good software

hi there

well i just started making music u knw.

i have no hardware i make totally computerised sounds on my laptop...

n i was just wondering if u knw any software which can help me enhance ysound knwing d fact i dont have any hardware....

i m currently using following

1.sound forge 7

2.cool edit now knw as adob audition

3.cakewalk kinetic

4.frutiy loop3

i did donwloaded impulse tracker 3but i didnt understood a damn thing u knw i dont have any history with tracker prog n when i tried my hand on IT3 i was fuke from top to bottom....

guys i need some good software easy to use ...or hard also but no trackers plz i just cant work on them or else name me a easy tracker ....user frdnly u knw..

i have signed on sound click n i will upload track soon so dat u can hear it n tell me what n where i need improvement

FLStudio 5. It doesn't get easier than that. And it's quite powerful too really, but not too great if you're using hardware. In other words, perfect for you. But don't think that any of the big sequencers is easy to use, it'll take some work to learn your way around.

Best way to start is to take a look at tutorials.

Their about the same, I prefer Nuendo cause it never crushes!!! Cubase was hazardous, for me [on my machine;]

I've had them both free, yes I know ill get a legal copy by chance, but for considering buying; Nuendo worth much more than the Cubase

I remember the Cubase was $800 while Nuendo's price where about $1500.

cheers

Their about the same, I prefer Nuendo cause it never crushes!!! Cubase was hazardous, for me [on my machine;]

I've had them both free, yes I know ill get a legal copy by chance, but for considering buying; Nuendo worth much more than the Cubase

I remember the Cubase was $800 while Nuendo's price where about $1500.

cheers

210429[/snapback]

Cubase SX3 I havent tried (I havent gotten around to update my version because I simply cant afford it at the moment, the trip to Spain killed my economic situations hehe).

SX2 is for me very good, but it does crash a lot (if you set it up wrongly). It all depends on what hardware specs you have at the end of the day.

I have managed to get my SX2 to run very very good :) I use a lot of Midi though, and not so much Softsynths. (never more than 5 running). I guess Battery is the one application for me that takes the most CPU.

If you need help tweaking your system for Cubase SX2, then let me know, I have a few pointers (I will write a howto later on when I have time).

Cubase SX3 I havent tried (I havent gotten around to update my version because I simply cant afford it at the moment, the trip to Spain killed my economic situations hehe).

SX2 is for me very good, but it does crash a lot (if you set it up wrongly). It all depends on what hardware specs you have at the end of the day.

I have managed to get my SX2 to run very very good :) I use a lot of Midi though, and not so much Softsynths. (never more than 5 running). I guess Battery is the one application for me that takes the most CPU.

If you need help tweaking your system for Cubase SX2, then let me know, I have a few pointers (I will write a howto later on when I have time).

210544[/snapback]

I would like som help Tweaking my sx2 :P it crashes to often for me :)