Juno Reactor - Transmissions

Cinos

I'm just wondering how this album can be so good. High Energy Protons, Luna-Tic, Contact for example. It's perfect, melodic, old-school trance.

Some people have been criticizing this for sounding "old", but it doesn't. I'm almost bent on saying that THIS album is the best Juno ever made, instead of Beyond The Infinite.

Any thoughts, you others?

I still consider Beyond the Infinite the best, but that may be because that was one of the first of psy I heard. But Transmissions is definately up there, with Labyrinth as well. Bible of Dreams and Shango are the weakest although they have some nice tracks too.

I also pick Beyond The Infinite as their best after which Shango follows and then Bible Of Dreams. Transmissions is good album but it does lack some mastering skills...

It's actually one of the first trance/house (ain't gonna catagorize it) albums i've heard as a kiddo.. and it was great, made a big impression :)

Laughing gas is still my favourite track on that album and I can hear it over and over again and doesn't bore me at all.. great work :)

Juno Reactor just kicks ass