Dementertainment

banjankri

Hey psy-lovers.

Justed wanted to share my excitement. :)

Today i finally got my Dementertainment cd that i purchased from twisted records and i gotta say: this cd is grrrrrrrEAT! :D

Psykov - Megalithic and Hallucinogen - Spiritual anitiseptic are some of the greatest tracks i've ever heard. My only wish is that late-nineties goa-trance could be revived :)

The sad thing is, the minute i opened the cd this morning, a raging hurricane hit Denmark. This cd is clearly evil and should NOT be played out loud! be warned!! :P

Yeah, it is great disc, filled with twisted sounds and constructions. You should check second part as well called Demented, from 2000. It is also great !

Yeah, it is great disc, filled with twisted sounds and constructions. You should check second part as well called Demented, from 2000. It is also great !

210122[/snapback]

Demented is not even close to Dementerteinment in terms of energy, layering and excitement IMO. The Usual Suspects I like better then demented but not quite like Dementertainment.

Today i finally got my Dementertainment cd that i purchased from twisted records and i gotta say: this cd is grrrrrrrEAT!  :D

210115[/snapback]

Dementertainment is one of the highlights, if not the highlight of the psy-trance scene. If I remember correctly Twisted spoke of releasing an Infernal Machine live cd from the Dementertainment release party, but it never was released, and we never got any more Infernal Machine tunes. :(

Btw, Clarity from Deep Fog was one of those tunes that a lot of people became influenced by: only weird noises for several minutes and then a melody at the end.

np: Torakka - Dead and 74

indeed one of the great releases of twisted records!

soon from twisted the new shpongle album and unusual suspects 2. its gonna be a hot winter!

210236[/snapback]

also heard a new hallucinogen album and a younger brother album is finished too,

So much new music... I've got around 8 to buy already. Plus all those new... I'll have to cut back on all other expenses to buy them all. No matter.

210287[/snapback]

where can i buy this cd from? i cant seem to find it on any psy internet shops. when was it released?

where can i buy this cd from? i cant seem to find it on any psy internet shops. when was it released?

210329[/snapback]

Buy it on twisted.co.uk... Just don't buy the whole stock, I want one too. ;)

yeah.....great compilation!!! Clarity from Deep Fog is amazing, one of my top tracks ever... I love Spawn and Spiritual Antiseptic as well

I bought this cd at the Amoeba music in San Francisco for maybe 2-3 USD, dont remember exactly... :)

if you ever visit SF, dont forget to visit this store, you can find a lot of old goa/psy cds there, if you do a good search...

also heard a new hallucinogen album and a younger brother album is finished too,

210278[/snapback]

Hallucinogen album is not finished (I don't know if he's started either) but the secornd Younger Brother album is half done. :)