the prodigy

Their two first albums are some of my favorite albums, I love that stuff. But that rock/punk/rap thingie, they started doing, I don't like it.

I read an interview with Liam once, where he said he thought that most of their old fans dropped out when Fat of the Land came.

Experience and MFTJG are some of my favourite albums ever. I also really liked most of the tracks on Fat of the Land. Songs like Smack my bitch up, Breathe, Mindfields, Firestarter and Climbatize are great pieces of work. The energy and the fresh ideas are still there, they are just in a more raw form. AONO on the other hand was a huge letdown. The band's still going strong though and the live gig I saw last fall was one of the best gigs I've ever been to.

Definitely agree! I saw them live last summer and it really rocked. Great atmosphere and the music works very well on the crowd. The only turn down was that the gig was rather short, besides that it was just great. Haven't heard the latest album but if I ever stumble over it for cheap, it will be mine for sure.

I saw them live this fall, and it kicked the shit out of any psy party I've ever been to.. amazing

Skylined and Climbatize, has to be some of the best tracks ever made imo..

Out of Space was one of the 1st non house electronic I ever heard and I loved it. The 1st two albums are really really good. The 3rd one was dissapointing but still really good IMO. Liam is one of the best producers ever. His style is unique. For something that is so popular to have not been successfully copied is amazing!

Ah, the old Prodigy. One of the first really bands that got me to listen to techno... then I started to listen to The Chemical Brothers... and then later on Goa.

2258[/snapback]

same over here :)

I listened to their first 2 albums yesterday. Funny :)

Jilted Generation is the definitive big beat album. No weak tracks, I love them all.

I agree Fat Of The Land is less than Jilted but still good. Might be more commercial sounding but it still has great prodigy tracks.