wanted

halee

:P WANTED BY 23 YO GIRL!!!!!!

FUN LOVING CAN DO ANYTHING ATTITUDE ALTERNATIVE GUY 22- 33 YO

Wanting to meet a guy that loves life or even a girl to come to outdoor parties, fishing and a few cool indoor parties once summer ends . must live in melbourne..

must be opend minded and realy looking for a spontanoues guy I can dance to the sun rise with//

Me easy going has car loves dancing and fun things in life....

If this sounds like you and you are up for meeting more of your fellow dancers write back

MUST LOOOOOOOVE PSY TRANCE////////////

must live in melbourne..

can this person live in Teddington? (its where teddy bears come from, im told - by my mummy)

:lol: if you like sounds very intresting are you in australia anyway....

209681[/snapback]

WOO HOO!

IM IN THERE! :D

HA HA! FINGERS TO ALL YOU GUYS ! :P

no wait, i just remembered, i live in england :o

dohh...

oh well halee - it was nice while it lasted..

hey, we'll still be friends, right?

call me...

bye..

;)

infinity+1??  dont think cars travel  that far

209664[/snapback]

or doesn't it?? which car do you have?

:huh:

by the way talking about cars, were you offering lifts to the 2004 earthcore carnival? Cause I did speak with halee over the phone requesting for seats but my unluck was already full. :)

another unluck, i'm from sydney :angry:

Come on, a girl can't be that desperate.... Unless there's only girls where you live.

209706[/snapback]

hi by the way i am not desperate I am a pretty attractive girl my idea was to find like minded psy trance people to bring to out door rave parties... purely for freindship and the music and the dancing.

yes I do have lots of mates but when there idea of a night out is going to see

TALL PAUL or TIESTO you think to yourself hmmmmm something must be wrong..

.halee :o

or doesn't it?? which car do you have?

:huh:

by the way talking about cars, were you offering lifts to the 2004 earthcore carnival? Cause I did speak with halee over the phone requesting for seats but my unluck was already full. :)

another unluck, i'm from sydney :angry:

209809[/snapback]

hi did speak with a few people re lifts.. B)

:D  Halee you make me smile.... that infectious enthusiasm has to be good! I live in melb but am a chick so not much use in your personals search. Will track you down at rainbow though for sure now!  :P

209709[/snapback]

Hey as i said to QUAZZI its not about love its about meeting like minded psy people that can come to all the festivals. I bring my mates they sleep they winge

they love the METRO if that says something.

So yeh wanted to meet people who are into the psy scene ... cheers halee

Im in the same situation Halee.

My friends are hard to get to psytrance events.

Going to a psy party on my own tommorow. It's to raise money for Tsunami victims and I havent donated yet... perfect chance I think.

Hey halee,

It took me a while to find psy-trancers in england, but now i'm surrounded by them by the hundreds :P

I think I know just the forum for ya:

http://www.oztrance.com/

There's 952 posts in the Melbourne events page and 6600+ registered users for the whole of Oz, that's only 500 more users than we have got at the UK psy-forum!! Woohoo :lol:

http://www.psy-forum.co.uk

All the best and I hope you find some people you can connect with, Tiesto and co. can be fun for a while but when you know how good it can be tough.

It took me a while to find psy-trancers in england, but now i'm surrounded by them by the hundreds :P

I think I know just the forum for ya:

http://www.oztrance.com/

209880[/snapback]

Just be patient... takes months from when you apply/sign up until you get accepted... big big backlog!!!!!

Anyhows i forwarded you an e-mail with plenty of events. come to any of those and you're bound to meet people. Then once you've met a few you wont know anyone who doesnt like psy! Brown Alley saturday night... cnr king and lonsdale st, tsunami fundraiser put on by greenant..... will rock! ;)

See you there!

Im in the same situation Halee.

My friends are hard to get to psytrance events.

Going to a psy party on my own tommorow. It's to raise money for Tsunami victims and I havent donated yet... perfect chance I think.

209876[/snapback]

HI have a wicked time today it looks like its gunna be a pretty cool party .... wish i was in ydney but least now i have rainbow to look forward too.. cheers