best artist coming from israel?

shaman of sound

who is the best artist from israel?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. who is the best artist from israel?

• astral projection
    • MFG
    • california sunshine
    • infected mushroom
    • space cat
    • oforia
    • astrix
    • dark soho
    • psychotic micro
    • azax syndrome
    • power source
    • BLT
    • chakra
    • alien project
    • skazi
    • exaile
    • viod
    • melicia
    • star-x
    • violet vision
    • hujaboy
    • quantom
    • atomic pulse
    • perplex
    • psy sex
    • psycraft

Tough choice...

Each artist has made at least a track or two that kicked serious arse IMO.

Astral was the first psytrance music I listened to and sort of got me hooked on the music.

Infected put out some of the greatest psy-tracks ever made on their first albums.

Hujaboy has renewed my faith in Israeli trance the last few months (especially with 'Flake' and 'The Day').

Shulman is a sonic genius, almost as good as Shpongle (but still a LONG way to go).

Astrix has made some great tracks (4th revelation, Eye to Eye, Chaos)

Space Cat collaborated with Simon Posford in the late 90s and brought us 'Invasion', one of the finest achievements ever in the history of psytrance.

Oforia is still one of the masters, though I think 'Pigs in Space' (1998) was one of the 10 best psytrance-acts EVER.

Insect Sun is also wicked. He should be on the ballot too :rolleyes:

Astral Projection

Message From God

California Sunshine

Oforia/ Pigs In Space

I couldn't choose one, sorry, and yes, you named lots of lame artists...You mentioned Star X and no Xerox & Freeman ? Pretty weird choices but nevermind...;)

Lots of artist forgotten... but I think it's impossible to create this poll perfect...

couldn't chose one off course but did chose chakra because of 'liquid troll' & X-file...

& what the heck :blink: didn't know azax syndrom was from israel... expect the unexpected :rolleyes:

Guest .::E.P

Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal

Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal Eyal

Kushilevitz Kushilevitz Kushilevitz Kushilevitz Kushilevitz Kushilevitz Kushilevitz Kushilevitz Kushilevitz Kushilevitz Kushilevitz Kushilevitz Kushilevitz Kushilevitz Kushilevitz Kushilevitz Kushilevitz Kushilevitz Kushilevitz Kushilevitz Kushilevitz Kushilevitz Kushilevitz Kushilevitz Kushilevitz Kushilevitz Kushilevitz Kushilevitz

http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~eyalk/