to filteria

ritual om

eh man.i hope u do great.did u go to ibiza,in the studio of etnica?i most definitely want to know what is going on with them.when are they going to release the pleiadians album?have u heard any track?is it any good like the old ones?are they(the 2 members of the group) any good or is it true that all the skill was in the other 2 members that left the project(andrea and carlo).

please answer as fast as u can.

i am sure that many people are in for these news :rolleyes:

Yeah, I am in for the news but you heard Etnica - Sharp. I am sure it is not going to be even remotely close to old Pleiadians. You heard Inner Space single, nice but very poor in melodies. It seems that Max Lanfranconi is doing too much his effects work and Maurizio is put on the side to make few melodies. Beside this, I'd get their album anyway, sentimental me for the pioneers trance.

I can confirm that Jannis/Filteria is indeed at the Etnica-studios on Ibiza right now... If he doesn't check the forum from down there, I'm sure he'll let us know what happened down there once he gets back... He's there for at least a week! =D

DeathPosture

Yeah, I am in for the news but you heard Etnica - Sharp. I am sure it is not going to be even remotely close to old Pleiadians. You heard Inner Space single, nice but very poor in melodies. It seems that Max Lanfranconi is doing too much his effects work and Maurizio is put on the side to make few melodies. Beside this, I'd get their album anyway, sentimental me for the pioneers trance.

210596[/snapback]

they can be pioneers but they music maybe wont... ...im not expecting more Goa from these artists , if they will make a Goa release it will surprise me a lot , but i dont think so.

Don't expect to much from them anymore, they played here in Belgium with christmass and I was really dissapointed. It was a one hour set etnica vs pleiadians, not much melodies and total lack of inspiration. I don't expect to much anymore their sound died back in the days, I think our only hope for now is Jannis. I even doubt that they have enough songs for a cd cause it was only a one hour set for both.

well, maybe it's about time people forget about Pleiadians and Etnica's golden age... it's gone and it won't come back, never... So don't even hope for it anymore...

But don't worry, there is a new melodi goa-generation it seems, many good artists out there :)

About Filteria, yes, he has been working in the studios of Etnicanet, but that doesn't mean it's with the guys of Etnica... But he'll keep you guys updated soon ;)

eh man.i hope u  do great.did u go to ibiza,in the studio of etnica?i most definitely want to know what is going on with them.when are they going to release the pleiadians album?have u heard any track?is it any good like the old ones?are they(the 2 members of the group) any good or is it true that all the skill was in the other 2 members that left the project(andrea and carlo).

210581[/snapback]

Hello all :)

Yes i was at the etnicanet studio pretty much every day..however, etnica was not there.. they were in italy..

I made a track with Pan from etnicanet

eh man.i hope u  do great.did u go to ibiza,in the studio of etnica?i most definitely want to know what is going on with them.when are they going to release the pleiadians album?have u heard any track?is it any good like the old ones?are they(the 2 members of the group) any good or is it true that all the skill was in the other 2 members that left the project(andrea and carlo).

210581[/snapback]

Hello all :)

Yes i was at the etnicanet studio pretty much every day..however, etnica was not there.. they were in italy..

I made a track with Pan from etnicanet

come on.u must have something.don't be shy :P  :lol:

212715[/snapback]

I can say some stuff about their studio:

2 mackie 32*8 mixers

Nordrack 2

Virus indigo

Korg TR-Rack

Doepfer modular system (5 rows)

Sh-101 (the one from the old times)

Korg MS-20 (The one from the old times)

Korg Prophecy (from old times aswell)

KORG ms-2000r

Roland XV 3080 or 5080

A harmonizer.. some other effects

1 KW soundsystem.. that was the thing i do remember..

For the rest, you have to wait and found out... I can't speak for them.. sorry :unsure: