shpongle & samples.

gusc

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on now dont you think my post wasen't a joke too? I tried to be very ironic ;)

213060[/snapback]

BE AWARE :blink: cause being ironic isn't allowed in this topic preciously...

You can hurt somebody's feelings with that behaviour :D are you out of your mind ???

BE AWARE :blink: cause being ironic isn't allowed in this topic preciously...

You can hurt somebody's feelings with that behaviour  :D are you out of your mind ???

213146[/snapback]

haha. pathetic. i wish for your own good that you some day will find a path out of your totally narrow-minded trance-corner.

peace!

No doubt, the use of samples will occur in "Nothing Lasts".

However, I refuse to see anything negative in reasonable usage..

The important thing is the final product, and with some freaky artwork, it could very well be a winner. :)

I recognize only those:

Hallucinogen - The Herb Garden

Hallucinogen - Gamma Goblins (Turtles All the Way Down Mix)

Celtic Cross - Shwazz [i love that track!!]

I don't know how much more there is and how much is your own creation, but I kinda like the track (not much tho :P, but it's funny). I'd call this psychedelic tribal breaks house :ph34r::lol:

haha. pathetic. i wish for your own good that you some day will find a path out of your totally narrow-minded trance-corner. 

peace!

213196[/snapback]

;)

dont let this thread die. and now im being SERIOUS.

i just read out jack kerouac's "on the road". to read that book is the perfect way to become totally restless.

ive always been one to beat a dead horse...

"MOZART MUSIC WAS ONLY SOUNDZ FROM ORDININARY INSTRUMENTZ AND HALLUCINOGENIUS MUSIC blah blah"

do you really think its harder to program a kurzweil synth than to know how to write for a full orchestra or choir that other people can actually play? Simons sounds are pretty stock sounds of the kurzweil synth line, samples and all used extremely skillfully.

As pointed out Mozart wrote over 1000 pieces in his head, simon has released a few albums and its taken over six years to release another album of trance. Mozart was a virtuoso pianist as a child, simon is a mediocre keyboardist at best.

Im not even a fan of mozarts music but you should have some persecptive on music, i mean comeon. Actually im sure you would have a much different opinion if you tripped out at a live performance of mozart's requiem. Or just rent the movie Amadeus.

• 15 years later...