*TRIPPY PICS*

mushroom baby

:P helloooo another ikkle question, where does everyone get these mad trippy pictures from? i love them, just cant find them...any website that specialize in the optical beauties???

Anything from dark to wonderful aslong as its trippy and exciting to look at! gimme the website addys so i can check them out and maybe find some good screen savers and that -_-^_^:rolleyes::wub:

You have various sites :

DEVIANT ART ( one of the better psychedelic art sites, has everything ; fractals, trippy photos, landscapes, digital scapes )

FRACTALUS ( another fractal site, pretty good one )

ALEX GREY ( the best visionary artist site )

LUKE BROWN ( another great visionary artist )

PSYCHEDELIC ART ( decent psy art site )

Huh, i forgot one of the best :

DIGITAL BLASPHEMY ( as the name suggest, you can see some of the most quality interpretations of the world, in entirely digital way )

• 2 weeks later...

@ Webgrrl : I checked out all the pictures (yes all of them ). It was like I couldn't stop I just had to see... All I want to say is that you've done a GREAT job. All are beautiful, some i'm in love with . Thank you.

@ Webgrrl : I checked out all the pictures (yes all of them ). It was like I couldn't stop I just had to see... All I want to say is that you've done a GREAT  job.  All are beautiful, some i'm in love with . Thank you.

215357[/snapback]

thanks Roua :) and all others too...

if any of you want the graphix ive done in 800x600 -- just ask mmkay?

i havent had time to update the wallpaperz section, infact im soooooooooo behind in my own projects (OZDOOF, PSYDJS, PSYDEWALK + more) cuz im doin other ppls stuff.. *blah* .. but its the start of my career (workin from home, whilst raisin my kids) -- so i cant complain, cuz its reaaaaally good...to finally get in the 'boys club' hehe..so to speak ;)

Im on MSN if anyone u want to chat...

cuz i work LONG hours in front of this computer.....n chattin keep me goin as i work/design

ok..back to designing... now.. :)