Dutch people only live in Holland ;)

The flemish part of Belgium talks Dutch (or rather Flemish), bu we aren't Dutch, we are Belgian (or Flemish) :)

Anyway, yes, who are all those belgians here? I know of Rain, Lepton, Lemmiwinks posting frequenctly, I saw Lars, Benjy and Fretshe posting too... Where is the rest hiding?

Well if you would actually READ before bitching, you would know that there is a reason why other continents were not differentiated, that is because there can be only 50 entries in the poll, so not all countries can fit in. Although you may question some choices in the poll, I think combining NA, consisting of only two countries, was a good move.

211301[/snapback]

I read the reasons, and I realize it can't be changed. You're wrong about there being only two countries in NA, however. Mexico has a rapidly growing psy scene. That makes three countries, two of which would most likely not prefer to be lumped in with the states.

Anyway, yes, who are all those belgians here? I know of Rain, Lepton, Lemmiwinks posting frequenctly, I saw Lars, Benjy and Fretshe posting too... Where is the rest hiding?

211309[/snapback]

If Lemmiwinks belgian, then why doesn't he know flemish? tu est wallon qoui? même les wallons doivent savoir de parler flammand tu sais .... :P:D

I knew that this would happen and that people would get offended by not having their country in here. I am very sorry for that. BUT you have to understand that I needed to make choices, and NO MATTER which country in ANY continent I would have removed because "there might not be someone in the country that listens to psy" someone would have gotten offended.

Now, I can make a new poll and discard the countries that noone voted for and then add Canada, Mexico, Brasil, Argentina etc etc. The thing is that there are too many countries for a poll here....

Also, the thing is, that I dont want anymore problems with this poll, and thats why I made another one, with (i THINK) all the countries in the world, you can vote there instead. if you need your country added because its missing I CAN ADD it.

So enough now ok?! ;)

ALTERNATIVE POLL HERE

I read the reasons, and I realize it can't be changed. You're wrong about there being only two countries in NA, however. Mexico has a rapidly growing psy scene. That makes three countries, two of which would most likely not prefer to be lumped in with the states.

Well, according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_America , The term North America may refer only to US and Canada in common usage. Anyway, two, three, whatever, still only a few countries that can very well be put under one option to save space. If you read the reasons, why are you still bitching about something that can't be helped? If it's that horrible, don't vote and move on. I think I'm going to refer to Canadians as North Americans from here on out. What have we next, a German saying "I'm not saying I'm part of Europe" or a South African saying "I'm not saying I'm part of Africa". :wacko:

dont mean to moan - but why is patagonia not on this list??

:rolleyes:

As far as I know Dutch people only live in Holland ;)

The flemish part of Belgium talks Dutch (or rather Flemish), bu we aren't Dutch, we are Belgian (or Flemish) :)

211309[/snapback]

I'am Belgian too so that makes 7, still 2 that are hiding :ph34r:

I knew that this would happen and that people would get offended by not having their country in here. I am very sorry for that. BUT you have to understand that I needed to make choices, and NO MATTER which country in ANY continent I would have removed because "there might not be someone in the country that listens to psy" someone would have gotten offended.

Now, I can make a new poll and discard the countries that noone voted for and then add Canada, Mexico, Brasil, Argentina etc etc. The thing is that there are too many countries for a poll here....

Also, the thing is, that I dont want anymore problems with this poll, and thats why I made another one, with (i THINK) all the countries in the world, you can vote there instead. if you need your country added because its missing I CAN ADD it.

So enough now ok?! ;)

ALTERNATIVE POLL HERE

211369[/snapback]

Shit, my poll does not seem to work. Forget about it. I will figure out something else :( Sorry about that guys, I SUCK!

Shit, my poll does not seem to work. Forget about it. I will figure out something else :( Sorry about that guys, I SUCK!

211417[/snapback]

i dont see any1 else doing anything better... people who get offended should get a life. its just a silly poll and as you say, you only had 50 choices.

all these angry canadians...

LETS BLAME CANADA !!!!!!! :D

with their flapping heads and there brain adams and selin dyon.

ant their aboots

@ WAR with canada.

its their fault our children are going to perish :lol:

ps: terrance and filip for presidents !!!

ALTERNATIVE POLL HERE

211369[/snapback]

dont worry dj nemo - you do not suck and neither does your poll :)

i checked out the alternative poll -

i dont mean to moan

but

why is patagonia not on this list??

:rolleyes:

lol, Wannes, your signature is sooo funny :D

and well, looks like the Belgian mystery is solved... :) (and we almost all know eachother, Belgian is a small country afterall...)

ps: Lars, kzal is aan u denken als ik binnen een paar jaar in die 2 maanden zomervakantie op mijn lui gat onder nen Barcelonese palmboom zit terwijl gij moet zwoegen als ingenieur :P