SUPERSTRING by CYGNUS X

SpaceTime2012

Hi everyone just wondering if you have ever heard that song because im thinking about buying the single for 1.00 on the net but i never heard it before!!!! anyone hear that song. Oh yeah im also thinkin of buyin "GURUS OF GOA" by DJ ANTARO anyone ever hear of that???? well how is it? OH yeah sorry one more thing anyone ever hear of the album Sky city going gone by Jamie myerson?? any of those good,?.... if u kno POST

Cygnus X - Superstring is one of the finest old trance songs ! It is made in 1995 and it was huge hit, I have Oliver Lieb Rmx and Rank 1 Mix, both remixes are very good but original is mesmerising ! You should get for sure ! But I can't believe that for 1 dollar you are thinking of buying. It is not 20 dollars for you to be afraid to loose it. ;)

Meh, I think it's a bit bland.... I believe I have it on vinyl around here somewhere. Strangely I think I have four (?!) copies of the orange theme and the billion and one remixes of it. Funny how epic trance circa 1997 is like all ripped off cinematic themes and orchestra bits (DJ Sakin anyone? Andora - Bladerunner?). It took years before I realized how talentless most regular trance producers were in the day. By pure coincidence I also stopped munching disco biscuits around that time. I'm sure these two facts are not interrelated.