Classics Everybody Should Have™

Cinos

But anyway. Everybody name a couple classics that every goa/psy listener should have. And tell us why if you feel like it.

Juno Reactor - Beyond The Infinite

Astral Projection - Dancing Galaxy and Another World

Hallucinogen - Twisted, Lone Deranger and the Space Pussy single.

Shpongle - Are You Shpongled?

That could be argumented.

210535[/snapback]

well i dont think so. Everyone's taste in music is different. Between me and 4 of my friends into psy, we all agree this is an essential album. Maybe not for everyone, but it is for us.

well i dont think so. Everyone's taste in music is different. Between me and 4 of my friends into psy, we all agree this is an essential album. Maybe not for everyone, but it is for us.

210536[/snapback]

Yeah, taste can't be argumented... but I certainly wouldnt recommend this to anybody. It's like XD just made it in one week.

eraser vs Yöjalka : round 1 (best album ever !!)

somaton : future memories

texas faggott : petomans peflet

cosmosis : cosmology/synergy

haltya : forest flavor

hux flux : cryptic crunch

mandalavandalz : hongkong nightlife/chapora nightlife

transwave : hypnorythm

alienated : ff

the nam shub of enki : fuck piece

v.a. psyharmonics vol 3 : hacking the reality myth

Dragonfly classix volume II...

ominus

pleidians - IFO

Goa spirt 3

the world of goatrance volume II

infected mushroom - classical mushroom

those are classics to me but that's the only reason why I think everybody should have them... I really can't say which one another must have :unsure: ... they have to seek it for themselves... ;)

-Saafi brothers - Mystic cigarettes from 1997. This cd is ESSENTIAL to every collection because of "Together in silence", "On air", and, in no small measure: the phenomenal "2046".

- Hallucinogen - The lone deranger from 1998 (goes without saying) :)

- V/A - Dementertainment. This is a MUST-HAVE CD to every goa-lover. Especially those who enjoyed the late-nineties goa when the genre was at its peak. Psykov - Megalithic and Infernal machine's Nocturnal chainsaw kerfuffle are MASTERFUL.

-Pigs in Space - The artificial Pig Agency (1998). Get this cd and cherish it because the sounds concocted by Ofer Dikovski on this cd are UNIQUE in a VERY good way. :D

-The Infinity Project - Mystical experiences from 1995. This cd offers some of the best ambient EVER made. This should be in every ambient-lover's collection since some of the best tracks were co-written by Simon Posford. :)

- Shpongle - Are you shpongled? Again - goes without saying. I don't care what anyone says. This album is the PARAGON of what ambient/chillout is all about. :)

- V/A - Eclipse. Get this album. It has some rare and wonderful tracks. Every track on this cd is exceptionally well-produced. Walter ego - Dubstuff/Purple pygmies, Nomads of Dub - Spirals in particular. May Simon and Doof soon begin on another project together. I sincerely hope so. :)

-The crystal skulls-cd's from TIP.world. These cd's offer some of the greatest psytrance ever made. :D

-V/A - Twelve. A collection of stunningly beautiful, non-beat ambient. This album is excellent.

Ott - Blumenkraft. This is dub at it's best. Smoked glass and chrome is one of the most beautiful songs in the world.

-And of course: the Yeti-cd's from TIP.world. This is ambient which no-one should be without. :)

Water. :P

Music is feelings! Feelings is hard to explaine!

But if you wanna be deep in trance i don't know any album who can make it better then:

MOKSHA - The psychochemical expiriense(live at Goagajah)

When you start listening this album, no matter what you do dancing or meditation YOU GOING IN TO TRANCE after that you can like almost anykind of music. For me the best party will be at midnight MOKSHA set, after them TRANSWAVE or SHAKTA or ASTRAL PROJECTION, but when we know what they produce nowadays i thing FILTERIA will be best for second part B)

ASTRAL PROJECTION - TRUST IN TRANCE

PLEIADIANS - IDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS

MFG - NEW KIND OF WORLD

HALLUCINOGEN - TWISTED

COSMOSIS - COSMOLOGY

TRANSWAVE - HELIUM

CHI-A.D. - INFINITISM

SHAKTA - SILICON TRIP

ETNICA - ALIEN PROTEIN

DARSHAN - AWAKENING

OFORIA - DELIRIOUS

MFG - PROJECT GENESIS

KOXBOX - FOREVER AFTER

UX - ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE

INDOOR - PROGRESSIVE TRANCE

THE MUSES RAPT - SPIRITUAL HEALING

HALLUCINOGEN - THE LONE DERANGER

TOTAL ECLIPSE - VIOLENT RELAXATION

INFECTED MUSHROOM - THE GATHERING

ASTRAL PROJECTION - ANOTHER WORLD

MAN WITH NO NAME - MOMENT OF TRUTH

PIGS IN SPACE - ARTIFICIAL PIGS AGENCY

BLUE PLANET CORPORATION - BLUE PLANET

GREEN NUNS OF THE REVOLUTION - ROCK BITCH MAFIA

BATTLE OF THE FUTURE BUDDHAS - TWIN SHARKFINS

CHAKRA & EDI MIS - THE PROMISED LAND

COLORBOX - TRAIN TO CHROMA CITY

CYDONIA - IN FEAR OF RED PLANET

PLEIADIANS - FAMILY OF LIGHT

PASSENGER - FOR ALL MANKIND

CALIFORNIA SUNSHINE - NASHA

SOMATON - FUTURE MEMORIES

TALAMASCA - BEYOND THE MASK

TRANSWAVE - PHOTOTROPIC

MFG - THE PROPHECY

SLIDE - UNSTABLE

I know I make excessive lists, but I simply can't help it, I like so much music and I do think that every real trancer should own these albums anyway...;)

Eat Static  - Abduction

made in....1993 (!!) i mean wtf how's that possiiiblö?  :ph34r:

210635[/snapback]

I would say EVERYTHING that Eat Static has done is very essential! :) Also Juno Reactor! :)

And YEAH, how the fuck did they do that amazing music in 1992/93?!! :) Well, their influences from Psychedelic ROCK might have helped a little bit, dont you think?! :)

I would say EVERYTHING that Eat Static has done is very essential! :) Also Juno Reactor! :)

And YEAH, how the fuck did they do that amazing music in 1992/93?!! :) Well, their influences from Psychedelic ROCK might have helped a little bit, dont you think?! :)

210644[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more Nemo! :) Juno Reactor were (still is? :) ) also ahead of their time like Eat Static. Can't simply figure out how it was possible to make music like that in 1992...too good to be true. :)

np: Eat Static - Almost Human (Abduction Mix)...whaaat a tune! makes me zmile big time! :D

Yeah, that is the album I meant but I read on some site that that is the actual name of the album. I can't believe I got it wrong. Maybe Ukiro knows the real name...;)