presentation

Daffy

Hey everybody Im Daffy :D i live in sweden, age 29 , from the age of 14-18 i was a longhaired trashmetall hard rocking guitarist :P , in a way im still a rocker hehe :rolleyes: but i found the sweet vibes of goatrance and got hooked for life :D , i love to travel and love to make music , mostly psytrance , but some chill and experimental music to , in november 2004 i became a father of a sweet beutiful daughter, and right now im having a cold one so Cheers everybody B)

You were playing guitar when you were 4 ? You were trash metallist when you were 5 ? How convinient ! What happend to you after you were 18 ? Just joking...Your post just sounds naive, like some 9 year old kid have written it and not 29 years old mature guy...No offense...;)

You were playing guitar when you were 4 ? You were trash metallist when you were 5 ? How convinient ! What happend to you after you were 18 ? Just joking...Your post just sounds naive, like some 9 year old kid have written it and not 29 years old mature guy...No offense...;)

210915[/snapback]

check his avatar

210915[/snapback]

I think that you should go and listen to more Bamboo Forest or Talpa, as they happen to be making some pretty fine music.

210915[/snapback]

I think this is not a way to welcome someone, Seraph. No matter how the post is !

Daffy, Welcome on board! Already seen some posts from you in the Music section :)

To Seraph, I dont think that you really made the guy feel welcome at ALL. Does it matter how his presentation was written? I dont think so myself...

By the way he says 14-18 he was playing the guitarr, whats so naive about that? I started playing guitarr when I was 13, and I quiet enjoyed it... it has given me a LOT since then.

Daffy, Keep rocking mate! :)

Edited by djnemo

Fuck ! I was an idiot ! I completely tripped he said from 4-18 ! So, I assumed he was half making joke...SORRY ! It was completely not intentional...just my mistake, now whole thing makes sense... :unsure:

Fuck ! I was an idiot ! I completely tripped he said from 4-18 ! So, I assumed he was half making joke...SORRY ! It was completely not intentional...just my mistake, now whole thing makes sense... :unsure:

211024[/snapback]

It was just a mistake cause in the beginning there was written 4-18 and not 14-18 but I already asumed that he ment 14-18 ;) ...

still welcome on board daffy :D