galaxy

ritual om

did anybody listen to it?i am  one step before buying it because of the title :rolleyes: .it sounds very mystical.help needed.

210793[/snapback]

I have this cd and it is an absolutely FANTASTIC ambient experience. :)

You should seriously consider buying it. If not: Stay tuned on di.fm. They play it quite often

Must say they have a very specifiek pscyhedelic ambient sounds... crystal clear and very mystique... I like it a lot... but If you don't then' you're fucked ;) ... cause every tracks is mostly the same... listen to the psyshop samples and if you like their 'sound' you will like the whole release...

I am big fan of Boris Blenn. He is one of the best german trance producers, with Oliver Lieb. His melodies are so hypnotic and trippy. I can hardly wait to get my hands onto this album! Paradise Connection album is fantastic, especially 111 Beltrees, Portamento, Long Baceglider On Solstice, Source Of Emotion...He is genius...:)

did anybody listen to it?i am  one step before buying it because of the title :rolleyes: .it sounds very mystical.help needed.

210793[/snapback]

You should take the step and buy it.One of my favourite ambient cds since i bough it!

Very good music,trippy relaxing and mind expanding imo..

If you buy it let us know what you think!! :)