Best Portable Headphone Ever

Koss KTX Pro 1 ..AKA Radio Shack Pro 35

titanium diaphram makes all the difference

15 - 25,000 hz .. high end does not lose intensity like with other phones that claim to respond to 20 or 25 thousand

103dB sensitivity

distortion < 0.2%

the most amazing portal headphone ever, they are the size of like ones that come with a portal CD or File player. they sound better than most large pairs, i sware to you

the clarity of titanium diaphram headphones is amazing, especially this one. use if for you portable players. its like going from black and white to color TV. i cannot believe the sound out of these for their size and price. they are at koss.com for $20

no i dont work for Koss, its just that KTX Pro 1 are to headphones as the 303 is to monophonic synths.

anyone every use these? at radio shack they are called Pro 35 instead of 'KTX Pro 1'

no listen, im just talking about portables, not monitors for producing

these sound so stunning, the high end is so clear and the low end is like mini subs on your head, a FREAK pair of headphones for their SIZE is what im saying. they honestly sound better than most big pairs, except for GOOD big pairs. titanium BIG pairs are the best ever, like the Pro AA or whatever its called. im telling you, titanium diaphram is the key factor in headphones, its the most amazing sounding feature