Poll

Towelie

poll  

15 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• poll
    • polho
    • pollo

This ironic polls about polls are actually more boring than polls itself. There are really so much irony on this site these days...Why is that if this suppose to be FREE OPEN MINDED site ?

Why is that if this suppose to be FREE OPEN MINDED site ?

208981[/snapback]

You must be joke in, right? Where is it said this is a FREE OPEN MINDED [sic] site? I think you got it all wrong. This is the site where you'll better be ready to get your 'nads bitten off by a group of angry teenagers if you dare to note that there probably isn't anything magical or other-worldly at all about confusing your brain with chemicals, and that in fact it's not even that cool either. This is the site with an active anti-gay sentiment, or should I say individuals opposed to "filthy faggots" ruining their precisious drug... I mean psy-parties by their presence. This is the site where "open-minded" trolls/jokers, with no concept of paying respect to cultures other than their own, are allowed by the mod(s) to take over party-ads posted in the proper section of the forum, filling them with inane chit-chatter regarding their personal reluctance to cover their arses when out on public, be it in the most populous muslim-nation in the world or wherever. This is the site where "other music-styles" are regularly bashed for being "less intellectual/meaningful/whatever" than psy-trance.

So I guess you really must be joke in, which I guess is not allowed either if following your rules.

You must be joke in, right? Where is it said this is a FREE OPEN MINDED [sic] site? I think you got it all wrong. This is the site where you'll better be ready to get your 'nads bitten off by a group of angry teenagers if you dare to note that there probably isn't anything magical or other-worldly at all about confusing your brain with chemicals, and that in fact it's not even that cool either. This is the site with an active anti-gay sentiment, or should I say individuals opposed to "filthy faggots" ruining their precisious drug... I mean psy-parties by their presence. This is the site where "open-minded" trolls/jokers, with no concept of paying respect to cultures other than their own, are allowed by the mod(s) to take over party-ads posted in the proper section of the forum, filling them with inane chit-chatter regarding their personal reluctance to cover their arses when out on public, be it in the most populous muslim-nation in the world or wherever. This is the site where "other music-styles" are regularly bashed for being "less intellectual/meaningful/whatever" than psy-trance.

So I guess you really must be joke in, which I guess is not allowed either if following your rules.

209909[/snapback]

Mebbe i not been here long enough but i found it far from what you say.... plenty of threads on what other music people like, maybe not much open gay talk but hey I'm a lesbian and havnt been offended as yet. Drug talk plenty balanced... see all the threads on this. Most of my crew are pretty damn open minded. Also seen plenty of talk re cultural appropriation etc..... maybe i've just had a couple of good months here :)

Chill dude. ;)

No, electrickery, that was deliberate irony on my noticing the irony, so it had to be spiced up with more irony. Some kind of funny way people are expressing themselves here, through constant jokes and irony, how serious is that !